Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,123 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:36 AM

Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) (66325 Views)

Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death / Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him / Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) by Humanistme: 8:22pm On Oct 09, 2017
imam07:
Bird of the same feather flocks together. I don't do beyond my capacity like your fellow that want to belong by force. You better make sure u don't go before your time, because if u die, there is nothing anyone can do about it. People older and and young than you don die before and nothing happens. Struggle to survive and don't die in this generation. Young people are dieing because they are searching for what they did not lost.

[quote ]

What are you saying? murderers should get away with murder?
or families should not get closure in order for them to cope better with grieve.

I guess Cynthia 's murderers should have been left by her family becuase there is nothing to be done after all she's dead.

Most people running their mouths were not there when the incident happened, they also have already believed the fake autopsy when the result of the real one is yet to be out simply because they are in a haste to exonerate the rich super star.

Nobody is sure of want happened so people should calm down and let the police and medical team do their work.

so if at the end the autopsy reveals alcohol overdose the family will have the mind to move on knowing that nobody killed their son instead of spending the rest of their lives wondering want exactly happened to their darling son.

If he was a member of your family I'm sure you will not say this trash. [/quote]
Re: Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) by tballeyy(m): 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2017
Memphis357:
NL mods,una nor dey tire for this frogged voiced muthafucka? ??
ur papa
Re: Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) by marisdgreat(f): 8:48pm On Oct 09, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

What is fake ??
The brand new used brain i bought for you ??
Alll this bloggers ?? RIP English.
Your written English just gave me brain cancer.
Then go to the hospital & treat ur brain cancer
Re: Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) by marisdgreat(f): 8:48pm On Oct 09, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

What is fake ??
The brand new used brain i bought for you ??
Alll this bloggers ?? RIP English.
Your written English just gave me brain cancer.
Re: Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) by madjune(m): 8:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
As Madam Kemi don enter this vehicle eh, Davido name is on a roller coaster till Xmas.
Re: Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) by Memphis357(m): 9:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
tballeyy:
ur papa
Na very good man!

1 Like

Re: Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) by juman(m): 10:31pm On Oct 09, 2017
An adult that drank himself to death.
Re: Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) by juman(m): 10:35pm On Oct 09, 2017
Gbemini:
Nairalanders hmmm instead of you to advice this stupid davido to stop being too childish every time, must he drink around every time to show he has money?until he know how to behave before he can get out of trouble.he should mature for once

He is also killing himself bit by bit by his excessive drinking.
Re: Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) by SweetBoyFriend(m): 4:10am On Oct 10, 2017
marisdgreat:

Dummy

Do they treat cancer ??

Wet ear
Re: Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) by wizjid69: 6:59am On Oct 10, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
I knew it was fake right from the onset,alll this fake bloggers.

It was fake. The moment I read it I realised that I had read the same story word for word somewhere else. It was the autopsy of Bobbi Kristina Brown word for word.They just substituted the name.
Re: Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) by imam07: 9:27am On Oct 10, 2017
Humanistme:

What is the truth? murderers should get away with murder?
or families should not get closure in order for them to cope better with grieve.

I guess Cynthia 's murderers should have been left by her family becuase there is nothing to be done after all she's dead.

Most people running their mouths were not there when the incident happened, they also have already believed the fake autopsy when the result of the real one is yet to be out simply because they are in a haste to exonerate the rich super star.

Nobody is sure of want happened so people should calm down and let the police and medical team do their work.

so if at the end the autopsy reveals alcohol overdose the family will have the mind to move on knowing that nobody killed their son instead of spending the rest of their lives wondering want exactly happened to their darling son.

If he was a member of your family I'm sure you will not agree that person I quoted.
So u were there when Davido put knife to cut the guy neck. So idiots will just conclude on what they did not see. Who be davido and who be tagbo or what was his name. I don't know anyone of them. But stop putting someone's death on anybody. These are group of guys that when the going was good nobody here was with them. Now death happened among them u are now pointing fingers.
Did tagbo call anyone of u when he was enjoing davido? Davido too will learn his lesson as from this moment. This African mentality that when someone die and u will be thinking someone kill am. Some people that their hands are not even clean will also be blaming davido.
Re: Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) by Humanistme: 11:14am On Oct 10, 2017
imam07:
So u were there when Davido put knife to cut the guy neck. So idiots will just conclude on what they did not see. Who be davido and who be tagbo or what was his name. I don't know anyone of them. But stop putting someone's death on anybody. These are group of guys that when the going was good nobody here was with them. Now death happened among them u are now pointing fingers.
Did tagbo call anyone of u when he was enjoing davido? Davido too will learn his lesson as from this moment. This African mentality that when someone die and u will be thinking someone kill am. Some people that their hands are not even clean will also be blaming davido.

you lack comprehension, read my post again and tell me how I blamed davido for his death without evidence.

you are just talking rubbish In countries where things are done right people don't just conclude they investigate death that are shrouded in controversy so that such occurrences will be reduced in future. Your 1st comment was tactless and you know it.
Re: Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:23pm On Oct 10, 2017
wizjid69:

It was fake. The moment I read it I realised that I had read the same story word for word somewhere else. It was the autopsy of Bobbi Kristina Brown word for word.They just substituted the name.
U mean Whitney Houston's daughter's autopsy?
Re: Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) by marisdgreat(f): 2:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Dummy
Do they treat cancer ??
Wet ear
dry ear
Re: Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) by wizjid69: 11:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

U mean Whitney Houston's daughter's autopsy?

Yes
Re: Tagbo Umeike's Family Goes For Autopsy At Lagos Island Mortuary (Photo) by SweetBoyFriend(m): 7:44am On Oct 16, 2017
marisdgreat:

dry ear

Take your father's dick out of your mouth so i can hear you clearly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" / MTV Africa Releases List Of 20 Greatest Nigerian Songs Of All Time / Sadiya Haruna Bags Six-Month Jail Sentence In Kano For Defaming Isa A (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.