Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:30 AM

Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) (66323 Views)

Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death / Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him / Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) by ajibolaliberty(m): 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2017
Even if they were together, greediness killed him, oti ifa
Re: Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) by africvibe: 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2017
omoh r.i.p
Re: Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) by Megatrix: 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2017
Village people should please leave davido for us o
Re: Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) by samskin(m): 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2017
haters everywhere.....if to say Davido no get bah ona for carry this matter for head as ona take carry yahm now?
Re: Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) by FitnessDoctor: 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2017
jamarifox:
coman remove him.

I even thought you had sense.
Mtcheew
If Davido truly had a hand in this then he must have an escape plan, remember his father is wealthy and his uncle a senator, do you really think tagbo will get justice?. They should use investigations instead because then Davido will be hooked. Davidos hypeman made a statement and they let it pass, do you think Davido and his family does not have enough to bypass an autopsy report. Investigations into everyone is the best way to go.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) by imam07: 6:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
Kolababe:
Tagbo Umeke's family have sent exclusive photos to Kemi Olunloyo's HNN. Also sent to her are information regarding current news circulating on social media as regards the circumstances sorrounding his death. The family has revealed that that autopsy circulating is fake.

The family just did an autopsy today at the Lagos Island Mortuary.

Kemi shared a video on her Instagram page and wrote;

"A FAKE AUTOPSY IS CIRCULATING the blogs in #Nigeria. Even credible ones at GoldmyneTV, Linda Ikeji and more posted the autopsy of #kennekajenkins an American teen. The viral edit even changed CBS Chicago to CBS Lagos with the #fakenews circulator having no idea that CBS is a TV network and not a mortuary or corona's office. SMH."

Below is the exclusive photos of the family at the mortuary sent to Kemi Olunloyo this afternoon

WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW:

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/autopsy-news-is-fake-kemi-olunloyo-shares-photos-from-real-autopsy-of-tagbo
You better stop wasting your time looking for who killed your brother. The guy is dead. Too much life killed him. Is it because he is popular to u? People die everyday without any sign of sickness. I don't know him before he died but this is the guy that was too exposed to what can Kill him at any fucking time. Even cool headed person can die any time, talk less of a guy who isalways on drug, booze and more. nobody killed him. He killed himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) by Humanistme: 6:12pm On Oct 09, 2017
imam07:
You better stop wasting your time looking for who killed your brother. The guy is dead. Too much life killed him. Is it because he is popular to u? People die everyday without any sign of sickness. I don't know him before he died but this is the guy that was too exposed to what can Kill him at any fucking time. Even cool headed person can die any time, talk less of a guy who isalways on drug, booze and more. nobody killed him. He killed himself.

I pray you die under questionable circumstances while hanging out with a rich popular guy so that when your family start looking for answers and closure i can copy and paste this your comment.

6 Likes

Re: Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) by toluxa1(m): 6:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
Oga o
Re: Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) by muller101(m): 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
Hungry bloggers
Re: Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2017
Naughtytboy:
they can't leave him out of this, he was with him and they are friends
so fokn what?
Re: Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) by oviejnr(m): 6:21pm On Oct 09, 2017
realestniggah:
Chai..may we not be popular after ur death
Exactly, what I thought when reading the post.
Re: Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 6:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
Rather than publishing fake news and giving so much attention to social media, why don't they do things the right way?
Too much talk is not good.
They should go through the right procedure, having in mind that Davido and his family have the money. They should just present them necessary reports and follow up from there.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) by ndidibabe(f): 6:28pm On Oct 09, 2017
Humanistme:

I pray you die under questionable circumstances while hanging out with a rich popular guy so that when your family start looking for answers and closure i can copy and paste this your comment.
This doesn't make common sense. The guy only said the obvious truth...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) by Gbemini(m): 6:34pm On Oct 09, 2017
Nairalanders hmmm instead of you to advice this stupid davido to stop being too childish every time, must he drink around every time to show he has money?until he know how to behave before he can get out of trouble.he should mature for once

1 Like

Re: Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) by bettyLad(f): 6:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
the guy on blue native attire looks like Tagbo himself ,the resemblance is so there , indeed blood is thicker than water
Re: Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) by thunderbabs: 6:40pm On Oct 09, 2017
realestniggah:
Chai..may we not be popular after our death

Na da one b prayer abi mk we no die untimely undecided

1 Like

Re: Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) by talk2percy(m): 6:45pm On Oct 09, 2017
These people should just let this guy rest in peace. It will break ur heart to know from the autopsy that this guy died from excessive intake of alcohol and not the fault of Davido.
Re: Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) by Humanistme: 6:45pm On Oct 09, 2017
ndidibabe:
This doesn't make common sense. The guy only said the obvious truth...

What is the truth? murderers should get away with murder?
or families should not get closure in order for them to cope better with grieve.

I guess Cynthia 's murderers should have been left by her family becuase there is nothing to be done after all she's dead.

Most people running their mouths were not there when the incident happened, they also have already believed the fake autopsy when the result of the real one is yet to be out simply because they are in a haste to exonerate the rich super star.

Nobody is sure of want happened so people should calm down and let the police and medical team do their work.

so if at the end the autopsy reveals alcohol overdose the family will have the mind to move on knowing that nobody killed their son instead of spending the rest of their lives wondering want exactly happened to their darling son.

If he was a member of your family I'm sure you will not agree that person I quoted.

3 Likes

Re: Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) by Adaumunocha(f): 6:46pm On Oct 09, 2017
lonelydora:
Dear Lord, i reject every popularity in death in Jesus Name. Amen.
Amen
Re: Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) by able20(m): 6:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
enemyofprogress:
so fokn what?
So foken investigation must continue

1 Like

Re: Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) by manci(m): 6:54pm On Oct 09, 2017
guys please free us with this tagbo news is she the first that dies in Nigeria take her matter to church pray for her to get internal rest as you wish.
Re: Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) by Humanistme: 6:56pm On Oct 09, 2017
pocohantas:
Rather than publishing fake news and giving so much attention to social media, why don't they do things the right way?
Too much talk is not good.
They should go through the right procedure, having in mind that Davido and his family have the money. They should just present them necessary reports and follow up from there.

It is not the family that published the fake news blame hungry bloggers and nairaland mods that didn't verify the news before pushing it to Fp.

Btw why are you guys emphasising on davido having money? I don't believe davido murdered the guy sha but the way people are emphasising on his wealth is annoying as if the families of those murdered by rich people should not try to get justice.

you guys are part of the problem with Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) by Tolourxkelv(m): 6:57pm On Oct 09, 2017
Hmm Abi na Uncle Dele Momodu curse dey follow Davido? That nigga will be so depressed right now. His billionaire Dad will be like David I warned you to be careful with the way you are living your life.

Rest in peace Tagbo, Olu and Chime

And Aunty Kemi will be feeling like a super woman right now.
Re: Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) by donnish69: 7:00pm On Oct 09, 2017
latest trending news now is TAGBO
Re: Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 7:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
Humanistme:

It is not the family that published the fake news blame hungry bloggers and nairaland mods that didn't verify the news before pushing it to Fp.

Btw why are you guys emphasising on davido having money? I don't believe davido murdered the guy sha but the way people are emphasising on his wealth is annoying as if the families of those murdered by rich people should not try to get justice.

you guys are part of the problem with Nigeria.

Oh, my bad...I thought the family published the fake news.

You know I stand for justice for all...but that's not always the case in Nigeria. I only mentioned it, bc I felt they published that report and such can make them begin to look unserious.

I don't believe he murdered him too, I have only blamed Davido for neglecting a 'friend' in such critical condition.
Re: Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) by talk2percy(m): 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
Must Davido's name always be linked to this guy's
Re: Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) by MrBigiman: 7:28pm On Oct 09, 2017
Why drink plenty shots of tequila to proof masculinity. Na wa oh.
Re: Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) by SmartMugu: 7:37pm On Oct 09, 2017
Humanistme:

So are u saying Davido slaughtered him or used him for rituals? I don't get it. Isn't that the reason for an autopsy? Unfortunately autopsy will not tell if he's an abiku/ogbanje. Why did he die on his birthday? Who knows what he had done earlier in the day? Davido didn't kill this guy.
Re: Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) by Johnkennie(m): 7:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
All of una go hear ham... Una kill tagbo(weedseller).

Ah no go gree grin
Re: Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) by Humanistme: 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
SmartMugu:

So are u saying Davido slaughtered him or used him for rituals? I don't get it. Isn't that the reason for an autopsy? Unfortunately autopsy will not tell if he's an abiku/ogbanje. Why did he die on his birthday? Who knows what he had done earlier in the day? Davido didn't kill this guy.

nobody is sure of what happened. that is why police and medical team is involved. If at the end it is discovered that the guy overdosed or was sick before his death the family 's mind will be at rest and they will better cope with their grieve. They will have closure knowing that their son's friend had nothing to do with his death.

Besides since the police is already involved autopsy is necessary.

btw why are you so sure davido has nothing to do with his death? Were you with them that night? is it because he is a super star and rich that it why you have to involve ridiculous superstitions to like ogbanje to exonerate him eh Mr fanboy smartmugu?

1 Like

Re: Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

What is fake ??

The brand new used brain i bought for you ??

Alll this bloggers ?? RIP English.

Your written English just gave me brain cancer.

If all the insults u dished out makes u feel better then so be it.But I will not insult u.

2 Likes

Re: Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) by imam07: 8:14pm On Oct 09, 2017
Humanistme:

Bird of the same feather flocks together. I don't do beyond my capacity like your fellow that want to belong by force. You better make sure u don't go before your time, because if u die, there is nothing anyone can do about it. People older and and young than you don die before and nothing happens. Struggle to survive and don't die in this generation. Young people are dieing because they are searching for what they did not lost.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" / How Juliana Olayode Aka Toyo Baby Lost Her Virginity! - Details / Jojo Charry's Nude 27th Birthday Photo Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.