Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Why Are Churches Not Doing The Needful To Educate Members About Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Churches Not Doing The Needful To Educate Members About Relationship (435 Views)

How A UK Nurse And Husband Ended Up In Nigeria After They Both Did The Needful / VIDEO: Muslim Women Caught Doing The One Corner Dance, Shows Off Heavy Assets / When Should A Man Hit His Woman? The Fact About Relationship Abuse And Assault! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Churches Not Doing The Needful To Educate Members About Relationship by Fongido(m): 2:06pm On Oct 08, 2017
I've been asking myself this question, What's wrong if churches organize a programme to educate members about relationship?
No one can escape from love. It comes naturally. Once you're 18+ you'll be automatically attracted to the opposite gender.
Educating the teenagers on how to handle this situation isn't bad. .
That's why we have unwanted pregnancies and failed marriages in churches today.
A church leader will see someone who is 20+ with the opposite gender and frown his or her face.
Let them know the dos and donts. That won't take away their holiness. Thanks
Re: Why Are Churches Not Doing The Needful To Educate Members About Relationship by DeRay98(m): 2:38pm On Oct 08, 2017
Do you go to church regularly, how often, do you belong to the youth fellowship in any or your church?
The common and exciting programme is youth or singles fellowship is "Relationship and marriage".
Your question gives me the impression that you don't attend or belong in any church.
Re: Why Are Churches Not Doing The Needful To Educate Members About Relationship by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
just join any living faith church(winners chapel) closest to you. I think I have answered your question
Re: Why Are Churches Not Doing The Needful To Educate Members About Relationship by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 08, 2017
It depends on the church you attend.
Re: Why Are Churches Not Doing The Needful To Educate Members About Relationship by Fongido(m): 3:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
DeRay98:
Do you go to church regularly, how often, do you belong to the youth fellowship in any or your church?
The common and exciting programme is youth or singles fellowship is "Relationship and marriage".
Your question gives me the impression that you don't attend or belong in any church.
I am a Deeper Life member Bro
Re: Why Are Churches Not Doing The Needful To Educate Members About Relationship by Fongido(m): 3:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
MaritzaNL:
It depends on the church you attend.
I didn't know that there are churches doing that
Re: Why Are Churches Not Doing The Needful To Educate Members About Relationship by DeRay98(m): 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2017
Fongido:

I am a Deeper Life member Bro

Don't tell that deeper life bible doesn't have youth and singles fellowship(s).
If they don't which i doubt very much why attend such programmes in other true Bible believing churches or fellowships.

(1) (Reply)

I Cannot Let Her Leave Me.... / Watch How a Gay Guy Proposed To His Boyfriend ( Video ) / Boyfriend Absconds After GF Borrowed Him Her School Fees To Celebrate Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.