Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' (27906 Views)

Adebayo Salami Shares Throwback Photo With Jide Kosoko, Others / Femi Adebayo Poses With His Father, Adebayo Salami / Adebayo Salami Surprised By His Children On His 66th Birthday (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by joeeee240(m): 2:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
TELL THEM O. DON'T MIND THESE NONSENSE WOMEN. EVEN THE BIBLE ACKNOWLEDGES IT. LEARN FROM WOMEN LIKE MIRANDA KERR

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by joeeee240(m): 2:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
TELL THEM O. DON'T MIND THESE NONSENSE WOMEN. EVEN THE BIBLE ACKNOWLEDGES IT. LEARN FROM WOMEN LIKE MIRANDA KERR. SHE'S RICH AND FAMOUS BUT SHE BOWS TO HER HUSBAND AND LET'S HIM RULE. FOLLOW YOUR BIBLE AND MIRANDA KERR. THEY ARE BOTH BETTER THAN Y'ALL CRAPPY NIGERIAN AND NAIRALAND WOMEN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by buchilino(m): 2:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
Jagermeister:

Someone is unfortunate here. I'm afraid it's not me.

It's the person who applies too much sentiments than logic. The person who neglects sensitivity to religion. The person who really doesn't understand how the world works as of today.

MARRIAGE HASN'T CHANGED. IT'S ONLY PPLE DAT HAS CHANGED. IF D RULES OF MARRIAGE WORKED IN D DARK AGES, THEN IT SHOULD STILL WORK NOW. I DON'T NO IF UR A CHRISTIAN, INCASE UR, LET ME ONE QUESTION, DO U NO D NAME OF MOSES WIFE?.

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Jagermeister(m): 2:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
SAMBARRY:
grin

Complete fool for the other Kwa? grin

Yes Sammy. I can tell. My parents are the sweetest couple ever.

Sometimes I wish to be like them but I know it's highly unlikely.

You don't want to mess with my dad, he's tough as nails but with my mom around, he's the complete woman-wrapper. My Mom isn't any different around him.

I wonder how I wound-up a total asshole.
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
They will only bow when dem want to receive doggy or give head to alhaji

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Adaumunocha(f): 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
einsteino:

grin bad pikin.. but wait o the speed wey i take understand where u dey go, it seems me sef don spoil tey tey.
I just agreed with the op. You don spoil from your mumsy womb ni grin grin

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by SAMBARRY: 2:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
Jagermeister:

Yes Sammy. I can tell. My parents are the sweetest couple ever.

Sometimes I wish to be like them but I know it's highly unlikely.

You don't want to mess with my dad, he's tough as nails but with my mom around, he's the complete woman-wrapper. My Mom isn't any different around him.

I wonder how I wound-up a total asshole.
the advocates of absolute submission aren't realizing that times,environment,internet and exposure of this generation is different from theirs grin

Submission is no problems but what does he have to offer aside from his phenese grin

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by jaksmillioniar: 2:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
HMZi:
NO CHILL!!!
muller101:
they will ban u again
for sayin the truth?

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Jagermeister(m): 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
buchilino:

MARRIAGE HASN'T CHANGED. IT'S ONLY PPLE DAT HAS CHANGED. IF D RULES OF MARRIAGE WORKED IN D DARK AGES, THEN IT SHOULD STILL WORK NOW. I DON'T NO IF UR A CHRISTIAN, INCASE UR, LET ME ONE QUESTION, DO U NO D NAME OF MOSES WIFE?.

Marriage is a verb. Marriage in itself is unchangeable as a character.

But offcourse the people in it make it up for what it is. And so if people have begun practicing marriage differently, then it isn't what it used to be. It's ruined.

Now, there's a wide gap between the dark ages( as you called it) and now, so don't expect a repertoire.

I'm indifferent to religion but I didn't know Mr Moses had a wife (if he did).
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Jagermeister(m): 2:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
SAMBARRY:
the advocates of absolute submission aren't realizing that times,environment,internet and exposure of this generation is different from theirs grin

Submission is no problems but what does he have to offer aside from his phenese grin

Exactly! No truer word have been spoken.

Times have changed and so have the people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by SAMBARRY: 2:34pm On Oct 11, 2017
mrphysics:

A boy who got work before his elder brother should assume the position of the elder brother. Your intelligence is amazing
o extremely amazing my dear

A man is as exposed to the same challenges as women in going to school,getting a degree and getting a job or starting a business.Submission is not even a problem to an average contemporary educated or not,the question is are you worth submitting to?why should I submit to you? If I submit to you what do I stand to gain.you see this relationship is a transactional thing in the 21st century

You cannot lead me when I.see you have nothing to offer me but I will willingly and with all pleasure submit to you if I know the motives of you making me submit to.you is genuine and it's by to climb all over me or treat me lesser than a human being.THERIN IS WHERE THE PROBLEM LIES

so understand that it's not as if women don't want to submit but at the end of the day will my mumuism be Worth it? Will the submission not turn into a parasitic relationship where you're only taking from the woman's efforts and not giving anything in return .I hope you're getting the point sir?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by davillian(m): 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
Leave all this story.
When she see the Ori Ade she go bow.
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
Only a guy dat love his wife beat his wife u ask why beat her. if a woman got a man mad he might get angry and dump her but beating her show u love her and want her to change. is bad for a man to beat woman but sometimes is for the best
Young man, something tells me that you're MENTALLY ILL.

WTF!

Gbemisola is PHYSICALLY stronger than her husband, so she beats him up whenever he gets her mad. She's not gonna dump him for being such a pain because she LOVES HIM SO MUCH. But she wants him to change, so she's gotta beat the life crap outta him. Although it's bad, it's for the best.

jaksmillioniar, you're very foolish.
Tozara

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by SAMBARRY: 2:39pm On Oct 11, 2017
Jagermeister:

Exactly! No truer word have been spoken.

Times have changed and so have the people.
cheesy

I don't know why these dudes have the misconception and believe the fallacy that these generation of women aren't submissive

They say they're looking for a woman who has something worthwhile to offer beyond the 2 oranges on their chest and the watermelon in between their thighs,ok fine what does a man have to offer beyond the carrot inside his boxers that will warrant any woman to stay

The same Way v@gina is everywhere and cheaper than pure water is the same way Hot pheneses are everywhere that can be gotten easily

The point is sex is cheap.What else is there to gain beyond sex that will make a woman willingly and happily submit without coercion,manipulation,violence or shouting I'm the man of this house

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by mrphysics(m): 2:46pm On Oct 11, 2017
SAMBARRY:
o extremely amazing my dear

A man is as exposed to the same challenges as women in going to school,getting a degree and getting a job or starting a business.Submission is not even a problem to an average contemporary educated or not,the question is are you worth submitting to?why should I submit to you? If I submit to you what do I stand to gain.you see this relationship is a transactional thing in the 21st century

You cannot lead me when I.see you have nothing to offer me but I will willingly and with all pleasure submit to you if I know the motives of you making me submit to.you is genuine and it's by to climb all over me or treat me lesser than a human being.THERIN IS WHERE THE PROBLEM LIES

so understand that it's not as if women don't want to submit but at the end of the day will my mumuism be Worth it? Will the submission not turn into a parasitic relationship where you're only taking from the woman's efforts and not giving anything in return .I hope you're getting the point sir?
There is no point here. You are just trying to modify marriage which is not possible but will lead to more complications. In places where things seems to be working well, men esteem their wives and children more than anything. But in Africa where you know how things are, the reverse seems to be the same to some people.

It all boils down to understanding purpose and who we are. A man submitting to a lady shouldn't be the reason the lady will respect him. You are insinuating that if the man leads in a family, then he should match on the wife simply because he is earning more.
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by TheRealestGuy(m): 2:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
Only a guy dat love his wife beat his wife u ask why beat her. if a woman got a man mad he might get angry and dump her but beating her show u love her and want her to change. is bad for a man to beat woman but sometimes is for the best

One question for you.

If your fellow man offends you or gets you angry and he's a heavy boxer, will you beat him?

As for the OP, marriage, just like every other thing in life is about give and take.

You give love, care and sweetness to your spouse, most times you get it back in higher dosage.

Sounds simple but a lot of work goes into it.

Can't wait to get married. She has to be one helluva lucky lady though cos this chap right here is made of too much sauce and juice.

wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by SAMBARRY: 2:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
mrphysics:

There is no point here. You are just trying to modify marriage which is not possible but will lead to more complications. In places where things seems to be working well, men esteem their wives and children more than anything. But in Africa where you know how things are, the reverse seems to be the same to some people.

It all boils down to understanding purpose and who we are. A man submitting to a lady shouldn't be the reason the lady will respect him. You are insinuating that if the man leads in a family, then he should match on the wife simply because he is earning more.
you're not still getting my point.read with understanding.slowly and carefully

Read my earlier posts
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
quiverfull:
The major problem with our society is that we haven't learnt to evolve our traditions in line with the times. We must learn to adopt the "good" things from the Western culture into ours but retain the "good" part of ours.
By what criteria do you determine what is "good" and what is "bad" in Western culture? And stop making it seem as though Patriarchy is exclusive to Africa. The West has been misogynistic, chauvinistic and sexist for MOST of its history. Even in the present day, the spirit hasn't disappeared from the Western world.

Some Westerners have recognized patriarchy as outdated and problematic, and many Africans have come to realize that as well. That doesn't make the idea of gender equality a "Western" thing. That's just a pointless excuse you conservative [albeit hypocritical] chauvinists give.

Having a pennis doesn't automatically make you superior to another person. Why aren't women made the "head"? Who decides? By what criteria should that be determined? Who made it a law that men are instrinsically superior and should automatically be the "head"? The answer to that lies in the fact that ALL HUMAN CIVILIZATIONS AND CULTURES THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE BEEN FOUNDED BY AGGRESSIVE, DOMINANT, TESTOSTERONE-DRIVEN, POWER-THIRSTY MEN, and they made the laws, traditions and customs. So, what do you expect?

But it was NEVER a natural order. It was made by men, and can be CHANGED by men. There's NOTHING sacred about it.

This is the 21st century.
Tozara

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Daeylar(f): 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
By what criteria do you determine what is "good" and what is "bad" in Western culture? And stop making it seem as though Patiarchy is exclusive to Africa. The West has been misogynistic, chauvinistic and sexist for MOST of its history. Even in the present day, the spirit hasn't disappeared from the Western world.

Some Westerners have recognized patriarchy as outdated and problematic, and many Africans have come to realize that as well. That doesn't make the idea of gender equality a "Western" thing. That's just a pointless excuse you conservative [albeit hypocritical] chauvinists give.

Having a pennis doesn't automatically make you superior to another person. Why aren't women made the "head"? Who decides? By what criteria do we determine who should that be determined? Who made it a law that men are instrinsically superior and should automatically be the "head"? The answer to that lies in the fact that ALL HUMAN CIVILIZATIONS AND CULTURES THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE BEEN FOUNDED BY AGGRESSIVE, DOMINANT, TESTOSTERONE-DRIVEN, POWER-THIRSTY MEN, and they made the laws, traditions and customs. So, what do you expect?

But it was NEVER a natural order. It was made by men, and can be CHANGED by men. There's NOTHING sacred about it.

This is the 21st century.
kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by ApolitiCal: 3:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
Daeylar:
Nonsense.

Only thing reasonable there is where he spoke of mutual respect.

Are you married?
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
baby am sorry dont be angry but dats what I know and is d fact most women neva want to respect thier guy and it cause problem dat why most marriage crash men are too weak too if u proove urself you woman will respect and luv u more why did our father marriage last but ours dont last. I treat my girl like a queen but dicipline her wen shes wrong. a woman must obey her guy
You just wait until I begin my medical career. I owe you a LOBOTOMY.

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by jaksmillioniar: 3:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
Young man, something tells me that you're MENTALLY ILL.

WTF!

Gbemisola is PHYSICALLY stronger than her husband, so she beats him up whenever he gets her mad. She's not gonna dump him for being such a pain because she LOVES HIM SO MUCH. But she wants him to change, so she's gotta beat the life crap outta him. Although it's bad, it's for the best.

jaksmillioniar, you're very foolish.
u must be crazy are we mate dat u insult me

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by obi123: 3:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
bowing is not the issue,the issue is that both parties in a marriage have ceased to treat eachother as human beings , they see each other as roles and define eachother by gender.

It is important for a woman to put herself in the man's shoes and vice versa, why cant we treat each other fairly and respect eachother?
A man is supposed to do this, a woman is supposed to do this , forgetting that life sometimes means crossing over into eachother's so called roles from time to time, some times all the time.THIS IS REAL LIFE

what is wrong in both parties paying bills(if both work), cooking(even if you cant cook, help out na) , taking care of the kids(na two of you born) Marriage is a ship, its all hands on deck.

The man is the head of the home great but does that mean that he should die being the head of the home, he should not rest abi, so many men are under immense pressure to provide and are dabbling into naughty things, falling ill, basically not enjoying life , just being miserable for good ness sake, HE IS A HUMAN BEING. Some women cant cope if the man dies because they havent got a clue what the man was doing when he was alive.

A woman is supposed to care for her husband and take care of the kids, so she should die doing that as well, she will come back from work tired as hell, still cook, clean, tidy , meet the demands of this person and that person.A woman's body depletes over the years and she is a HUMAN BEING. Dads dont know their kids anymore because they leave all the care giving to the woman.

So many people are going to bed tired waking up tired because they are what? EXHAUSTED from everyday life but that exhaustion can somehow be reduced knowing that two of you are exhausted from helping each other out.

why do we need bowing and submission from one person to feel a certain way?
i'd rather we submitted and bowed to eachother, life as it is is stressful why complicate it further, for goodness sake people are dropping off like flies every sec, lets just love each other guys, it really shouldnt be complicated but too many damn rules.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
okmanuel:
Don't marry a man if u think it is old fashion for a woman to submit to her husband. The Bible made it clear that the desire of a woman shall be for her husband and that the husband shall have a rule over her. Check Gen. 3:16, Ephesians the 5:22, colossians 3:18. 1Peter 3:6. It is mandatory for men to love their wives as christ loved the church unconditionally. These are Christian injunctions, these are only the thing that can sustain godly marriages today. Western culture are for Westerners
Christianity IS a WESTERN religion.....

So, what is "western culture" and what isn't?

In ancient Babylon, a glorious and advanced nation which was despised by the Jews, women were revered. Their priestesses would act as conduits for the gods. The act of sacred prostitution, whereby it was thought that the point of orgasm was a union with the divine itself, empowered women. Why? Because it was only THROUGH a woman that men could reach the Gods. This has astounding implications. It means that women themselves are something like holy vessels. They are to be respected, not to be ruled over. Their societal status is entirely different from their role in Abrahamic religions and CHRISTIAN EUROPE [the WESTERN world in the past!]. Difficult as it might be to imagine, there was a time when the world was not gripped by the degree of sexism and misogyny of your stvpid Abrahamic religions.

Apart from the fact that Judeo-Christianity itself IS WESTERN [therefore making it incredibly lame for you to try using its teachings to condemn "western culture"], is the culture of ancient Babylonia also western?
Tozara

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
u must be crazy are we mate dat u insult me
How old are you, foolish "daddy"?
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 11, 2017
Daeylar:
kiss kiss
How're you faring today?
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by missy01(f): 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
Av just been verbally abused by my husband he has rained curses on me just dis afternoon even if I made a mistake a man wu want to be respected won't do such.... Rite nw so many things are running tru my mind am looking at myself and telling myself nobody chose him for me I agreed to marry him.... By during our courtship he me a spoke to me in such manner and d marriage is barely 2 years...... Sum men deserve no respect.....
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by highway215(m): 3:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
I don't really know the reason why women of nowadays find it difficult to bow to their husband despite the fact it's God's commandment.But what i'm very sure of is that women who see their husband as their head enjoy their matrimonial home.

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Daeylar(f): 3:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
How're you faring today?

Fine, you?
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by maklelemakukula(m): 3:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Well, its not possible not to bow to one's husband... If u catch ma meaning
sexy otondo, nice one who are you bowing for in camp cheesy
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Jsaviour(f): 3:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
highway215:
I don't really know the reason why women of nowadays find it difficult to bow to their husband despite the fact it's God's commandment.But what i'm very sure of is that women who see their husband as their head enjoy their matrimonial home.

Hope you also don't lie or fornicate or steal because it's God's word/commandments.

Some people only remember God's word when it favours them.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
Daeylar:

Fine, you?
I'm doing pretty good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dammy Krane Goes Blonde, Shows Off His New Look / Tonto Dikeh's "Independence Day Hairstyle" / Mr Ibu Teases Davido: You Just Dey Buy Houses Everywhere, No Buy Lagos O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.