Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! (7523 Views)

Is He Gay? / Man Narrates How His Mother Reacted When He Told Her He's Gay / He Wants Me To Marry Him Thinking I Didn't Know He's Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Oyebee91(m): 10:31pm On Oct 10, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Yeah, he's definitely gay. Now you know what it feels like when men think they are toasting a girl
ode! !!!is that not a different case? ??or you would be happy if no guy approach you through your lifetime?

1 Like

Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 10, 2017
Dasherz:

oya next time call me .... l'll fight for you grin grin grin grin
lol... I won't hesitate grin

Go mention me for the other thread boo grin wink
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Essentials1(m): 10:34pm On Oct 10, 2017
Ginaz:

He touched his hands, still that's not enough evidence to tag someone gay. Some people are naturally touchy, curious and do not seem to mind their business. I was in the market some years ago when a young woman I never met or knew touched my hands mistakenly. I called her attention to it and she replied and so? Can't they touch me again? She touched me one more time. grin

I said "na WA o", which she smiled to, so did I.

Sometimes we shouldn't let every unimportant details trouble us. Besides, not like he would meet the guy after this incident so what's the matter?
Whats up with you sef.. you said she touched you by mistake and in the end she never asked you if you live alone or have a bf/brother or even asked for your phone number. stop being an oversabi and take correction. I wonder how your exes wereable to survive being in a relationship with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Draei: 10:38pm On Oct 10, 2017
Ginaz:
You overreacted, life is just too short to worry about unnecessary stuff. Not like he raped you or said anything sexual.

You need a beer to wash down your thoughts, actually you're the one with the bad thoughts here sir!

Making a misconception about someone who never did anything to you.
Whatafućk are you even blabbing about, seriously?
Guess you still need to go read the write up again &
this time around with some fluid of common sense
flowing through your brain...mtcheeew!
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Freeman59: 10:42pm On Oct 10, 2017
IamRaizo:
Cold evening romancelanders... How are you beautiful pple doing I can see your bright faces, so we're all good I guess smiley

This evening actually, I went to a filling station near-by to buy some fuel to power up my generator. When I got there, I met this short lady who seem to be the filling station attendant, in a discussion with this dude who had oranges in his left hand. I went straight to the lady and asked her to sell me some fuel worth #1,500... Just then, the guy touched my hand and said surprisingly "chai, you're just so fresh, see how nice your face is, is there anything you're using?" (Rubbing my arm and holding me). I was just dumbfounded and didn't say a word. By now, the lady was done attending to me and I paid her.

While I was about to leave, this guy blocked my way, asking me to give him my number, I waved that off by saying "my ba3 is down and I can't quite remember my mobile number well enough" and then he was like "oh OK nah, but do you live alone? I mean do you have a girlfriend or sister?" The fuel attendant called his attention, asking him to let me be but he just wouldnt stop. The whole thing was getting out of hand for me cos he was this close to me so I had to point to a guy claiming him to be my brother who stays with me. To my surprise, he went on to meet the guy I pointed to and I had to use that opportunity to flee....

I hated his closeness to me, his unnecessary questioning and touches...I felt horrible!

Do you think I'm over-reacting cos I don't think someone who wants to be the normal friend thingy with you would go as far as asking if you live alone and if I have a sister staying with me or a girlfriend.

You guys can tell me what you think as well... Thanks you.

I think you are gay too.

Come on, can't you just ask the niggga to Bleep off?? instead you are there giving excuses and acting hard to get like a lady.

You are gay!!!!
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Ginaz(f): 10:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
Essentials1:
Whats up with you sef.. you said she touched you by mistake and in the end she never asked you if you live alone or have a bf/brother or even asked for your phone number. stop being an oversabi and take correction. I wonder how your exes wereable to survive being in a relationship with you

you don't have to behave immature by calling "exes"? I simply gave my opinion as I saw it, last time I checked opinion differs.

Be mature next time, you can say your mind without being horribly rude. Doesn't tell highly of your intelligence, it seems sad that an educated young man would go to school yet can not accept opinion differs ,or he can debate in a structured way to pass a point.

I didn't call you out or said anything rude to you. I wonder why you are vexed with yourself.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
Freeman59:

I think you are gay too.

Come on, can't you just ask the niggga to Bleep off?? instead you are there giving excuses and acting hard to get like a lady.

You are gay!!!!
stop it...!
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 10, 2017
You couldn't beat dude up. You such a fool.

I've marked this moniker *IamRaizo. Pùssyassnigga

Spits
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 10, 2017
jamarifox:
You couldn't beat dude up. You such a fool.

I've marked this moniker *IamRaizo. Pùssyassnigga

Spits
do you just beat someone up just like that?

Put yourself in my shoes bro...
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 10, 2017
IamRaizo:
do you just beat someone up just like that?

Put yourself in my shoes bro...
leave talk.
The moment you say my face is fresh, na one hot slap you go reciv.
I swear, dude wey i no know sef.
Tufia
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Ginaz(f): 10:55pm On Oct 10, 2017
Draei:

Whatafućk are you even blabbing about, seriously?
Guess you still need to go read the write up again &
this time around with some fluid of common sense
flowing through your brain...mtcheeew!

Oh!!! Here we go again. *sighs*

You know you can actually pass a point without being rude like you got problems with your life?

I read the write up, nothing strange there. If he felt the guy was being suspicious he could have warned him right there. He asked for your number so what? He asked after your address so what? Does it means he is gay? There is no evidence, no connected physical acts or assaults. It's based on mere assumptions!

Can you take this to a court and tell a judge you are suspicious someone is gay cos the same sex touched you, asked for your address and if you had a gf?

C'mon. You should be the one to use your sense!
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 10, 2017
ogoloray:
D fact that u got irritated by his closeness to u indicates that u might b HOMOPHOBIC0 (fear of homoz). But u wouldnt know wat chicken tastes like until it gets in ur mouth. So i'd advice u to try gay sex 1 day... And u just may love it. plz dont quote me
few are indeed roaming
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 10, 2017
jamarifox:
leave talk.
The moment you say my face is fresh, na one hot slap you go reciv.
I swear, dude wey i no know sef.
Tufia
lol... You dey vex oo grin

I couldn't do that bro, it came as a surprise.
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 10, 2017
IamRaizo:
lol... You dey vex oo grin

I couldn't do that bro, it came as a surprise.
I dont joke with my straight reps oo.
What will passerbys say?

I detest gays. Tufia

Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
Ginaz:

You know you can actually pass a point without being rude like you got problems with your life?

I read the write up, nothing strange there. If he felt the guy was being suspicious he could have warned him right there. He asked for your number so what? He asked after your address so what? Does it means he is gay? There is no evidence, no connected physical acts or assaults. It's based on mere assumptions!

Can you take this to a court and tell a judge you are suspicious someone is gay cos the same sex touched you, asked for your address and if you had a gf?

shouldn't I feel some discomfort when asked if I stay alone as well?

Even when a guy asks a lady that, we all know what he wants. I don't expect him to ask me that, if he had no ulterior motive.
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 10, 2017
jamarifox:

I dont joke with my straight reps oo.
What will passerbys say?

I detest gays. Tufia
on a serious note bro, I detest them too... I see lesbian way too natural than the gay shii...
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Essentials1(m): 11:02pm On Oct 10, 2017
Ginaz:

you don't have to behave immature by calling "exes"? I simply gave my opinion as I saw it, last time I checked opinion differs.

Be mature next time, you can say your mind without being horribly rude. Doesn't tell highly of your intelligence, it seems sad that an educated young man would go to school yet can not accept opinion differs ,or he can debate in a structured way to pass a point.

I didn't call you out or said anything rude to you. I wonder why you are vexed with yourself.
Just learn to take correction.. woman..The situation does not relate and you have never been in one, you dont know how the op looks like. Rather than coming out to put your opinion on the table, give an advice.. the op didnt ask for your opinion, he asked for advice meaning he wanted someone who will be able relate with the situation and tell whats up. About what i said about your exes, I really meant it, you seem like someone who would never say sorry or take correction
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
Homeboiy:
You fúck up

U for give am ur number

Opportunity to make money

Don't ask me how biko

Can't explain
them full Abuja ooo grin

All these naija senate members wey dey ban gay law.
If them catch young strong dude, the Guy yansh na sorry grin

Especially those rich alhajis wey dey pay young men 150k per night.
Not my yansh biko
Naija and hypocrisy sha
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
IamRaizo:
on a serious note bro, I detest them too... I see lesbian way too natural than the gay shii...
lesbians kiss
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Freeman59: 11:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
IamRaizo:
stop it...!

Admit it man, u are gay
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Draei: 11:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
Ginaz:

l'm sure not interested in reading further junk
from a cretin who just can't assimilate a simple
write up & decode it properly. Keep swimming in
your pool of acute ignorance 'dullardess' #I'm Out!
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by ogoloray(m): 11:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
D lil peice of advice wasn't 4 u brah... How about u mind ur biz on this 1. DICK-HEAD
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Essentials1(m): 11:09pm On Oct 10, 2017
Ginaz:

I read this and wanna apologize. You are thinking like a girl and not a guy. A girl can slap anothers butt and they laugh over it, but it can never happen with guys, because that could make you gay. A girl can stare and praise another girls breast without being a lez, but that can never happen with guys. I hope you get it. Stop taking the issue like a girl and sometimes try to understand a guys point of view (pov) before you give your opinion from a girls pov.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Ginaz(f): 11:13pm On Oct 10, 2017
Essentials1:
Just learn to take correction.. woman..The situation does not relate and you have never been in one, you dont know how the op looks like. Rather than coming out to put your opinion on the table, give an advice.. the op didnt ask for your opinion, he asked for advice meaning he wanted someone who will be able relate with the situation and tell whats up. About what i said about your exes, I really meant it, you seem like someone who would never say sorry or take correction

You haven't seen me or been with me so your brouhahas about exes are baseless and would be discarded with all sense of amusement.

I don't have time to start dragging issues. Your thoughts, your life. That's the versatility of life.
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Essentials1(m): 11:15pm On Oct 10, 2017
Ginaz:

You haven't seen me or been with me so your brouhahas about exes are baseless and would be discarded with all sense of amusement.

I don't have time to start dragging issues. Your thoughts, your life. That's the versatility of life.
cmon i gave you two mentions in which i apologized, check your mentions and reply me with that one... women sef!!!
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by baski92(m): 11:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
IamRaizo:
I could commit suicide if I ever did that... God forbid one more time!
even its for cool cash
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 10, 2017
jamarifox:
lesbians kiss
you know what's up bro... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Ginaz(f): 11:19pm On Oct 10, 2017
Draei:

l'm sure not interested in reading further junk
from a cretin who just can't assimilate a simple
write up & decode it properly. Keep swimming in
your pool of acute ignorance 'dullardess' #I'm Out!

With all you wrote up there you should be out. Everywhere stinking from the sheer rudeness comin' out of your ass.
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Ginaz(f): 11:21pm On Oct 10, 2017
Essentials1:
I read this and wanna apologize. You are thinking like a girl and not a guy. A girl can slap anothers butt and they laugh over it, but it can never happen with guys, because that could make you gay. A girl can stare and praise another girls breast without being a lez, but that can never happen with guys. I hope you get it. Stop taking the issue like a girl and sometimes try to understand a guys point of view (pov) before you give your opinion from a girls pov.

Maybe I'm looking at it from a girl's view. OK now I get. I wasn't angry one bit. I'm cool.
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Ginaz(f): 11:24pm On Oct 10, 2017
IamRaizo:
shouldn't I feel some discomfort when asked if I stay alone as well?

Even when a guy asks a lady that, we all know what he wants. I don't expect him to ask me that, if he had no ulterior motive.

It's OK. From my view nothing wrong. Well maybe I got to take it from your point of view, might have been a bit disgusting for a guy to hit on you. grin But you ain't gonna see the nigga again so what's the fuss about?
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Rajosh(m): 11:32pm On Oct 10, 2017
from your description of what transpired, I can confidently say he's gay.
You screwed up though with your excuse about your phone. Next time, Man up snd say NO.
Re: Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! by Finstar: 12:18am On Oct 11, 2017
As a psychologist, I can authoratively say that op is gay. Yes, I can bet my two balls on that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel / We Will Start Proposing To Men Ourselves If They Can’t Do So – Military Women / Unbelievable; A Man Got Trapped Inside His Wife While Making Love To Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.