Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,579 members, 7,840,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Julius Berger Rumored To Have Sacked 400 Workers, Shutdown Work On Lagos-Ibadan - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Julius Berger Rumored To Have Sacked 400 Workers, Shutdown Work On Lagos-Ibadan (33022 Views)

Julius Odupitan Who Was Called To Bar At 76 Buried In Lagos (pic) / Why We Shutdown Shoprite Stores In Nigeria - Workers / Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Berger Rumored To Have Sacked 400 Workers, Shutdown Work On Lagos-Ibadan by BetaThings: 8:54pm On Oct 09, 2017
Keballl:

You are a pathetic and a very shameless liar.

Pictures from 2013 . . . .

https://www.nairaland.com/1532607/lagos-ibadan-expressway-ongoing-construction-pictures

You are the liar
Bring pictures from 2015

My post was

BetaThings:

Let us compare the actions of Buhari and Jonathan and determine who is more patriotic!
Nothing was done on that road by Jonathan in 2015

And when Fashola cried out over the budget slash, did you protest to the National Assembly?
http://punchng.com/we-owe-contractors-n15bn-yet-nass-reduced-lagosibadan-expressway-budget-to-n10bn-fashola/

I DID NOT say nothing had been done by Jonathan in 2015
Nothing was done by Jonathan in 2015 because over half of the states owed salaries in 2015 and the FG was also borrowing to pay salaries. That was the situation of the economy that Buhari inherited

And why are you blaming Buhari now when Fashola cried out over the budget slash by the National Assembly?
Re: Julius Berger Rumored To Have Sacked 400 Workers, Shutdown Work On Lagos-Ibadan by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 09, 2017
Keballl:

You are a pathetic and a very shameless liar.

Pictures from 2013 . . . .

https://www.nairaland.com/1532607/lagos-ibadan-expressway-ongoing-construction-pictures

I don't need to open the Nairaland link as I am a user of that road. No work on that road in 2013. It was Yinka Odumakin of Afenifere
that brought Arc Mike Onolemen, the then Minister of Works to that road in 2014 as a prerequisite for Yoruba votes for Jonathan in 2015. Later, Sagamu to Lagos was awarded to Julius Berger, Sagamu to Ibadan awarded to RCC.

Jonathan had earlier flag off the reconstruction of the road in 2013 July, Berger did not start work. They were waiting for money. Occasionally patching pot holes until it became an indirect agitation.

Work started few weeks in 2014 after the visit of Odumakin & the minister, this should be around August. They stopped the work before the Feb 14 cancelled presidential election citing non payment for outstanding jobs done.

2 Likes

Re: Julius Berger Rumored To Have Sacked 400 Workers, Shutdown Work On Lagos-Ibadan by Atom007(m): 9:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
kay29000:
How do we know this news is true? It is not from a newspaper, or a blog, or a reputable person...just he say she say. Na wa o!
. It is true, I am also part of the project team.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Julius Berger Rumored To Have Sacked 400 Workers, Shutdown Work On Lagos-Ibadan by donnaD(f): 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2017
Castroii:

wow, seems u knw alot about the coy, I once worked as an sc for JBN on the NNPC Atlas cove project and had frnds at Plot 1 yard, so if they are really dropping workers at the yard, then its obvious the company is finished cos that particular place coordinates all JB marine activities and its there equipment repair centre.
I don't think plot 1yard has up to 100 workers now.since 3yrs they have been droping workers everyday.there is no more contracts from the govt.u can ask ur friends working there if they are still working at JBN.
Re: Julius Berger Rumored To Have Sacked 400 Workers, Shutdown Work On Lagos-Ibadan by BetaThings: 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2017
LordAdam16:

Fashola is a criminal.

Don't mention his name again, you hear me?!

-Lord

You guys don't follow issues

If there was a financing arrangement since 2013, how come Julius Berger was not working in 2015 when FG fund dwindled because of drop in oil price?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/2017-budget-fashola-replies-nass-decries-resort-name-calling/

He insisted that there was no subsisting concession agreement on the Lagos–Ibadan expressway as alleged by the national assembly. He explained that what the Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission (ICRC) had was a financing agreement from a consortium of banks, saying that there was no fallacy or half-truth in the allegation that the budgets were reduced. “The spokespersons admitted this much and now sought to rationalise it by a concession or financing arrangement that has failed to build the road since 2006.

“It shows the conflict between the Executive that wants to build big federal highways, bridges, power plants, rail and dams on one hand and a Parliament that wants to do small things. “The parliament wants to do things like boreholes, health centres, street lights and supplying grinding machines,” he said.

Re: Julius Berger Rumored To Have Sacked 400 Workers, Shutdown Work On Lagos-Ibadan by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 09, 2017
BetaThings:

So why did you call Buhari a "mad Mullah"?
What did he do to deserve that bigoted insult?

I compared the two so that we can know who is really "mad"

Nobody is blaming Jonathan for all of Nigerian woes. However the attempt to rewrite history to make it look like Jonathan was a saint will always be resisted
for your information i didn't like jonathan's Regime and i called him names too so did every one who didn't like his regime. now, i didn't vote for buhari so that he can be like jonathan! it isn't about who is the worst of the two, it is about change like buhari promised. so far things are worst now than when jonathan was In government.

I believe it's time to move on from laying blames on the last regime.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Berger Rumored To Have Sacked 400 Workers, Shutdown Work On Lagos-Ibadan by Keballl: 9:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
BetaThings:

You are the liar
Bring pictures from 2015

My post was

I DID NOT say nothing had been done by Jonathan in 2015
Nothing was done by Jonathan in 2015 because over half of the states owed salaries in 2015 and the FG was also borrowing to pay salaries. That was the situation of the economy that Buhari inherited

And why are you blaming Buhari now when Fashola cried out over the budget slash by the National Assembly?

You are obviously too slow on the uptake. You argued against my assertion that GEJ started work on that road in 2013

What are you arguing against now? Cos I have given you prove.
Re: Julius Berger Rumored To Have Sacked 400 Workers, Shutdown Work On Lagos-Ibadan by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 09, 2017
So many groups never wanted that road completed. Some traders in Mowe early in the year said Fashola should not be allowed to finish the road before 2019 election. They are of the opinion that if APC failed to win in 2019 the road will be abandoned by another party.

The JBN supervisor told them the road if properly financed will finish this year. He asked them what they stand to benefit if the road is abandoned. Ha Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Julius Berger Rumored To Have Sacked 400 Workers, Shutdown Work On Lagos-Ibadan by Keballl: 9:24pm On Oct 09, 2017
babaolofin:

I don't need to open the Nairaland link as I am a user of that road. No work on that road in 2013. It was Yinka Odumakin of Afenifere
that brought Arc Mike Onolemen, the then Minister of Works to that road in 2014 as a prerequisite for Yoruba votes for Jonathan in 2015. Later, Sagamu to Lagos was awarded to Julius Berger, Sagamu to Ibadan awarded to RCC.

Jonathan had earlier flag off the reconstruction of the road in 2013 July, Berger did not start work. They were waiting for money. Occasionally patching pot holes until it became an indirect agitation.

Work started few weeks in 2014 after the visit of Odumakin & the minister, this should be around August. They stopped the work before the Feb 14 cancelled presidential election citing non payment for outstanding jobs done.

Bro, stop this. You can't tell me Berger did not start before August 2014,you quoted. I plied that December 2013 and Berger was on ground fully.

That link I provided was in 2013, why do you guys loving arguing against the obvious? undecided
Re: Julius Berger Rumored To Have Sacked 400 Workers, Shutdown Work On Lagos-Ibadan by Rhesusmonkey(m): 9:24pm On Oct 09, 2017
BetaThings:

Proof?
In the first half of 2015, there was nothing done on that road
I challenge you to refute it
lol, i am not trying to be partisan here but dont ever say what u dont knw, that project was continuosly ongoing from late 2013 till june 2015 when they shut the site the first time, quote me anywhere on earth. infact I knw jbn did almost all the work from subgrade to binder course except for the wearing course which started from 2-4 km after rccg camp to interchange b4 d site was shut down den. I am nt talking of hearsay but rather what i knw
Re: Julius Berger Rumored To Have Sacked 400 Workers, Shutdown Work On Lagos-Ibadan by kay29000(m): 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
Atom007:
. It is true, I am also part of the project team.

Hmm! Thanks for clarifying things.

1 Like

Re: Julius Berger Rumored To Have Sacked 400 Workers, Shutdown Work On Lagos-Ibadan by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 09, 2017
Keballl:

You are obviously too slow on the uptake. [b]You argued against my assertion that GEJ started work on that road in 2013[\b]

What are you arguing against now? Cos I have given you prove.

GEJ only flags off the project in July 2013. Afterwards, nothing happens. Construction started in 2014 at the heat of the presidential election campaign & work stopped before Feb 14, 2015
Re: Julius Berger Rumored To Have Sacked 400 Workers, Shutdown Work On Lagos-Ibadan by TGM2015: 9:33pm On Oct 09, 2017
Keballl:

Bro, stop this. You can't tell me Berger did not start before August 2014,you quoted. I plied that December 2013 and Berger was on ground fully.

That link I provided was in 2013, why do you guys loving arguing against the obvious? undecided
See, forget those pictures babaolofin was right. By I journey frequently along those road most especially Lagos - Sagamu and Sagamu - Benin road.
The nearest example I can give you is the ground breaking ceremony and pictures of second Niger bridge. Put away sentiment (political or ethnics) no tangible work was done until few months to last election.
Re: Julius Berger Rumored To Have Sacked 400 Workers, Shutdown Work On Lagos-Ibadan by Keballl: 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
babaolofin:

GEJ only flags off the project in July 2013. Afterwards, nothing happens. Construction started in 2014 at the heat of the presidential election campaign & work stopped before Feb 14, 2015

Argue with your proofs abeg. I don't have time for blind back and forth.

The thread I referenced is up there with even APC apologist who have sadly gone dumb for obvious reason were on the thread giving credense albeit with harsh criticism.
Re: Julius Berger Rumored To Have Sacked 400 Workers, Shutdown Work On Lagos-Ibadan by Keballl: 9:37pm On Oct 09, 2017
TGM2015:

See, forget those pictures babaolofin was right. By I journey frequently along those road most especially Lagos - Sagamu and Sagamu - Benin road.
The nearest example I can give you is the ground breaking ceremony and pictures of second Niger bridge. Put away sentiment (political or ethnics) no tangible work was done until few months to last election.

I should forget solid proofs? What is wrong with you APC guys.

Are you all serious?

You feel you are the only one who ply that road? I just told you I traveled via that road in December 2016 and JB were fully on ground.
Re: Julius Berger Rumored To Have Sacked 400 Workers, Shutdown Work On Lagos-Ibadan by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
Keballl:

You are a liar. I was around when Odumakin & the minister of works came there in 2014. Anybody living in Sagamu, working at Chivita (ileke town) or RCCG camp / Assembly Camp can confirm this. JBN was around waiting for mobilisation, occasionally patching potholes .

I want Benin & Easterners travellers to buttress my point. Coming from Benin, on getting to Sagamu, as at 2013 up till 2014
it was a chaos until you get to MFM.
Re: Julius Berger Rumored To Have Sacked 400 Workers, Shutdown Work On Lagos-Ibadan by Rhesusmonkey(m): 9:45pm On Oct 09, 2017
TGM2015:

Jb started earth muving works on dt road on d last quarter of 2013, by early 2014 they wia already working on the existing cross drainages and oda structures dia, mind u dt dey started work from interchange going towards lagos. By may 2015 dey wia almost done with laying of the required asphalt thickness and laying of the binder course too up to few meters to rccg camp, infact they even did the side drain on both sides of the road too. work was continuos till mid june 2015 wen d site was first shut down.
If u knw Jbn well, u will knw dt dey dnt muv into a site without full mobilization, they wia already fully mobilized by dec 2013. I am privy to some of d contract documents on dt project so u can quote me anywhere.
Re: Julius Berger Rumored To Have Sacked 400 Workers, Shutdown Work On Lagos-Ibadan by Keballl: 9:46pm On Oct 09, 2017
babaolofin:

You are a liar. I was around when Odumakin & the minister of works came there in 2014. Anybody living in Sagamu, working at Chivita (ileke town) or RCCG camp / Assembly Camp can confirm this. JBN was around waiting for mobilisation, occasionally patching potholes u

You are simply too shameless and irresponsible . You are given proof yet you decide to stick to flimsy and laughable rumours .

The article below is dated Jan,2014. I repeat Argue with your facts.

RCC begins construction work on Lagos-Ibadan expressway

While the workers are working to ensure that there is minimal impedance to traffic flow, the dust emanating from the ongoing project is a major subject of concern as it puts individuals plying the road, especially those with underlying health conditions such as asthma at great risk.

Furthermore, the presence of construction workers on site put an end to the widespread insinuations that the federal government of Nigeria and may not be able to afford the cost of the project

http://ibpulse.com/2014/01/rcc-begins-construction-work-on-lagos-ibadan-expressway/
Re: Julius Berger Rumored To Have Sacked 400 Workers, Shutdown Work On Lagos-Ibadan by TGM2015: 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
Rhesusmonkey:

Jb started earth muving works on dt road on d last quarter of 2013, by early 2014 they wia already working on the existing cross drainages and oda structures dia, mind u dt dey started work from interchange going towards lagos. By may 2015 dey wia almost done with laying of the required asphalt thickness and laying of the binder course too up to few meters to rccg camp, infact they even did the side drain on both sides of the road too. work was continuos till mid june 2015 wen d site was first shut down.
First note my choice of word, "no tangible work". And you post is no different from mine and babaolofin. To be fair to Fashola, He did his best to liaise with the then Governor of Ogun State and religious bodies with camp along the expressway (Lagos - Sagamu) but the Governor in coalition with FG government frustrated that move. Fashola and the religious bodies have to retreat, while Fashola withdrew, the religious bodies most especially Redeem create alternative route. Billion of naira was spent on the road by Obasanjo who conceived the current plan for the road (6 line expressway) but have nothing to show, then Jonathan for political jamboree takeover. Hence, the 2013 slow paced work through 2015, same reasons for second Niger Bridge.

The baseline now is, if work stop on the road, Nigerians and the National Assembly are to be blamed and not Fashola or Buhari because these contractors come back to site on the trust and commitment these see in the latter individual.
Re: Julius Berger Rumored To Have Sacked 400 Workers, Shutdown Work On Lagos-Ibadan by Keballl: 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2017
To the shameless Babaolofin and gang.

Article Dated, October, 2013.

Repair, Construction Of Additional Lanes Commence On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway

Julius Berger will continue its palliative work to ease traffic congestion on the road as new lanes are added.

“They have started the construction of the additional lanes around their site yard, but the work is preparatory to carrying out permanent work,” he said.

The controller said that measures were in place, through scientific calculations, to ensure smart ways of diversions.

“This is to ensure that the lane constructions on either side did not affect either Lagos bound or Ibadan bound carriageway negatively

https://www.informationng.com/2013/10/repair-construction-of-additional-lanes-commence-on-lagos-ibadan-expressway.html
Re: Julius Berger Rumored To Have Sacked 400 Workers, Shutdown Work On Lagos-Ibadan by Rhesusmonkey(m): 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2017
TGM2015:

First note my choice of word, "no tangible work". And you post is no different from mine and babaolofin. To be fair to Fashola, He did his best to liaise with the then Governor of Ogun State and religious bodies with camp along the expressway (Lagos - Sagamu) but the Governor in coalition with FG government frustrated that move. Fashola and the religious bodies have to retreat, while Fashola withdrew, the religious bodies most especially Redeem create alternative route. Billion of naira was spent on the road by Obasanjo who conceived the current plan for the road (6 line expressway) but have nothing to show, then Jonathan for political jamboree takeover. Hence, the 2013 slow paced work through 2015, same reasons for second Niger Bridge.

The baseline now is, if work stop on the road, Nigerians and the National Assembly are to be blamed and not Fashola or Buhari because these contractors come back to site on the trust and commitment these see in the latter individual.
Truth is that i will never blame Fashola cos he is trying his best but being frustrated by the legislooters, but i will blame d present govt, not buhari per say. That project was nt meant to be solely funded by govt but wen d new govt came, they revoked so many contract agreements and chose to fund d project from govt purse, same thing that was done for 2nd Niger bridge and now the same govt has no moni.

1 Like

Re: Julius Berger Rumored To Have Sacked 400 Workers, Shutdown Work On Lagos-Ibadan by Beejayx: 10:18pm On Oct 09, 2017
Gaybu:
more to go soon.
Zenith ban gan is currently in trouble
What happened to zenith oh I have cooperate current with them
Re: Julius Berger Rumored To Have Sacked 400 Workers, Shutdown Work On Lagos-Ibadan by blackbriar: 11:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
donnaD:

JBN is closing up in nigeria.buhari govt did not favour them.they are no longer getting contracts anymore. they have been facing crisis since 3yrs now.most JBN workers especially lagos are now jobless

https://www.thecable.ng/nlng-julius-berger-sign-agreement-n120bn-bonny-bodo-road-project
Re: Julius Berger Rumored To Have Sacked 400 Workers, Shutdown Work On Lagos-Ibadan by Keballl: 12:39am On Oct 10, 2017
Rhesusmonkey:

Truth is that i will never blame Fashola cos he is trying his best but being frustrated by the legislooters, but i will blame d present govt, not buhari per say. That project was nt meant to be solely funded by govt but wen d new govt came, they revoked so many contract agreements and chose to fund d project from govt purse, same thing that was done for 2nd Niger bridge and now the same govt has no moni.

How can you blame the present govt. But excuse Buhari and Fashola?

Say it the way it is joor. You just calm nerves like politicians grin

1 Like

Re: Julius Berger Rumored To Have Sacked 400 Workers, Shutdown Work On Lagos-Ibadan by BetaThings: 3:07am On Oct 10, 2017
thunderbabs:
Kemi Adeosun is always tellin us d FG released smtin point smtin billion for capital expenditure......i wonder whr dt money enters.........Deceitful government.....APC is a sham.

If dt news is true, dey v added more problems to d economy....buhari is a FAILURE.

Quote ursef if u lyk, Buhari na Big tym Failure

Abuja airport runway was fixed by the same Julius Berger on schedule
Did it happen or not?
How long did it take PDP to abandon the re-modelling of airports around the country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcsTGDF-GaQ
Re: Julius Berger Rumored To Have Sacked 400 Workers, Shutdown Work On Lagos-Ibadan by Lipscomb(m): 6:53am On Oct 10, 2017
Genbuhari can you email there is something I want to discuss with you.
GenBuhari:
I create a thread about the conspiracy between Osinbajo and Saraki to keep details of the 2017 budget bill secret from Nigerians . So the fact is that NAss and Osinbajo has sabotaged the 2017 plans for infrastructure and do not appear to have approved any loans for the budget deficit.

https://www.nairaland.com/4105067/details-2017-budget-bill-still

No interest or outrage at all in that thread, yet see them rush in here to blame PMB.

Nigerians need to start distinguishing between who are their enemies (White devils, Osinbajo and Saraki ) and who is their friend e.g Buhari

SOMBites come in here o!

* defend PMB on threads
* follow every other member e.g. go to their profile by clicking on the moniker or use for e.g. www.nairaland.com/GenBuhari and click "follow"
* support posts of other members by quoting, liking and sharing posts from members (or anybody) that support Buhari.
* refrain from making any tribalistic or bigotted comments, avoid quoting or mentioning any PMB haters or tribalist
* recruit and add other Buhari supporters onto our members' list:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
genbuhari, gorotango, kyase, 4kings, trillville, okoroawusa, Lipscomb, gists, Toktee, AMvanquish, tuk2ato, lyricalpontiff, Jaypea98, Prettyvhickie, secretaryabdul, angelsing, SweetSoup, subbieD, HumanPsycho, MzLaurel, whizcode, abduljabbar4, vivaciousvivi, Masterchef, tomakint, SLIDEwaxie, godofwar666, ojlifa, isalegan2, bari22, madridguy, greatiyk4u, goderlist , seedorf441, MalcoImX,  limitless777,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Please note: SOMBites are not necessarily supporter of APC ruling govt , they are supporters of Buhari as an individual and support his continuation as the president as the best option for president for now.

Comment here and indicate your interest to join this group.
Copy the block of text above and save on your computer so that you can past it a the bottom of your posts where necessary / appropriate

Re: Julius Berger Rumored To Have Sacked 400 Workers, Shutdown Work On Lagos-Ibadan by thunderbabs: 7:11am On Oct 10, 2017
BetaThings:

Abuja airport runway was fixed by the same Julius Berger on schedule
Did it happen or not?
How long did it take PDP to abandon the re-modelling of airports around the country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcsTGDF-GaQ

Airport runway is ur prob.? Plz, the percentage of road users and road accidents across the country far outweigh the "Abuja runway ALONE"..... Plz, stop being myopic
Re: Julius Berger Rumored To Have Sacked 400 Workers, Shutdown Work On Lagos-Ibadan by donnaD(f): 7:22am On Oct 10, 2017
blackbriar:

https://www.thecable.ng/nlng-julius-berger-sign-agreement-n120bn-bonny-bodo-road-project
I don't know where u get ur news from but I can confidently tell u what am saying. by the way that news is for niger state not lagos state.u can ask around and see how many JBN workers are still working there since 3yrs ago in lagos. even up till now d company is still dropping workers.as of now JBN plot 1 does not have canteen and workers clinic.most senior staff no longer use the company car and if u want to use the car a senior staff has to pay 2million naira for the car.this for JBN plot 1yard apapa lagos u can verify.
Re: Julius Berger Rumored To Have Sacked 400 Workers, Shutdown Work On Lagos-Ibadan by LordAdam16: 8:03am On Oct 10, 2017
BetaThings:

You guys don't follow issues

If there was a financing arrangement since 2013, how come Julius Berger was not working in 2015 when FG fund dwindled because of drop in oil price?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/2017-budget-fashola-replies-nass-decries-resort-name-calling/

Do you know the terms of the agreement?

That road is supposed to gulp more than N100b. And even if the money requested was approved completely, it'd still have taken up to 4 more years to complete the funding of the road. Last year, N40+b was given to them for the road, they only used N24-N26b for the road. Now they are screaming that their N30b was reduced. Why would it not be reduced?

A lot of projects stopped in 2015 and 2016, both govt only and govt-private partnerships, so stop making it seem as though the agreement was faulty or non-existent.

How can Fashola cancel an agreement then turn around and say there was no agreement. That is how criminals act. If he had an issue with the agreement, how about re-negotiating it?

Neither Fashola nor the Senate is being completely honest, but I will never accept that Fashola is the right party and the Senators are completely wrong.

I'm sure if JB come with their version, you'd be shocked about the same saint you're putting your neck on the line for.

-Lord
Re: Julius Berger Rumored To Have Sacked 400 Workers, Shutdown Work On Lagos-Ibadan by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 10, 2017
CCEEC is taking over the chinko group is cheaper and delivers quality.
Re: Julius Berger Rumored To Have Sacked 400 Workers, Shutdown Work On Lagos-Ibadan by mechanics(m): 9:27am On Oct 10, 2017
bad news.
Re: Julius Berger Rumored To Have Sacked 400 Workers, Shutdown Work On Lagos-Ibadan by chngebeginwthme: 10:14am On Oct 10, 2017
seyigiggle:
evidence of failed government.
I was discussing with a friend recently on the annual maintenance culture before December by the previous Government.
What happened to it since APC took over?
For the past 3 years they have not maintained the roads they inherited nor constructed new.

LOL which road was maintain by previous Government? Oh.. you mean all the South East roads hahaha keep fooling your likes who have never travel out of their cave..

Beside when Senate reduce the Bidget for the road you guys are happy because it's against the Government.. We know our enemies..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men Enter Gutter To Clear A Blocked Drainage In Lagos (pictures) / 5 Reasons Why You Should Write ICAN Instead Of ACCA / Check Out This Resignation Letter (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.