Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) (56801 Views)

African Civet Killed In My PPA - Ogun Corper / Ogun Corper Stopped From Clearance For Converting Her NYSC Khaki To Skirt / 'Help Me Collect My Allawee' - Ogun Corper's Last Words Before His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by gucci20(m): 11:33am On Oct 10, 2017
U ursf, jst take a look @ ur dressing or look, have u ever seen any responsible man dressed this way before? Check ursf pls.
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by ojonugwap(m): 11:35am On Oct 10, 2017
Johnnyessence:
The sad incident happened today in Ogun State. While narrating what happened, he said: “I had double encounters with SARS at Sango Toll Gate. They stopped the cab I was in and asked me to alight from the vehicle.
I got down and showed them my NYSC ID card and Artiste ID card. They asked to check my phone but I refused, I told them I just met their colleagues at Meiran and I was already getting frustrated with the way and manner they were stopping me for no reason, not like I was dressed shabily.
They asked me to get into their bus but I refused, suddenly a struggle ensued causing another scene again. I kept struggling with 2 of the SARS guys until their boss who’s well built and very masculine gave me series of slaps and blows before I obliged.
Meanwhile onlookers were just watching without anyone coming to my rescue. While in the bus, their boss said I injured him while struggling with them and for that I was going to pay for letting him bleed.
That’s how I was turned into a punching bag by this. All this was happening while their bus driver who’s actually a local bus commuter driver was driving. After about an hour I was already thinking they were kidnappers due to the lonely areas we’ve been plying.
When he was done checking my phone without seeing nothing incriminating, he was like so I’m I a Yahoo Boy I said No. He then told the bus driver to stop at a Govt primary school field where touts do come to smoke Marijuana.
He then treathened to shoot me and dump my body at the bush saying nothing will happen. They said so because I’m a Corper that I think I can struggle with them. That they don’t know who is giving us useless orientation.
I was later uncuffed. Before I alighted from their bus, I was able to write down the bus number since I couldn’t get their identity. (SMK05X6, its a mini 7 seater bus. I’m traumatized and I only hope the NPF will investigate and bring this men to justice. I give UP on this country.”

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/10/i-give-up-on-this-country-ogun-corps.html
You brought this to yourself you should have gave them the phone to check at first place when they ask you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by PastorAji(m): 11:39am On Oct 10, 2017
Aminat508 come and see our friend Johnnyessence who always mastarrbate on Ogbeni AregbeJEGBESE thread

eeyah e pele tongue tongue tongue bros
Johnnyessence:
The sad incident happened today in Ogun State. While narrating what happened, he said: “I had double encounters with SARS at Sango Toll Gate. They stopped the cab I was in and asked me to alight from the vehicle.
I got down and showed them my NYSC ID card and Artiste ID card. They asked to check my phone but I refused, I told them I just met their colleagues at Meiran and I was already getting frustrated with the way and manner they were stopping me for no reason, not like I was dressed shabily.
They asked me to get into their bus but I refused, suddenly a struggle ensued causing another scene again. I kept struggling with 2 of the SARS guys until their boss who’s well built and very masculine gave me series of slaps and blows before I obliged.
Meanwhile onlookers were just watching without anyone coming to my rescue. While in the bus, their boss said I injured him while struggling with them and for that I was going to pay for letting him bleed.
That’s how I was turned into a punching bag by this. All this was happening while their bus driver who’s actually a local bus commuter driver was driving. After about an hour I was already thinking they were kidnappers due to the lonely areas we’ve been plying.
When he was done checking my phone without seeing nothing incriminating, he was like so I’m I a Yahoo Boy I said No. He then told the bus driver to stop at a Govt primary school field where touts do come to smoke Marijuana.
He then treathened to shoot me and dump my body at the bush saying nothing will happen. They said so because I’m a Corper that I think I can struggle with them. That they don’t know who is giving us useless orientation.
I was later uncuffed. Before I alighted from their bus, I was able to write down the bus number since I couldn’t get their identity. (SMK05X6, its a mini 7 seater bus. I’m traumatized and I only hope the NPF will investigate and bring this men to justice. I give UP on this country.”

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/10/i-give-up-on-this-country-ogun-corps.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by StoneColdBiceps(m): 11:39am On Oct 10, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
You better thank God for your life....never ,I repeat never argue with SARS!!!!!!!!!.... If the shoot you nothing will happened !!..they will claim you are an armed robber....next time ,when SARS ask for your phone give them..let the check ......it is not every time you claim right...we only live once.sorry for your ordeal,but behave better next time...God bless this country

This still amazes me with some people.

Act a fool! Dont try to claim right showing it in their face.
If you are to claim right do it with smile and courtesy. If they ruff handle you, give them what they want just for you to be free. It dosent make you a coward!

Never ague with armed people!

Never struggle with armed persons!

Give them what they want!

Your life is not worth deing for this country.

Dead men tell no tales.

Stay alive for your family.

Stay alive and be hopefull.

I pray i dont meet this kind of situations.

Just Comon sense.

Dont wear camoflage! Dont wear military fatigue. Dont disobey military order because you want to create a post on social media after you chop mega beaten. Be wise fools!
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by babilicious: 11:40am On Oct 10, 2017
Johnnyessence:
Meanwhile onlookers were just watching without anyone coming to my rescue. While in the bus, their boss said I injured him while struggling with them and for that I was going to pay for letting him ble
take a lawyer to the station since you have the bus number as an evidence, ask them to give you details of the police officers that were posted to that area you were picked up that day. threaten to sue them (if they don't comply please actually do so...judges are always eager to deal with erring police officers). once the police officers are produced demand for compensation for time wasted , money spent on medical bills and also threaten to sue for breach of fundamental rights if all your demands are not met. don't allow them intimidate you...you have a good case

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Thylord(m): 11:41am On Oct 10, 2017
that was how some SARS men stop at okokomaiko and requested for my phone,i gave them the phone,when they finish searching the phone they saw more than 100+ blue films both Africa blue film and foreign blue film and they say they are taking me to the station for possession of illegal content and I was like what the fucrk. so the SARS man told me that the only thing that will save me is if I can send him the blue films,you needed to see my face that day and this person is an elderly man. do I have an option No so I have to start sending the blue films to his phone,before I know what is happening the other sars guys brought his own phone and say I should send him the films too. that was how those guys wasted my 2 hours there.before I left the elderly SARS guy went and bought ear phone and he was very happy.he was just busy saying o boy see Grove na this na correct Grove.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Wesely01(m): 11:41am On Oct 10, 2017
haywire07:
Just look at his pix and he's complaining of being harassed

What’s wrong with the picture, so he shouldn’t express himself the way he feels like or what ? After telling them who he was ? Now I’m confused with your respond .
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by whizcartel(m): 11:45am On Oct 10, 2017
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by seangy4konji: 11:46am On Oct 10, 2017
Their ending is never sweet. Go a and check their children. Also. They usually do t reap the fruits of their labors. Most of their children are either dead or at a mental institution when they are old age so they never have any one to take care of them. They die miserably and full of sorrow. If trailers don't kill them,armed robbers will and insha Allah they will continue to die untimely I. THE Mighty name of god. Amen.

With all the money they kidnap and collect,they are still always looking like mad men with guns walking freely.

Spits.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by omooba969(m): 11:46am On Oct 10, 2017
osikiabu:
It's better to be a coward for a minute than be dead for the rest of your life.

Like NK ! cheesy
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by whizcartel(m): 11:46am On Oct 10, 2017
zinizta:
NIGERIA gives up on you for not being tactful enough to manage the encounter with a sense of diplomacy. GIVE THEM THE PHONE FFS! Claiming Rights With That shabby Looking HairCut.Plus The Notorious Power-drunk SARS Can't Even Be Traced.This One Na JJC.

1 Share

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 11:46am On Oct 10, 2017
Coloradvantage:
you are a big foo.l. so what's wrong with him? must everyone dress ... get the same hair style...! the world is wide with different people with their choices.., stop acting local! anofia!
why so quick to judge him? He actually has a point. That hairdo can put anyone in such predicament. If you were a 'Nigerian' law enforcement officer, wouldn't you easily mistake him for a miscreant impersonating an NYSC corp member? Or ask the OP if he can meet his Zonal Inspector or State Coordinator with that appearance and not receive a query? If he responds in the affirmative, then he got served and truly deserves the SARS treatment.
Advice him to lay low for now. Then he can rock whatever style he desires after the Service year. A word is enough for the wise!

1 Like

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by sunky2sweet(m): 11:47am On Oct 10, 2017
Welcome to the wild wild west, down here everyone curse, no one bless nobody care, nobody notice. Was hoping u will get to the part wia u eventually gave dem money. Trust me they try o. They did not even tell u dt u re a kidnapper, or an armed robber. Bro u nid go back nd thank dem.
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by babilicious: 11:48am On Oct 10, 2017
StoneColdBiceps:

This still amazes me with some people.

Act a fool! Dont try to claim right showing it in their face.
If you are to claim right do it with smile and courtesy. If they ruff handle you, give them what they want just for you to be free. It dosent make you a coward!

Never ague with armed people!

Never struggle with armed persons!

Give them what they want!

Your life is not worth deing for this country.

Dead men tell no tales.

Stay alive for your family.

Stay alive and be hopefull.

I pray i dont meet this kind of situations.

Just Comon sense.
and that's why they will keep infringing on the civilians right...because they always walk away after arbitrary use of their powers ....what about just keep quiet while the scenario is still playing out...get all the details you need about such erring police officers ....then sue them (include IGP in the suit) afterwards...then they will know that the ordinary civilian on the street knows his/her right and won't try such on another person....don't you think this is a better advise ?

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by omooba969(m): 11:52am On Oct 10, 2017
seangy4konji:
Their ending is never sweet. Go a and check their children. Also. They usually do t reap the fruits of their labors. Most of their children are either dead or at a mental institution when they are old age so they never have any one to take care of them. They die miserably and full of sorrow. If trailers don't kill them,armed robbers will and insha Allah they will continue to die untimely I. THE Mighty name of god. Amen.

With all the money they kidnap and collect,they are still always looking like mad men with guns walking freely.

Spits.

You dey VEX seriously! shocked cheesy
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Innobee99(m): 11:52am On Oct 10, 2017
haywire07:
Only in Africa especially Nigeria we portray people who dress like this as cultists, Yahoo boys even ritualists. Naija, it's high time we changed our mentality.... Am almost giving up too
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 10, 2017
JamesReacher:
you made complete sense till u mentioned Dangote Otedola and Zuckerberg, how and why should I dress like them?

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by kingandamy4life(m): 11:56am On Oct 10, 2017
But sincerely speaking the police should investigate this nonsense.
why on earth will they ask for your phone? so we don't have a private life even with our phone that we purchased with our money.
This country is indeed a joke. i have given up since before you self. thank God you re alive
please, the police should investigate this for posterity sake
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by badostic: 11:58am On Oct 10, 2017
lolzzzx
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Jamorezzi: 12:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
Everything this guy said is definitely true, I stay around that area and they have been doing this for a while . Looking for yahoo boys up and down . And the idiots didn't know that yahoo boys don't walks at day time anymore .

1 Like

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by barcaboi(m): 12:11pm On Oct 10, 2017
haywire07:
so he has no right to dress as he pleases?
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by hemmaoshos(m): 12:13pm On Oct 10, 2017
rubbish country
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by grandstar(m): 12:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
Coloradvantage:
you are a big foo.l. so what's wrong with him? must everyone dress ... get the same hair style...! the world is wide with different people with their choices.., stop acting local! anofia!

What SARS did is wrong but the poster was right. If he had a more matured, I am sure he wouldn't be harassed especially twice in a day.

(Proverbs 27:12)
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 12:19pm On Oct 10, 2017
I just tire 4all d people blaming this dude for being a victim of police brutality! Why should he give up his phone for an illegal search? If this our cowardly generation were to be the ones that were colonized, we for still dey under british rule till now! He was beaten by Selected Armed Robber Squad (SARS), abducted, his life was threatened while serving his nation and his fellow youths still blame him that he didn't turn over his phone. Today it's phone, tomorrow what else will they ask to search, maybe ur girlfriend's undies. Na wa 4una oh!!!

4 Likes

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Veryrudeswagg(m): 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2017
brainpulse:
grin Dont argue or drag with any law enforcement officers. It's even worst in America
atleast in America we have an idea it is the white man vs the black man. Here is black oppressing black.. crazy country.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by rumenase(m): 12:22pm On Oct 10, 2017
Sharon6:
They way those people go about arrassing people with blood in their eyes, it's better you just obey and give them whatever they want before they'll shoot you and tag you armed robber.

LIGHTENING/WHITENING CREAMS? CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

bleaching cream nkor? grin
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by rumenase(m): 12:22pm On Oct 10, 2017
potent5:
And To make it worse, most of these gun wielding olopas are semi illiterate.

stark illiterates
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Veryrudeswagg(m): 12:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
Freeman59:

Your sanity is questionable. ppl can't be free again in their own country?? What crime did he commit.

Is it a curse to be born a Nigerian??

SARS MUST GO!!!!!!
Bro when u see sars on the street. Say it to their face, shebi u dey sane?
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 10, 2017
First, it is not illegal for police to search your phone . The Nigerian Police can search a person's phone on reasonable suspicion of crime, or attempt

Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by Freeman59: 12:26pm On Oct 10, 2017
Veryrudeswagg:

Bro when u see sars on the street. Say it to their face, shebi u dey sane?

Have a nice day
Re: Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) by vinelli(m): 12:26pm On Oct 10, 2017
KunkAcid:
shocked

From the guy's pic, I can only conclude that those SARS operatives were only doing their legitimate job.

Without mincing words, the guy looks like a struggling yahoo boy!

Some corpers think wearing khaki gives them an immunity from being interrogated or arrested by the police.

What a daft orientation!

He was even struggling with them, they should have given him the beating of his miserable life.

Many Nigerians who are claiming this and that is my right have never for once opened the Nigerian constitution, some have never even seen the Nigerian constitution talkless of owning one.

All they know is right to life, life to possession of property, freedom of movement bla bla bla that they were thought in social studies while in primary school.

He should just go and be thanking his stars that he was let go.

Nonsense!

I think hunger has reset your thinking faculty. Big fool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) / Corper Covered In Blood Takes Selfie After Surviving Road Accident (photos) / Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.