Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,658 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate (34744 Views)

Fire Of God Will Consume Those Messing Around With Traditional Rulers - Adeboye / Imam Of Peace Warns Christians To Wakeup, Else Radical Muslim Will Consume Them / Tuxil-c Codeine Doesn't Get Me High Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by anibi9674: 10:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
ok
Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by BreezyCB(m): 10:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
They're dancing one corner on dia head
Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by patyowr: 10:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
Shege! Kano ko, codeine ko! Yowaa

1 Like

Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by michealade(m): 10:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
Jerryojozy:
Kano state the headquarters of drug abuse. Shout out to peeps from lamido crescent.

Genius J
wasere
we are following
Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
dunkem21:
Our drug law enforcement agencies should regulate the use of codeine. Personal researches have proved that WOMEN are champions in codeine and tramadol abuse. I am yet to conclude if tramadol really increases sexual libido and performance as claimed.

If 3m bottles of codeine are consumed daily, then over 10m doses of embalming fluid AKA 'Suck & die' are being inhaled/sipped daily.

We are becoming a junkie nation lipsrsealed
or cold paтcн,мeтнylaтed ѕpιrιт,evυlѕтιc gυм...eтc...ғear aвoĸιѕ and drυg aвυѕe...ι нave learnт aloт ғroм тнeм...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by mranswer: 10:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
Linux007:
Confused bunch of hypocrites, alcohol is strictly prohibited in the north and they now find solace in hard drugs.
i couldn't care less if the whole of the north is bloated in codeine and other hard drugs, that is there problem .
We here have greater problems to brood over, like what jubrin has been up to, and aisha has been smiling sheepishly of late grin cool
Meanwhile the only goodnews here is i woke up to FTC. grin grin grin
Ask your fellow alcohol consumers if they dont take it in the north.
Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
Codeine, tramadol and all banned or hard drugs are common in all Nigerian tertiary school. In my school students take drugs like sachet water and d guys from Kano who were on scholarship were not left out.
Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by DJMCOTTY(m): 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
Tufunky:
I read this comment to my daughter she prayed for sense to fall on you
you won't leave your family out of nairaland now, you knw say bad mouth penty here.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by Blue3k(m): 10:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
Linux007:
Confused bunch of hypocrites, alcohol is strictly prohibited in the north and they now find solace in hard drugs.
i couldn't care less if the whole of the north is bloated in codeine and other hard drugs, that is there problem .
We here have greater problems to brood over, like what jubrin has been up to, and aisha has been smiling sheepishly of late grin cool

I guess you didn't read part where your tax money going to pay for rehab.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by igbeke: 10:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
Now we know who the true drug addicts are
Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by mazizitonene(m): 10:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
The country y'all have created....
Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by SeKTo(m): 10:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
angry angryis that their job to monitor bottles of codeine make the state a better place stop monitoring codeine
Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by 9japride(m): 10:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
After consuming it, they will now come online shouting kill all Ipob members and we believe in one nagiriya. The only way Nigeria can move forward is to detach ourselves from unproductive elements

3 Likes

Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:36pm On Oct 11, 2017
Jerryojozy:
Kano state the headquarters of drug abuse. Shout out to peeps from lamido crescent.

Genius J

Shout out to those girls in Abeddie Sabin garri lol

1 Like

Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 11, 2017
freeze001:

Hey! Don't be fooled. Northerners imbibe alcohol very well, extremely even! They hide alcohol on their ablution kettles and generic bottles...we saw the students in school too so just hold it. Besides that frowning is only for muslims, non-muslims in d North also partake of alcohol so there is record consumption in d North too
My point is most Nigerian alcoholics are of southern origin. This is an indisputable fact
Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by bidexolumanish(m): 10:39pm On Oct 11, 2017
Jerryojozy:

Genius J
sabon geri on point
Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by Pecca: 10:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
dunkem21:

Truth be told, it is not only in the north though they take it more than other regions.

You sound like you use it (them) too. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by biafranrealson: 10:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
nice opportunity to pick a pharma sales job i those areas. surely targets must be achieved. lets invite foreign partners to go into massive codine production. In the East and south sales reps in the brewery industries are smiling,
Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by Donsammi(m): 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2017
zionmade1:
The same north that claims its a taboo to take alcohol, yet they smoke anything smokable and inhale anything inhalable.

They are so confused

molo boys (Muslim boys) that consume 800mg daily of tramadol here in abj nko.

dude u nva see anything.
they pretend to be holy eeh

1 Like

Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by KemjikaEme: 10:44pm On Oct 11, 2017
I can't say it's surprising! No wonder they have such poor mentality and unruly attitude.
Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by chiamaka4g: 10:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
That's there way. In ABU Zaria, they were into it badly especially those Malo chics that pretend to be conservatives. Don't let their religion decieve you. Sex and drugs is their food.

1 Like

Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by sanpipita(m): 10:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
Pretenders do the worst, north is hotbed of nefarious activities they just cover it with religion

1 Like

Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by Macgreat(m): 10:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
Is that why there's no single medicine in the state house?

Order for Wallpapers and wall Panels at affordable rates check signature

1 Like

Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by thinkdip(m): 11:11pm On Oct 11, 2017
Linux007:
Mr man don't be stupid, this is a problem too
Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by belindar: 11:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
Later they will say Alcohol is banned in the north because of religious belief. Hypocrisy
Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by MrCEO69(m): 11:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
dunkem21:
Our drug law enforcement agencies should regulate the use of codeine. Personal researches have proved that WOMEN are champions in codeine and tramadol abuse. I am yet to conclude if tramadol really increases sexual libido and performance as claimed.

If 3m bottles of codeine are consumed daily, then over 10m doses of embalming fluid AKA 'Suck & die' are being inhaled/sipped daily.

We are becoming a junkie nation lipsrsealed

@ the bolded... what dey use to wash dead bodies... do u know a litter of that is mixed with a drum full of water just to dilute it na him my okada man they inhale say mk i enter.. I tot i want to go to hell with him..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by Develpeast: 11:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
Jerryojozy:

Genius J

i know there bruh
Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
Assuming one bottle of codeine is sokd at 500 naira.
500x3,000,000 =1,500,000,000 (1.5billions) daily.
Like if its possible share if its impossible.
Re: Kano Youth, Women Consume 3m Bottles Of Codeine Daily - Senate by mosesjida(m): 11:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
lalastica...so cool...nt only kano ooo..Hw will dey nt take codein wen d price of everything is high...so why won't niggas wanna b high...in erigga's voice " poverty na one drink I no fit drink guy,I will rather have my codeine quench m with meat pie...#codeinized country... nigerian youths will still abuse Ebola drugs jxt to get high

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pope Francis Embraces Disfigured Man(Pictures) / 5 Reasons God Doesn’t Answer Your Prayers / Pastor Adeboye Registering For Voter's Card (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.