Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,244 members, 7,860,558 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:32 PM

11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) (6641 Views)

South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) by Lalas247(f): 8:32am On Oct 09, 2017
lefulefu:

na this one i gbadu pass cheesy cheesy
just look at her Lalas247 hips wink
Kikik the lady fine sha ..... seems cool too
Re: 11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 09, 2017
Lalas247:

Kikik the lady fine sha ..... seems cool too
she somehow looks like Eva Mendez.na only black or ethnic women dey carry body like this sha.
Re: 11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) by Lalas247(f): 8:45am On Oct 09, 2017
lefulefu:
she somehow looks like Eva Mendez.na only black or ethnic women dey carry body like this sha.
Yes Eva Mendes is pretty .... morning wink
Re: 11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) by RedDistrict: 9:19am On Oct 09, 2017
Our teachers nor dy collet better pay na, hw them go hot like this ones na? grin some of them are stepping up sha
nice pinsures
Re: 11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) by muller101(m): 9:23am On Oct 09, 2017
Divay22:

Where can i find him please cheesy
u are already wet? grin
Re: 11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 09, 2017
Lalas247:

Yes Eva Mendes is pretty .... morning wink
good morning beautifulwinkwink
Re: 11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 09, 2017
Hie! shocked

Gawd! Meh no go come late to class ... Meh will go n call them if they forget.... grin
Re: 11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) by RoyalBlak007: 11:04am On Oct 09, 2017
lefulefu:

damm i want to have a teacher like dis wink
she must be latina
Lalas247 come see this babe wey carry ur type of hips ooo wink
grin grin grin
Re: 11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) by olarwarleh(m): 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2017
Dat no 1 ehn,i no fit miss her class na me go dey clean d board for her,see curves tongue
Re: 11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) by khiaa(f): 5:46pm On Oct 09, 2017
lefulefu:

damm i want to have a teacher like dis wink
she must be latina
Lalas247 come see this babe wey carry ur type of hips ooo wink

She's African American.
Re: 11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 09, 2017
khiaa:

She's African American.
wow really? She looks sweet
Re: 11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 09, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
grin grin grin
i know u love ukwu like me.only ukwu lovers dey shine teethcheesy
Re: 11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) by khiaa(f): 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
lefulefu:
wow really? She looks sweet

Why do you seem surprised?
Re: 11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2017
khiaa:

Why do you seem surprised?
was thinking she was latina...either way she is sexy.she got a nice figure.
Re: 11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) by khiaa(f): 6:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
lefulefu:
was thinking she was latina...either way she is sexy.she got a nice figure.
But what made you think that she was Latina, just curious?
Re: 11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
khiaa:

But what made you think that she was Latina, just curious?
oh she kinder look like Eva Mendez facially and her skin tone.so dat made me think she was one.
Re: 11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) by khiaa(f): 6:25pm On Oct 09, 2017
lefulefu:
oh she kinder look like Eva Mendez facially and her skin tone.so dat made me think she was one.

You do know that there are black latinas right, but many African Americans look like her. To me she looks more like Tyra Banks than Eva.
Re: 11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) by khiaa(f): 6:30pm On Oct 09, 2017
lefulefu:

Now that I took a closer look at her, she's not that pretty but she has a nice shape.
Re: 11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
khiaa:

You do know that there are black latinas right, but many African Americans look like her. To me she looks more like Tyra Banks than Eva.
yes i know dere black latinas. Hmmm tyra banks..i remember her shows back then.
Re: 11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 09, 2017
khiaa:

Now that I took a closer look at her, she's not that pretty but she has a nice shape.
lol her hips certainly dont lie
Re: 11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) by khiaa(f): 6:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
lefulefu:
lol her hips certainly dont lie

I know that you men love big hips but sometimes it can be difficult for us to find clothes that fit properly. Thank goodness for the stretch material that fit our hips. grin

1 Like

Re: 11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
khiaa:

I know that you men love big hips but sometimes it can be difficult for us to find clothes that fit properly. Thank goodness for the stretch material that fit our hips. grin
any man that says he hates big hips in women must be gaycheesy.i mean just holding it sends haywires to our braincheesycheesy....thank God for d streatch material. I really love big hips though.
Re: 11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) by RoyalBlak007: 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2017
lefulefu:
i know u love ukwu like me.only ukwu lovers dey shine teethcheesy

♤Ukwu

♤is baé grin

1 Like

Re: 11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) by hanassholesolo: 11:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
Pietro Boselli

https://www.instagram.com/_u/pietroboselli/

It’s really difficult to imagine such an attractive university teacher. Pietro tried to keep his modeling career a secret because he thought that other teachers would look down on him. Now Pietro pays more attention to the modeling business, but he doesn’t forget about kids and even makes donations to affordable education worldwide.

Wow. n-no homo.
Re: 11 Teachers Who Will Make You Love Studying(Photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Ukwu

♤is baé grin
yowa cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido’s Babymama With A Big Bum Bum (PHOTOS) / Guys What Will You Do If This Happens To You. / A Man Nagotiate With Wife How Many Rounds To Go Per Nite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.