Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,297 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Watch The Greatest Of Groaning And Moaning During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Watch The Greatest Of Groaning And Moaning During Sex (4191 Views)

What You Don't Know About Moaning During Sex / Is Moaning During Sex Bad For Christian Couples? / "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch The Greatest Of Groaning And Moaning During Sex by Sunnyshinylight(f): 12:57pm On Apr 21, 2019
Watch Christ said you shall speak with New tongue not your regular GABARAGES you utter in your meetings, but New TONGUES each time you open your mouth to speak.

Open your mouth and I, the Holy Ghost will fill it with MY RUSHING MIGHTY WIND, LIKE COALS OF FIRE and it will full fill all the whole house, your vicinity.

Acts 2:2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. 2:3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.

Acts 2:4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
Re: Watch The Greatest Of Groaning And Moaning During Sex by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 21, 2019
lol my niqqa i know wat is highing u

Re: Watch The Greatest Of Groaning And Moaning During Sex by Sunnyshinylight(f): 2:21pm On Apr 21, 2019
Bla
Re: Watch The Greatest Of Groaning And Moaning During Sex by Sunnyshinylight(f): 3:31pm On Apr 21, 2019
They will come
Re: Watch The Greatest Of Groaning And Moaning During Sex by EbukaHades10(m): 11:49pm On Apr 21, 2019
....and u think u will make heaven after misleading innocent people like me?

Re: Watch The Greatest Of Groaning And Moaning During Sex by Daddyboy21: 12:31am On Apr 22, 2019
We are listening, yes continue

Re: Watch The Greatest Of Groaning And Moaning During Sex by Sunnyshinylight(f): 4:08am On Apr 22, 2019
Come and visit
Re: Watch The Greatest Of Groaning And Moaning During Sex by fernandooleku(m): 6:08am On Apr 23, 2019
embarassed

Re: Watch The Greatest Of Groaning And Moaning During Sex by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:09am On Apr 23, 2019
fernandooleku:
embarassed

Wow saw the cane ooooh
Re: Watch The Greatest Of Groaning And Moaning During Sex by Sunnyshinylight(f): 10:33am On Apr 25, 2019
Thanks
Re: Watch The Greatest Of Groaning And Moaning During Sex by meobizy(f): 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2019
Daddyboy21:
We are listening, yes continue
Looking at that picture makes me feel like I traveled back to 2001.
It will shock me if that is 2015 - 2019.
The picture is beautiful, anyway.
Re: Watch The Greatest Of Groaning And Moaning During Sex by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:12am On Jun 24, 2019
Alright

(1) (Reply)

A Girl Come To Visit Me In My House / Ladies, Has A Guy Ever Ignored Your Texts On Whatsapp? / As A Lady, Have You Expressed Your Feelings To A Guy Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.