Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,200 members, 7,953,741 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:18 AM

Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' (28223 Views)

Adebayo Salami Shares Throwback Photo With Jide Kosoko, Others / Femi Adebayo Poses With His Father, Adebayo Salami / Adebayo Salami Surprised By His Children On His 66th Birthday (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Daeylar(f): 8:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
rabazamba:

Ehnn smiley

Lol, I need a yes or no grin
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by rabazamba: 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol, I need a yes or no grin

I answered already joo.

Haba!
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Daeylar(f): 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
rabazamba:

I answered already joo.

Haba!
Yes or no wink
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by rabazamba: 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2017
Daeylar:

Yes or no wink

Lol.. you know the answer already.
Why did you unfollow me?
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Daeylar(f): 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
rabazamba:

Lol.. you know the answer already.
Why did you unfollow me?

Lol, I wouldn't ask if i do know,

Why can't you answer though?
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by rabazamba: 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol, I wouldn't ask if i do know,

Why can't you answer though?

I answered already na. What's ehn? You are a naija gal na. And I'm also asking why you unfollowed me? You know what I'm talking about joo.. Daey!
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by highway215(m): 11:37pm On Oct 12, 2017
You are fast to reply to my comment madam.I just hope it didn't splash on you in anyway.I know those who liked your comment are females.Does that have any meaning to you?Yeah,that's right..bird of a feather.
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Daeylar(f): 4:27am On Oct 13, 2017
rabazamba:

I answered already na. What's ehn? You are a naija gal na. And I'm also asking why you unfollowed me? You know what I'm talking about joo.. Daey!

LMAO, write yes or no na, epp me,

Lol, answer me so we can move on,
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by rabazamba: 6:18am On Oct 13, 2017
Daeylar:

LMAO, write yes or no na, epp me,

Lol, answer me so we can move on,

Yes
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Daeylar(f): 7:14am On Oct 13, 2017
rabazamba:

Yes

grin grin

Lol you really want to know,
I unfollowed you because you kept insisting I was either of the two, if you had wanted to talk to either of them you could have, if you had wanted to find out if I was either of them you could and should have asked them directly, , but you left them and started hounding me.

So where is my apology?

It's same thing that's disturbing the people on that thread, the same way they are insisting I'm the preg girl or that other moniker they tried to link me to,

I really don't understand the obsession with my moniker on that thread which is making them unbelievably stupid and foolish. They are trying their utmost best to drag me into their excessive stupidity

The obsession seems to be affecting a number of people on that thread

So, please tell me the reason for this obsession.
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by rabazamba: 7:41am On Oct 13, 2017
Daeylar:

grin grin

Lol you really want to know,
I unfollowed you because you kept insisting I was either of the two, if you had wanted to talk to either of them you could have, if you had wanted to find out if I was either of them you could and should have asked them directly, , but you left them and started hounding me.

So where is my apology?

Well, they are both my friends online and I just felt that you were similar to them. Sorry about that.

It's same thing that's disturbing the people on that thread, the same way they are insisting I'm the preg girl or that other moniker they tried to link me to, 

I really don't understand the obsession with my moniker on that thread.

The obsession seems to be affecting a number of people on that thread

So, please tell me the reason for this obsession.

I really don't know, but I'm going to find out.
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Daeylar(f): 7:50am On Oct 13, 2017
rabazamba:

Well, they are both my friends online and I just felt that you were similar to them. Sorry about that.

I really don't know, but I'm going to find out.

Thank you kiss kiss kiss

Lol detective, how are you?
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by rabazamba: 7:55am On Oct 13, 2017
Daeylar:

Thank you kiss kiss kiss

Lol detective, how are you?

I'm ok o and you?
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Daeylar(f): 7:56am On Oct 13, 2017
rabazamba:

I'm ok o and you?

I'm good
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by rabazamba: 8:02am On Oct 13, 2017
Daeylar:

I'm good

The daey tongue
Are you single?

cheesy
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Daeylar(f): 8:14am On Oct 13, 2017
rabazamba:

The daey tongue
Are you single?
cheesy

Double smiley
Don't ask wink
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by rabazamba: 9:00am On Oct 13, 2017
Daeylar:

Double smiley
Don't ask wink

tongue grin

Don't ask don't tell.
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Daeylar(f): 10:46am On Oct 13, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Southern Kaduna Killings: Audu Maikori Apologizes For Posting False Infor / Photos: Actress Eniola Badmus Shares Lovely New Photos Of Herself / Nina Ivy Slays In Red Swimsuits, Says Smell The Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.