Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,321 members, 7,836,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

How A UK Nurse And Husband Ended Up In Nigeria After They Both Did The Needful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A UK Nurse And Husband Ended Up In Nigeria After They Both Did The Needful (2315 Views)

Why Did The prisoner Choose The Bread instead of the key? / Meet This Sexy Lady Who Is Nurse And Slay Queen. PHOTOS / Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A UK Nurse And Husband Ended Up In Nigeria After They Both Did The Needful by FRANCISTOWN: 7:24am On Mar 17
Dear men.
I am very pleased at the sight of this news, whether it be real or fake.

Some stupid men will allow their lives get ruined right in their faces and won't do nothing about it. At the end of the day they'd come online to cry foul like a baby.
Stupid men, god-forsaken earthly bastards, aren't you ashamed?
The "Not All women are evil" gang.
The "She came into my life and she gave me so much peace" gang.
The "Stop the women hate" gang.
Serves them right.

Any man who complains of women's evil deeds towards him should be locked up in jail for eternity.

There are countless stories of how women ruin their husband's life once they get to a foreign land. Yet many men still repeat the same mistake. Are you people mad?

I've said it several times. Always keep your heart very cold, that's the only way you can protect yourself from the wiles and the fiery darts of women.

You have to be more evil to conquer the evil of women.
No matter the level of your fine English grammar. A good man can never conquer a woman, the nature of women is evil. Only a monster can conquer a monster. Why do you think bad boys have more women than the good ones?

Dear men, your life is your responsibility.
As you are narrating how your women did you dirty, also narrate the way you obtained vengeance.

Oh ye stupid men, through your sufferings I'll achieve my ecstasy.

Enchantรฉ et fou de joie

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A UK Nurse And Husband Ended Up In Nigeria After They Both Did The Needful by Nwodosis(m): 7:27am On Mar 17
In marriage, the one who tries to keep the marriage suffers most!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How A UK Nurse And Husband Ended Up In Nigeria After They Both Did The Needful by immortalcrown(m): 7:28am On Mar 17
When material benefits are the goal, the union is temporary and without love.

When lifetime companionship is the goal, the union is for lifetime with love and can generate numerous material benefits.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A UK Nurse And Husband Ended Up In Nigeria After They Both Did The Needful by psucc(m): 7:33am On Mar 17
It's mutual! Both got it right. Do me I do you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A UK Nurse And Husband Ended Up In Nigeria After They Both Did The Needful by Nwodosis(m): 7:38am On Mar 17
The wife entered from the window and wants to start cleaning the house?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A UK Nurse And Husband Ended Up In Nigeria After They Both Did The Needful by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:43am On Mar 17
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚,why you go dey beat your wife, na wa o.in as much as I am strict and I no dey mumu for ladies.i cannot beat woman.But dont take me for a ride.i am a stubborn guy
Re: How A UK Nurse And Husband Ended Up In Nigeria After They Both Did The Needful by drimzsmoke(m): 8:10am On Mar 17
FRANCISTOWN:
Dear men.
I am very pleased at the sight of this news, whether it be real or fake.

Some stupid men will allow their lives get ruined right in their faces and won't do nothing about it. At the end of the day they'd come online to cry foul like a baby.
Stupid men, god-forsaken earthly bastards, aren't you ashamed?
The "Not All women are evil" gang.
The "She came into my life and she gave me so much peace" gang.
The "Stop the women hate" gang.
Serves them right.

Any man who complains of women's evil deeds towards him should be locked up in jail for eternity.

There are countless stories of how women ruin their husband's life once they get to a foreign land. Yet many men still repeat the same mistake. Are you people mad?

I've said it several times. Always keep your heart very cold, that's the only way you can protect yourself from the wiles and the fiery darts of women.

You have to be more evil to conquer the evil of women.
No matter the level of your fine English grammar. A good man can never conquer a woman, the nature of women is evil. Only a monster can conquer a monster. Why do you think bad boys have more women than the good ones?

Dear men, your life is your responsibility.
As you are narrating how your women did you dirty, also narrate the way you obtain vengeance.

Oh ye stupid men, through your sufferings I'd achieve my ecstasy.

Enchantรฉ et fou de joie

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: How A UK Nurse And Husband Ended Up In Nigeria After They Both Did The Needful by drimzsmoke(m): 8:12am On Mar 17
Aaaaarghmed:
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚,why you go dey beat your wife, na wa o.in as much as I am strict and I no dey mumu for ladies.i cannot beat woman.But dont take me for a ride.i am a stubborn guy

Lolz, never say never!!!
Re: How A UK Nurse And Husband Ended Up In Nigeria After They Both Did The Needful by vibemad007: 8:30am On Mar 17
On kolos, she who think is pure, is more un pure.
N any one asked why he start beating her, cause we all know Nigerian women these days in uk.

Alot of Nigerian ladies are now looking for excuse, excuses that they claim to bear while in nigeria now is hell in uk.
Re: How A UK Nurse And Husband Ended Up In Nigeria After They Both Did The Needful by FRANCISTOWN: 8:53am On Mar 17
Nwodosis:
In marriage, the one who tries to save the marriage suffers most!
This is nothing but the truth.
By now, the woman doubts don clear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A UK Nurse And Husband Ended Up In Nigeria After They Both Did The Needful by advanceDNA: 9:01am On Mar 17
Lol.......

Drug dealer get mind to go expose ritualist wey know hin secret...

No be juju be that

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A UK Nurse And Husband Ended Up In Nigeria After They Both Did The Needful by FRANCISTOWN: 9:04am On Mar 17
advanceDNA:
Lol.......

Drug dealer get mind to go expose ritualist wey know hin secret...

No be juju be that
Lol! My people dey call am rough play

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A UK Nurse And Husband Ended Up In Nigeria After They Both Did The Needful by thesicilian: 9:20am On Mar 17
They bleeped around and found out

1 Like

Re: How A UK Nurse And Husband Ended Up In Nigeria After They Both Did The Needful by tochez24(m): 9:37am On Mar 17
Aaaaarghmed:

You never jam oga โš ๏ธโš ๏ธ

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A UK Nurse And Husband Ended Up In Nigeria After They Both Did The Needful by kwaso2: 11:15am On Mar 17
tochez24:

You never jam oga โš ๏ธโš ๏ธ

No mind am, him newly marry, still struggling to maintain a relationship
Re: How A UK Nurse And Husband Ended Up In Nigeria After They Both Did The Needful by honour7: 12:00pm On Mar 17
drimzsmoke:

Lolz, never say never!!!

No mind am, woman never do am something
Re: How A UK Nurse And Husband Ended Up In Nigeria After They Both Did The Needful by everythingtall3: 12:00pm On Mar 17
exactly , i've never beat woman and i'll never try such. but if you jam some unlucky situation and evil women, they will push you to the wall
drimzsmoke:

Lolz, never say never!!!

1 Like

Re: How A UK Nurse And Husband Ended Up In Nigeria After They Both Did The Needful by advanceDNA: 12:56pm On Mar 17
FRANCISTOWN:

Lol! My people dey call am rough play

She probably thought the guy will swallow the issue with church mind ...but she nor know say the guy na tommy eagan.

........perhaps if kids are involved the guy would have just moved on in order to save the kid's residency....
Re: How A UK Nurse And Husband Ended Up In Nigeria After They Both Did The Needful by tochez24(m): 1:26pm On Mar 17
kwaso2:

No mind am, him newly marry, still struggling to maintain a relationship

I swearโš ๏ธ

I have dated some crazy girls in the past, i nearly slapped one to death one day until i couldn't take it no more and i had to break up with her lol๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚

Some women can make you loose your cool as a gentleman!!!
Re: How A UK Nurse And Husband Ended Up In Nigeria After They Both Did The Needful by Emmanuel30a2: 1:49pm On Mar 17
Omo you don chop up, you are looking for thumps up... Thumps up for who no dey carry hook up, and for those who no dey buy syrup, top up and 7up, etc; for omo hook up or because of omo hook up...

1 Like

Re: How A UK Nurse And Husband Ended Up In Nigeria After They Both Did The Needful by Nyascobar1414: 2:04pm On Mar 17
Over the years that I've studied female nature..

I can summarise by saying that the Op is valid..

Female nature is evil..
Play cold if you dealing with women.
Women dont solve problems Instead they accumulate problems in a mans life..
Women love wicked men,I can attest to it..

The most selfish creature to ever grace the face of the earth is a woman,so its makes no sense to me that a man will be selfless to a selfish creature..

Most men are born loosers and Ignorant.
I wonder what men see in vvomen,that makes them commit and spend resources on them..

Women take advantage of mens Ignorance,for if a man knows her nature he can never love her..

Men who are Ignorant of the female nature always bear greater consequences....

Sadly, many men are Ignorant especially Nigerian men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A UK Nurse And Husband Ended Up In Nigeria After They Both Did The Needful by PROPEACE: 2:35pm On Mar 17
advanceDNA:

She probably thought the guy will swallow the issue with church mind ...but she know say the guy na tommy eagan.

........perhaps if kids are involved the guy would have just moved on in order to save the kid's residency....
Save which fuckรฏng kids? We are all coming back to home sweet home!

4 Likes

Re: How A UK Nurse And Husband Ended Up In Nigeria After They Both Did The Needful by advanceDNA: 2:39pm On Mar 17
PROPEACE:

Save which fuckรฏng kids? We are all coming back to home sweet home!

Be like say u na Pablo Escobar... grin grin grin
Re: How A UK Nurse And Husband Ended Up In Nigeria After They Both Did The Needful by PROPEACE: 2:49pm On Mar 17
advanceDNA:

Be like say u na Pablo Escobar... grin grin grin
grin Such women are callous, once they get rid of the husband, they will start teaching the poor kids to hate him. Once these wicked women start their wickedness, their remote control no dey get stop button. He is a lucky guy, he should just come back to Naija with his kids. She is the real loser here. The next time he hears japa, he will think twice.
Re: How A UK Nurse And Husband Ended Up In Nigeria After They Both Did The Needful by Dyfynezz12(m): 3:06pm On Mar 17
I like what the man did,the evil woman wanted to send the man back nd enjoy UK alone,and am sure he is the main contributor of the school fees and flight tickets.

Guy man been a street OG refuse to lose alone
Re: How A UK Nurse And Husband Ended Up In Nigeria After They Both Did The Needful by DeltaBachelor(m): 3:18pm On Mar 17
Perfect illustration for : TWO WRONGS DON'T MAKE A (IT) RIGHT. Now they have to go back to the drawing board and begin life anew. Looking for a confirmed IELTS package and not the one the OP talked about, shoot us a mail at : deltabachelor@gmail.com (NOT CHEAP o )
Re: How A UK Nurse And Husband Ended Up In Nigeria After They Both Did The Needful by Nonexisting1: 4:38pm On Mar 17
The gentleman did the right thing.
Let her go back to Nigeria and work in a general hospital as nurse. Shediot

Re: How A UK Nurse And Husband Ended Up In Nigeria After They Both Did The Needful by Irupetepete: 4:42pm On Mar 17
DeltaBachelor:
Perfect illustration for : TWO WRONGS DON'T MAKE A (IT) RIGHT. Now they have to go back to the drawing board and begin life anew. Looking for a confirmed IELTS package and not the one the OP talked about, shoot us a mail at : deltabachelor@gmail.com (NOT CHEAP o )
what drawing board?
I can't imagine how they will look at each other when they are both in Nigeria and believe me, as bad as the situation is, it is a win for the man cos now he knows where he stands in the relationship... I no sure say dem fit be husband and wife after that deportation...
If na me, I go just tell her to go from airport to her father's house

2 Likes

Re: How A UK Nurse And Husband Ended Up In Nigeria After They Both Did The Needful by Negroid001(m): 5:15pm On Mar 17
It all started from the beating.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

2 Likes

Re: How A UK Nurse And Husband Ended Up In Nigeria After They Both Did The Needful by eazzzy1(m): 5:50pm On Mar 17
So someone can forge IELTS? The embassy didnโ€™t verify the result before issuing visa?

(1) (Reply)

Vodoo Love:pls Help Me / True Life Story! / Conquering Phobia: Shyness To Talk A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.