Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

He Wants Me To Marry Him Thinking I Didn't Know He's Gay - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants Me To Marry Him Thinking I Didn't Know He's Gay (2942 Views)

Is He Gay? / How Do I Know He Loves Me? / Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wants Me To Marry Him Thinking I Didn't Know He's Gay by lordsterlin(m): 3:06pm On Jan 24, 2020
Good morning all, i have held this for quite a long time and its eating me up. Each time i see him now i feel like grappling him and snuffing life out of him.
About 2005 or so, young Eric moved in to our neighborhood with his parents. They stayed in a the flat after mine and so we were next door neighbors. Since Eric and i were within the same age range, it did not take long before we became so close. We were always in each other's company, going for errands together and doing many things within and even beyond our age. It really didn't matter that we weren't of the same gender. We played basketball and sometimes volleyball with other neighbors in the estate.
Eric has this brother named Chubby (real name) who looked about 7years older than me. I didn't like him for no reason even though he's good looking and difficult for anyone to walk past him without noticing his good looks as he's tall with broad shoulders. He has this olive-honey complexion but for whatever reason i can't say, i didn't like him and so whenever he's around i don't go to their house. Maybe i didn't like him because he was too reserved or because his handsomeness meant he can't be faithful to one partner as ladies will do anything to want him.

Chubby at the time was preparing his documents to travel to Houston to attend university before their family relocated to the estate where i lived. I didn't initially have this information about him but after Eric carelessly mentioned it to me in one of our many playtimes, suddenly my perception for Chubby became what can be managed as i tried every means possible to make him notice me. Mind you, i was 15 at the time, and people said, my boobs had a particular rhythm whenever i walked. They also said i was breathtakingly beautiful but i was always listless about those but for this occasion, i decided to take advantage of this knowledge of myself to another level.

What i didn't know was that, Chubby was never interested in me or on anyone except ofcourse his friend Iyke. The two seniors were so much into each other as i later got to know. Whenever he, Iyke comes around, Chubby's mood even if down would suddenly lighten up as though there was something Iyke gives him that only him can. Since they live in a five bedroom duplex, Chubby had his room to himself only and so whenever his bestie comes around, they'll just enter his room and lockup for hours.

Like i said earlier, i fantasized many things in my tiny mind including him touching me in my most sensitive areas. Despite all my efforts to get him to notice me with the attendant frustrations, others may have given-up but not me. I began seeing his friend, Iyke as the reason, he doesn't notice me. So i hatched a plan to bump into the two of them whenever they're alone in the room as usual but since i don't live in their duplex and i wasn't into any talking relationship with him at the time, i needed Eric my friend to be my accomplice but then how do i tell Eric to betray his brother and team up with me a stranger to their home?

I decided i won't involve Eric in this as he won't betray his family. So came with a fresh plan, Chubby was due to travel to the States the next day been Tuesday so expectedly Iyke came to help him prepare. I was in the living room with Eric seeing a movie titled "Lion King". After about 45mins of Iyke's arrival, Eric asked me to accompany him to the shopping mall closet to get groceries his mum asked him to buy. I usually follow him but because Iyke was around and alone with Chubby in his room and because i had a plan of my own to find out what they usually do there, i told Eric, that i won't accompany. Surprisingly, he did not insist. And so he left me alone and their driver Pa Ayo zoomed off with him. Then i carefully tiptoed upstairs to brother Chubby's room. I could not believe my luck when i got there because the door was not locked. I bent and poked my eyes into the keyhole but they were sitting or lying in a position that one cannot see anything unless one is in the room. Because of my curiosity, pushed the door a little bit to fit my frame and noiselessly walked in on them.

My eyes popped up at what i saw. Jeez, Iyke was moaning and calling Chubby all manner of names and saying some inaudible things. Now my suspicion has been confirmed, Chubby didn't notice my beauty because he was gay.

This realization broke my heart to shreds. Though many years has past, since i caught him and his partner in the act, i still feel furious and stupid for wanting someone who had no attraction for me.

Recently, maybe because of pressures from family and friends since his return from the States, he's surprisingly giving me attention. He just gave me an invite for a lunch date pleading that i accept the invitation. He's trying to woo me into a relationship with him that could lead to marriage, can you imagine.

My dear readers, what do you think i do, should i tell him that i caught him making out with Iyke his friend back then?

2 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Marry Him Thinking I Didn't Know He's Gay by Ladylite: 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2020
lordsterlin:
Good morning all, i have held this for quite a long time and its eating me up. Each time i see him now i feel like grappling him and snuffing life out of him.
About 2005 or so, young Eric moved in to our neighborhood with his parents. They stayed in a the flat after mine and so we were next door neighbors. Since Eric and i were within the same age range, it did not take long before we became so close. We were always in each other's company, going for errands together and doing many things within and even beyond our age. It really didn't matter that we weren't of the same gender. We played basketball and sometimes volleyball with other neighbors in the estate.
Eric has this brother named Chubby (real name) who looked about 7years older than me. I didn't like him for no reason even though he's good looking and difficult for anyone to walk past him without noticing his good looks as he's tall with broad shoulders. He has this olive-honey complexion but for whatever reason i can't say, i didn't like him and so whenever he's around i don't go to their house. Maybe i didn't like him because he was too reserved or because his handsomeness meant he can't be faithful to one partner as ladies will do anything to want him.

Chubby at the time was preparing his documents to travel to Houston to attend university before their family relocated to the estate where i lived. I didn't initially have this information about him but after Eric carelessly mentioned it to me in one of our many playtimes, suddenly my perception for Chubby became what can be managed as i tried every means possible to make him notice me. Mind you, i was 15 at the time, and people said, my boobs had a particular rhythm whenever i walked. They also said i was breathtakingly beautiful but i was always listless about those but for this occasion, i decided to take advantage of this knowledge of myself to another level.

What i didn't know was that, Chubby was never interested in me or on anyone except ofcourse his friend Iyke. The two seniors were so much into each other as i later got to know. Whenever he, Iyke comes around, Chubby's mood even if down would suddenly lighten up as though there was something Iyke gives him that only him can. Since they live in a five bedroom duplex, Chubby had his room to himself only and so whenever his bestie comes around, they'll just enter his room and lockup for hours.

Like i said earlier, i fantasized many things in my tiny mind including him touching me in my most sensitive areas. Despite all my efforts to get him to notice me with the attendant frustrations, others may have given-up but not me. I began seeing his friend, Iyke as the reason, he doesn't notice me. So i hatched a plan to bump into the two of them whenever they're alone in the room as usual but since i don't live in their duplex and i wasn't into any talking relationship with him at the time, i needed Eric my friend to be my accomplice but then how do i tell Eric to betray his brother and team up with me a stranger to their home?

I decided i won't involve Eric in this as he won't betray his family. So came with a fresh plan, Chubby was due to travel to the States the next day been Tuesday so expectedly Iyke came to help him prepare. I was in the living room with Eric seeing a movie titled "Lion King". After about 45mins of Iyke's arrival, Eric asked me to accompany him to the shopping mall closet to get groceries his mum asked him to buy. I usually follow him but because Iyke was around and alone with Chubby in his room and because i had a plan of my own to find out what they usually do there, i told Eric, that i won't accompany. Surprisingly, he did not insist. And so he left me alone and their driver Pa Ayo zoomed off with him. Then i carefully tiptoed upstairs to brother Chubby's room. I could not believe my luck when i got there because the door was not locked. I bent and poked my eyes into the keyhole but they were sitting or lying in a position that one cannot see anything unless one is in the room. Because of my curiosity, pushed the door a little bit to fit my frame and noiselessly walked in on them.

My eyes popped up at what i saw. Jeez, Iyke was moaning and calling Chubby all manner of names and saying some inaudible things. Now my suspicion has been confirmed, Chubby didn't notice my beauty because he was gay.

This realization broke my heart to shreds. Though many years has past, since i caught him and his partner in the act, i still feel furious and stupid for wanting someone who had no attraction for me.

Recently, maybe because of pressures from family and friends since his return from the States, he's surprisingly giving me attention. He just gave me an invite for a lunch date pleading that i accept the invitation. He's trying to woo me into a relationship with him that could lead to marriage, can you imagine.

My dear readers, what do you think i do, should i tell him that i caught him making out with Iyke his friend back then?

Final answer
WALK AWAY

4 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Marry Him Thinking I Didn't Know He's Gay by Timson01(m): 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2020
How are u sure that he has been delivered from that gay act,the truth that the act is a spirit someone need to be delivered from it,chubby might want you because maybe he knows you know his dirty secret so don't fall flat you can't play with the devil too close even if he marries you he might still continue the act tell him or confront him
Re: He Wants Me To Marry Him Thinking I Didn't Know He's Gay by vincentjk(m): 3:33pm On Jan 24, 2020
You greet good morning by 3pm
Re: He Wants Me To Marry Him Thinking I Didn't Know He's Gay by IamAnderson(m): 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2020
Timson01:
How are u sure that he has been delivered from that gay act,the truth that the act is a spirit someone need to be delivered from it,chubby might want you because maybe he knows you know his dirty secret so don't fall flat you can't play with the devil too close even if he marries you he might still continue the act tell him or confront him
a man in in port Harcourt is writing a fake story with very made up names about something that happened to a woman in and you're believing and advising like it's a real thing? smh

2 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Marry Him Thinking I Didn't Know He's Gay by DonEd(m): 7:51pm On Jan 24, 2020
vincentjk:
You greet good morning by 3pm

U no well. I swear. Lol
Re: He Wants Me To Marry Him Thinking I Didn't Know He's Gay by fidelmarshal199: 8:05pm On Jan 24, 2020
The only thing I learnt from the post is that u have been into gold digging since when u have been 15 which is 15years ago. Your gold digging rank must have gone up from the rank of novice to professional now. You suddenly find him attractive when u heard he was travelling out.

6 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Marry Him Thinking I Didn't Know He's Gay by Skmoda360(m): 8:13pm On Jan 24, 2020
fidelmarshal199:
The only thing I learnt from the post is that u have been into gold digging since when u have been 15 which is 15years ago. Your gold digging rank must have gone up from the rank of novice to professional now. You suddenly find him attractive when u heard he was travelling out.
grin shocked grin cheesy sad cool
Re: He Wants Me To Marry Him Thinking I Didn't Know He's Gay by solmusdesigns: 8:22pm On Jan 24, 2020
this is obviously an American story the O.P hijacked and tried to pass it as Nigerian, groceries at the mall, rented Apartment with a driver pa ayo, estate with volleyball and basket ball

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Wants Me To Marry Him Thinking I Didn't Know He's Gay by cybug: 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2020
People really have talent in storywriting.

Sadly, they didn't know they can monetize it by selling to film makers/producers.

4 Likes

Re: He Wants Me To Marry Him Thinking I Didn't Know He's Gay by Lindaa97(f): 9:52pm On Jan 24, 2020
lordsterlin:
Good morning all
Indeed there was a caught...
Re: He Wants Me To Marry Him Thinking I Didn't Know He's Gay by Lamanii22(f): 11:32pm On Jan 24, 2020
Walk away... What if he is bisexual... He would invite iyke and y'all would have party... You'd watch them thrusting eachother's anus(es).... Can you handle that?
Re: He Wants Me To Marry Him Thinking I Didn't Know He's Gay by Lamanii22(f): 11:32pm On Jan 24, 2020
cybug:
People really have talent in storywriting.

Sadly, they didn't know they can monetize it by selling to film makers/producers.

I swear... Clean script lol

1 Like

Re: He Wants Me To Marry Him Thinking I Didn't Know He's Gay by jeffrey1596: 11:36pm On Jan 24, 2020
solmusdesigns:
this is obviously an American story the O.P hijacked and tried to pass it as Nigerian, groceries at the mall, rented Apartment with a driver pa ayo, estate with volleyball and basket ball
Oshey Detective "pink panther". i don dey even chop the dodo until you told her to turn it because e don dey burn�
Re: He Wants Me To Marry Him Thinking I Didn't Know He's Gay by Cletus77(m): 12:48am On Jan 25, 2020
Y'all love using fake gay stories to drive traffic and comments on this site.

You hate them but can't stop talking about them. Pathetic!
Re: He Wants Me To Marry Him Thinking I Didn't Know He's Gay by raphroye: 1:22am On Jan 25, 2020
Oluwaye copy and paste I hail you o grin grin grin
Re: He Wants Me To Marry Him Thinking I Didn't Know He's Gay by grandstar(m): 1:53am On Jan 25, 2020
lordsterlin

So, you too are gay as you're male?

Just joking!!! grin grin grin You might have written for someone.

The question isn't whether he is trying to woo you. The question is "haven't you moved on?". He is old news. You're probably going mid 20's or already in your mid 20's. Wish you the best!
Re: He Wants Me To Marry Him Thinking I Didn't Know He's Gay by ruggedtimi(m): 3:14am On Jan 25, 2020
You have to Japa..

Re: He Wants Me To Marry Him Thinking I Didn't Know He's Gay by Barzinime(m): 8:25am On Jan 25, 2020
My niggar grin
solmusdesigns:

(1) (Reply)

Can You Give Money To A Girl If She Says No Sex In The Relationship? / Ladies: After Sex And He Says "The Man Who Eventually Marries You Will Be Lucky" / Why This Unnecessary Competition? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.