Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' (27920 Views)

Adebayo Salami Shares Throwback Photo With Jide Kosoko, Others / Femi Adebayo Poses With His Father, Adebayo Salami / Adebayo Salami Surprised By His Children On His 66th Birthday (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Daeylar(f): 7:35am On Oct 12, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
It's just quite ridiculous.

Good morning. I hope you slept well.
Good morning, I slept fine, you?
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Daeylar(f): 8:02am On Oct 12, 2017
rabazamba
Daeylar:

Lol It's not an admission of guilt. i don't want them to drag me into their foolishness.

They simply could have asked if they felt I was the one, i would have responded and told them that I'm not,
but they didn't and instead decided to obsess over my monicker.
(Same goes for you though, you should have asked first, i know you did ask after )

Their obsession with my moniker is just stupid
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by grodt999: 8:13am On Oct 12, 2017
sinceraconcept:
he's more educated than you fool. Your father is in your village eating kolanut and has be never been interviewed by any newspaper cos he's not known in the society and can't speak English and you are here insulting someone's father

You (sir or madam) are a monkey!
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by BoyHuncho(m): 9:23am On Oct 12, 2017
Daeylar:
Nonsense.

Only thing reasonable there is where he spoke of mutual respect.

[color=#006600] so every other thing he said there is trash abi? So being submissive to ur husband is trash bah? Cooking for him and all other wifey responsibilities

So because u are prolly richer and of the same education level with ur hubby, u shouldn't do ur wifey roles bah angry kids of these days sha [/]
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by BoyHuncho(m): 9:26am On Oct 12, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
Only a guy dat love his wife beat his wife u ask why beat her. if a woman got a man mad he might get angry and dump her but beating her show u love her and want her to change. is bad for a man to beat woman but sometimes is for the best

Nigga u don mezz up!! For no damn reason should u beat ur wife! Are u a weakling? Shiii

No matter what she does don't touch her! I'd h wan beat person ,meet john cena or undertaker

Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by rabazamba: 10:20am On Oct 12, 2017
Daeylar:
rabazamba

Daeylar....
How are you?
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by jaksmillioniar: 10:24am On Oct 12, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
It's just quite ridiculous.

Good morning. I hope you slept well.
I knw ur type is wat I do 10yrs ago u do u write big word and abuse cos u want attention and dat u want to get a girl here I will only advise u to grow up and be wise. I live u in peace
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Daeylar(f): 10:48am On Oct 12, 2017
rabazamba:

Dalar....
How are you?

I'm good, you?
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 12, 2017
Daeylar:
Good morning, I slept fine, you?
Sweet. Me too.
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 12, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
I knw ur type is wat I do 10yrs ago u do u write big word and abuse cos u want attention and dat u want to get a girl here I will only advise u to grow up and be wise. I live u in peace
Crying piece of sh!t. I thought you died. So, you survived? I meant to kill you with my flaming arrow. Thank your stars I missed your fragile heart. I wanted to pierce it like the stupidity you now manifest infilterated your mother's womb during your conception, like a stealthy devil.

That, by your own admission, you were a miserable idiot ten years ago, who came to nairaland seeking attention from ladies doesn't mean I'm as unfortunate as you. Now run along and go smoke a Knockout and tear your useless mouth and diseased fingers apart.
Tozara

Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 12, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
Crying piece of sh!t. I thought you died. So, you survived? I meant to kill you with my flaming arrow. Thank your stars I missed your fragile heart. I wanted to pierce it like the stupidity you now manifest infilterated your mother's womb during your conception, like a stealthy devil.

That, by your own admission, you were a miserable idiot ten years ago, who came to nairaland seeking attention from ladies doesn't mean I'm as unfortunate as you. Now run along and go smoke a Knockout and tear your useless mouth and diseased fingers apart.

You must be kidding me...What a flick... cheesy
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Daeylar(f): 11:07am On Oct 12, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:

cry cry
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by rabazamba: 11:13am On Oct 12, 2017
Daeylar:

I'm good, you?

I'm ok. Why not just say something on the thread. Debunk the accusations.
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Daeylar(f): 11:20am On Oct 12, 2017
rabazamba:

I'm ok. Why not just say something on the thread. Debunk the accusations.

Lol, Why was I accused in the first place?

Futhermore, Why didn't you ask me on the thread if I was the one in the first place? instead of implying over there that it I was the one and then coming over here to ask if I was the one?

You were part of the people accusing me, why didn't you ask first before going straight to accusations?

Answer these questions

Answer this too,
Why do you want me to be bothered ?
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by jaksmillioniar: 1:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:

go in peace
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by rabazamba: 1:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol, Why was I accused in the first place?

Futhermore, Why didn't you ask me on the thread if I was the one in the first place? instead of implying over there that it I was the one and then coming over here to ask if I was the one?

You were part of the people accusing me, why didn't you ask first before going straight to accusations?

Answer these questions

Answer this too,
Why do you want me to be bothered ?

You were the only female viewing the thread at that moment and this is what I posted below

Who is that?

Daeylar?

As you can see above.. I was asking if it was you..

Well, I just feel like you keeping silent is making the accusations real. You could tell them to stop it or something..
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Daeylar(f): 1:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
rabazamba:

You were the only female viewing the thread at that moment and this is what I posted below

As you can see above.. I was asking if it was you..

Well, I just feel like you keeping silent is making the accusations real. You could tell them to stop it or something..

It doesn't make it real in any way at all.

It just makes them the obsessed fools they are.
Like I said, I don't want them to drag me into their foolishness

It didn't come off that way though especially with your last statement you cut out, also you still could have asked me on the thread, why did you bring it here?
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by rabazamba: 1:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
Daeylar:

It doesn't make it real in any way at all.

It just makes them the obsessed fools they are like I said, I don't want them to drag me into their foolishness

It didn't come off that way though especially with your last statement you cut out, also you still could have asked me on the thread, why did you bring it here?

Lol the last statement cheesy
That's meant for the sexuality section not here..reason why I took it out.
I checked your last post which was here and I quoted it to ask..would have done the same if you posted on that thread.
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Daeylar(f): 1:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
rabazamba:

Lol the last statement cheesy
That's meant for the sexuality section not here..reason why I took it out.

undecided undecided
I checked your last post which was here and I quoted it to ask..would have done the same if you posted on that thread.

All right, you still could have asked me on the thread by posting my moniker, if you wanted to.
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by rabazamba: 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
Daeylar:

undecided undecided

All right, you still could have asked me on the thread by posting my moniker, if you wanted to.

What is wrong in asking you here? At least I asked..

Ermm..is it true about pregnant women?
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Daeylar(f): 1:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
rabazamba:

What is wrong in asking you here? At least I asked..

Ermm..is it true about pregnant women?

Lol I never said it was wrong, I said neither you nor anyone asked me anything on that thread so I don't see why you want me to respond on that thread,
Yeah you tried

Lol, you have to look for a pregnant woman and ask.
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by rabazamba: 2:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol I never said it was wrong, I said neither you nor anyone asked me anything on that thread so I don't see why you want me to respond on that thread,
Yeah you tried

Lol, you have to look for a pregnant woman and ask.

Ok..next time they mention you on the thread, I will definitely ask.

You sef..you like sex stories o tongue
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by brandonobi(m): 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:

I missed this
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Daeylar(f): 2:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
rabazamba:

Ok..next time they mention you on the thread, I will definitely ask.

You sef..you like sex stories o tongue

Lol,
The most ludicrous part of it all is that they keep getting offended whenever ladies comment on their thread, you will see them post about how females and f monikers should be ignored blah blah but won't stop obsessing over me. Clowns grin
That's why I call them obsessed fools
Desperately seeking for my attention. grin

Lol, I just come to read grin
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Sunmolar(m): 6:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
dealslip:
Submit ye to one another - Ephesians 5:21

Women must bow to their husbands - African Forefathers.

Women must submit to their husband in totality - Islam

Men and women are equal in marriage - western world

So much views and opinions about marriage. Please choose the one that makes you feel happy and fulfilled. Combination of all this opinion is what brings about trouble in marriage. People want to be westernised, culturised and religious at the same time. The views are conflicting so don't expect your marriage to be without conflict if you add all this together as a recipe for your marriage. This also has to be settled before committing to marriage. You cant ask a woman to be wholly submissive if she still has to contribute to upkeep, that is fraud. You cant ask a man to help with the house chores, if he has to be the sole provider that is blackmail . You can't abuse your spouse and be expecting respect or submission in return, that is dumb. Choose the one that works for you and the partner that also agrees and his comfortable with your choice. Your happiness is the most important after all. Choose happiness
Etisara noted
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by rabazamba: 6:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Daeylar(f): 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
rabazamba:

You remember

Yeah
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by rabazamba: 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
Daeylar:

Yeah

Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Daeylar(f): 7:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
rabazamba:

All right smiley
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by rabazamba: 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
Daeylar:

All right smiley

Why did you unfollow me?
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Daeylar(f): 7:52pm On Oct 12, 2017
rabazamba:

Why did you unfollow me?
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by rabazamba: 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
Daeylar:

I'm guessing you..

Ehnn smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Traditional Marriage Of Moses Bliss And Marie Wiseborn / Lizzy Anjorin: Nothing Like 'Husband Snatcher' In Islam / Photos Of Adaeze Yobo Playing With Her Kids

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58