Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,916 members, 7,835,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) (6618 Views)

South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) by RoyalBlak007: 9:45pm On Oct 08, 2017
Patrice Brown

Each of Patrice’s photos causes hot
discussions among the pupils’ parents. Most women criticize the teacher for her tight dresses, but the men don’t see anything bad in it. They are happy to have such a nice teacher for their kids.

https://brightside.me/wonder-people/11-teachers-who-will-make-you-love-studying-385160/

Re: 11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) by Divay22(f): 9:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
She's hot o shocked shocked
Re: 11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) by RoyalBlak007: 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
Michael Bonner

Mr. Bonner is a really big-hearted man. His pupils are from needy families, and Michael understands how difficult it is to study when you have your home issues prioritized. Dancing and singing help him to cope with these problems. Ellen DeGeneres decided to help Mr. Bonner and granted his school a check for $25,000 as well as some equipment for further video recording.

Re: 11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) by RoyalBlak007: 9:51pm On Oct 08, 2017
Benjawan Som

Benjawan is a pretty and hardworking English teacher. She knows how to motivate students and helps them to learn the language.

https://www.instagram.com/_u/somflygirl/

Re: 11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) by Homeboiy: 9:51pm On Oct 08, 2017
The ist pix oo

Straf her from the back
Re: 11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) by RoyalBlak007: 9:54pm On Oct 08, 2017
Eva Loo

Eva is a teacher who could easily be mistaken for a student. She has brilliant sports achievements, and she is proud of all of her students.

https://www.instagram.com/_u/body_evalution/

Re: 11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) by Divay22(f): 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
Michael Bonner

Mr. Bonner is a really big-hearted man. His pupils are from needy families, and Michael understands how difficult it is to study when you have your home issues prioritized. Dancing and singing help him to cope with these problems. Ellen DeGeneres decided to help Mr. Bonner and granted his school a check for $25,000 as well as some equipment for further video recording.
Where can i find him please cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) by RoyalBlak007: 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2017
Jordyn Goddard

https://www.instagram.com/_u/teachingandtiaras/

Jordyn is an elementary school teacher and Miss District of Columbia. She is inspired by her students and always
supports their self-expression through art. She also continues to participate in beauty pageants. We’re sure that she’ll win even more crowns.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) by RoyalBlak007: 9:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
Pietro Boselli

https://www.instagram.com/_u/pietroboselli/

It’s really difficult to imagine such an attractive university teacher. Pietro tried to keep his modeling career a secret because he thought that other teachers would look down on him. Now Pietro pays more attention to the modeling business, but he doesn’t forget about kids and even makes donations to affordable education worldwide.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) by RoyalBlak007: 10:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
Park Hyun Seo

https://www.instagram.com/_u/hyunseo_hi/

The most attractive lecturer from South Korea is famous on Instagram. Students say it’s worth visiting her classes. And we understand why.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) by RoyalBlak007: 10:02pm On Oct 08, 2017
Marharyta Sheikh Ali

https://www.instagram.com/_u/margo_sheikhali/

This belly dance coach always makes a show of her performances. If you want to take some tenderness classes, you should choose her to be your coach.

1 Like

Re: 11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) by mikaael(m): 10:03pm On Oct 08, 2017
pls where can I enrol into their schools...pls EPP me...
Re: 11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) by RoyalBlak007: 10:06pm On Oct 08, 2017
Nicholas Ferroni

https://www.instagram.com/_u/nicholasferroni/

Mr. Ferroni’s appearance inspires lots of students. The teacher promised all his students who got an A that he would get their names tattooed in henna on his arm. And he kept his promise. Ferroni explains his career choice: "When I was a child, I wanted to be a superhero, a psychologist, a philosopher, a philanthropist, an actor...that’s why I’m a teacher now."

3 Likes

Re: 11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) by FreshBoss007: 10:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
i don biriv it #in okons voice ## .. I want to go back to elementary school ooo but actually... these teachers just arose the sensual desires of young students

1 Like

Re: 11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) by FemiEddy(m): 10:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
wonderful God shocked
Lefulefu Lalas247 whitebeard come n see

1 Like

Re: 11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) by Tapout(m): 10:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
Divay22:

Where can i find him please cheesy

for ur own check abi

3 Likes

Re: 11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
Mehn where were this teacher when I was in school. I kept having palanga and bonga fish teachers, the corper that had small hope was bleaching sef.

1 Like

Re: 11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) by Divay22(f): 10:38pm On Oct 08, 2017
Tapout:

for ur own check abi
Yeah..
I wanna joint in what he does wink

1 Like

Re: 11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) by MrHighSea: 10:58pm On Oct 08, 2017
Who get indomie hungry man size, my room mate get egg.
I'm hungry.
Re: 11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) by wordbank(m): 11:19pm On Oct 08, 2017
Not forgetting Mr. Femi wey dey wear one particular cloth for 2 weeks sotey d map for armpit don merge Africa and Europe together

I'm honored to me to u sir

6 Likes

Re: 11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) by BadBlaize(m): 1:12am On Oct 09, 2017
on my way to south korea
Re: 11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 09, 2017
I Remember My Primary 4 teacher. She So Damn Hot, so Fvcking fine... embarassed She Was My Dream Woman kiss until The Day She Tore my Most Treasured Possession... My Art Book... All My Love Became Hate to This Very Day... angry i Still Wanna kill Her undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) by Nobody: 1:41am On Oct 09, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
Michael Bonner

damn this dude is fine ... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) by Nobody: 2:42am On Oct 09, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
Patrice Brown

Each of Patrice’s photos causes hot
discussions among the pupils’ parents. Most women criticize the teacher for her tight dresses, but the men don’t see anything bad in it. They are happy to have such a nice teacher for their kids.

https://brightside.me/wonder-people/11-teachers-who-will-make-you-love-studying-385160/
damm i want to have a teacher like dis wink
she must be latina
Lalas247 come see this babe wey carry ur type of hips ooo wink

3 Likes

Re: 11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) by Nobody: 2:47am On Oct 09, 2017
FemiEddy:
wonderful God shocked
na this one i gbadu pass cheesy cheesy
just look at her Lalas247 hips wink

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) by whitebeard(m): 2:52am On Oct 09, 2017
FemiEddy:
wonderful God shocked
how far, I leave u in good hands (Nigerians) I am on my way to SK I will see u..emmm..when I see u..park hyun seo..gat a nice fig..see how she dress to class..GOD knows I will never miss her class even if I am sick..!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) by RoyalBlak007: 4:59am On Oct 09, 2017
whitebeard:
how far, I leave u in good hands (Nigerians) I am on my way to SK I will see u..emmm..when I see u..park hyun seo..gat a nice fig..see how she dress to class..GOD knows I will never miss her class even if I am sick..!!

gringrin
Re: 11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) by Blackhawk01: 5:36am On Oct 09, 2017
I really don't mind going back to school, all for uncle Bonner. kiss kiss
Re: 11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) by femi4: 6:02am On Oct 09, 2017
End time Teachers
Re: 11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) by FemiEddy(m): 7:14am On Oct 09, 2017
whitebeard:
grin grin grin grin
Re: 11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) by stillondmatter: 8:15am On Oct 09, 2017
k
Re: 11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) by Lalas247(f): 8:31am On Oct 09, 2017
FemiEddy:
wonderful God shocked
Ahh that first teacher ... shocked some kids will refuse to graduate grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Ladies Gaping Their Pussies / What Is The Weirdest Thing You've Seen Someone Do From Sleep? / WARNING: Be Careful With Nigerian Girls. I Almost Got Assaulted Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.