Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Would You Allow Your Spouse To Supplement You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Allow Your Spouse To Supplement You? (489 Views)

Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ / Can You Allow Your Friend To Stay With Your Partner When You're Not Around? / "Allow Your Husband Marry His Girlfriend & Have Sex Together" - Linda Uju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Allow Your Spouse To Supplement You? by SenorFax(m): 4:40am On Oct 10, 2017
Sex is good, but not without an orgasm. These days it's hard to satisfy most ladies because all they crave for is big cassava, or rather due to genital mutilation when younger. As a adult how would you feel when you find out your partner is supplementing you with intimacy gadgets?

What will be your reaction?
Re: Would You Allow Your Spouse To Supplement You? by Nobody: 4:49am On Oct 10, 2017
why supplement with intimacy gadgets when you have a tongue and finger.
Re: Would You Allow Your Spouse To Supplement You? by rawpadgin(m): 4:58am On Oct 10, 2017
Evaberry:
thought medical practitioners said cunnilingus is bad for our health
Re: Would You Allow Your Spouse To Supplement You? by gabinogem(m): 5:22am On Oct 10, 2017
Evaberry:
lol... Badt girl cheesy
Re: Would You Allow Your Spouse To Supplement You? by gabinogem(m): 5:26am On Oct 10, 2017
Communication is key to satisfactory sexual engagement... When in bedroom, learn to communicate effectively; no matter the size of your manhood. cool
Re: Would You Allow Your Spouse To Supplement You? by KardinalZik(m): 6:23am On Oct 10, 2017
Evaberry:

Gud Gyal Gwan Badt.
Re: Would You Allow Your Spouse To Supplement You? by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 10, 2017
SenorFax:
Sex is good, but not without an orgasm. These days it's hard to satisfy most ladies because all they crave for is big cassava, or rather due to genital mutilation when younger. As a adult how would you feel when you find out your partner is supplementing you with intimacy gadgets?

What will be your reaction?

wink someone is about to invest in adult toy shop
Re: Would You Allow Your Spouse To Supplement You? by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 10, 2017
Evaberry:

And why does anyone need to put his tongue in such a disgusting part of a woman's body?

I honest don't know what you women feel like. You think because you are a woman you are entitled to being pleased whichever way you want. As far as I am concerned no woman is worth me sucking that putrid flesh wound she calls a vagina.

Sex is just a tool to please women. I don't know why guys beg and act like fools because of it. Sex was designed for women to derive more sexual pleasure. You women need to beg for sex. You women are the ones that need to pay us guys for sex. Women are the most overrated things in the world.

Give me one quality you have that's worth me eating your vagina for? Nothing!!! That's the answer I expect you to give. Without men you women are nothing. Without men you all will die of sexual unsatisfaction.
Re: Would You Allow Your Spouse To Supplement You? by Blackhawk01: 6:41am On Oct 10, 2017
stefan123:

And why does anyone need to put his tongue in such a disgusting part of a woman's body?

I honest don't know what you women feel like. You think because you are a woman you are entitled to being pleased whichever way you want. As far as I am concerned no woman is worth me sucking that putrid flesh wound she calls a vagina.

Sex is just a tool to please women. I don't know why guys beg and act like fools because of it. Sex was designed for women to derive more sexual pleasure. You women need to beg for sex. You women are the ones that need to pay us guys for sex. Women are the most overrated things in the world.

Give me one quality you have that's worth me eating your vagina for? Nothing!!! That's the answer I expect you to give. Without men you women are nothing. Without men you all will die of sexual unsatisfaction.

Hehehehe... Stefan Salvatore, chill na. shocked

(1) (Reply)

Does Gradually "Falling In Love" Work? / Shocking Chat Between Someone's Girlfriend & A Man Promising Iphone 8 / See The Steps To Approach Your Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.