Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Nigerian Celebrities Who Married Older Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Celebrities Who Married Older Women (2200 Views)

Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra / "Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says / Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Celebrities Who Married Older Women by wahzupguy(m): 9:49am On Oct 09, 2017
It would however seem that the stigma is lifting, as more Nigerian women are openly dating and even marrying their young lovers, not caring what the world thinks; and why should they? We must accept love wherever it finds us, right?

Well, these women certainly think so, banishing tradition and living out their dream love lives. And yes, you know them. Oh well, today i would love us to take a peep into the private lives of our very own Nigerian celebrities with daring age gaps between them and their women.

1. Lola & Peter Okoye
Toping the list in no particular order is is Peter Okoye of P-Square musical duo and Lola Omotayo Lola is said to be 6 years older than Peter. Peter and his twin brother Paul were born on the 18th of November 1981.

Although no one is saying anything concerning Lola’s precise date of birth, of course you know how it is with women and their age. In an earlier interview years back, Lola addressed the age gap between them thus: “Like I said, Peter is an old soul and he always tells me that I’m like a 23-year-old.

Age is just a number. Right now, you can see it around the world. Demi Moore, Usher and some known people. Even in Nigeria here, they are dating people far older than their age. So, we shouldn’t base it on the age factor. He doesn’t make me feel like he’s younger than me.”

2. Deola Ayeni & Dare Art-alade
Next on the list is Dare Art-Alade and his wife Deola Ayeni. Deola is 8 years older than Darey yet they’ve been married for over 5 years with lovely kids.

Dare once responded thus in an interview about their age gap: Do you not feel any pressure of any sort being married to somebody older than you are? No pressures at all! Every body at sometime finds what works for him or her. I am perfectly happy with my marriage to my wife and I absolutely have no problems or pressures of any sort.

3. Toyin Lawani And Trigga
Another couple who are proudly flying the flag for older woman/younger man relationship is celeb stylist/fashion designer Toyin Lawani who is 32 years old & engaged to her 22 year old boo Triggakess, Omo, a whole lot of 10 years difference!!!
The couple who proudly refer to themselves as Naija’s Rihanna & Chris Brown, they both welcomed their first baby couple of months ago although Toyin has an 8 year old daughter from a previous relationship. Theirs show that age is just a number and that what matters is love.

In her recent interview, Toyin responded thus about their age reference: Congratulations on your second child.

How are you combining motherhood and work? Thank you. It’s been very tedious. It’s not only about having a

maid, sometimes you need to be present at things like P.T.A. meetings that need personal attention. But Trigga has been wonderful and understanding.

P.s. No go marry old mama o

http://www..ng/entertainment/6-nigerian-male-celebrities-married-older-women-number-3-10-years-younger-wife

Cc: Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Married Older Women by inMyOpeenion(f): 10:00am On Oct 09, 2017
their wahala.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Married Older Women by Chidonc(m): 10:05am On Oct 09, 2017
at the end of all things happiness is the pinnacle of it all, better to marry an older lady/guy if there would be peace and joy in the relationship than a younger lady/guy that every day would be a relative intervention program in your house.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Married Older Women by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 09, 2017
Not their fault and not an issue. Especially when the younger girls are still busy tasting all the varieties of Cucumber and Cassava in the market.

Bottom line, the happiness of the couple is all that matters.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Married Older Women by franklyneo(m): 10:10am On Oct 09, 2017
I must gv her atleast 5yrs gap or i no do
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Married Older Women by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 09, 2017
Like Am About To Date Yvonne Okoro undecided
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Married Older Women by BlackDBagba: 10:22am On Oct 09, 2017
Ok
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Married Older Women by justifiedcoyy(m): 10:30am On Oct 09, 2017
if they are happy together, good luck.

what matters is happiness

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Married Older Women by Nakairogold(f): 11:26am On Oct 09, 2017
As long as they are happy. According to them age is just a number.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Cope With Marriage Pressures ? / Older Ladies Derive Pleasure Blackmailing Young Guys For Sex.... (my Experience) / Hotels That Do Short Time Services In PH.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.