Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' (27913 Views)

Adebayo Salami Shares Throwback Photo With Jide Kosoko, Others / Femi Adebayo Poses With His Father, Adebayo Salami / Adebayo Salami Surprised By His Children On His 66th Birthday (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Jagermeister(m): 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2017
SAMBARRY:
cheesy

I don't know why these dudes have the misconception and believe the fallacy that these generation of women aren't submissive

They say they're looking for a woman who has something worthwhile to offer beyond the 2 oranges on their chest and the watermelon in between their thighs,ok fine what does a man have to offer beyond the carrot inside his boxers that will warrant any woman to stay

The same Way v@gina is everywhere and cheaper than pure water is the same way Hot pheneses are everywhere that can be gotten easily

The point is sex is cheap.What else is there to gain beyond sex that will make a woman willingly and happily submit without coercion,manipulation,violence or shouting I'm the man of this house

This is why most men have resorted to staying unmarried and the resulting effect is lots and lots baby mamas.

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by jaksmillioniar: 4:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
How old are you, foolish "daddy"?
see barsterd is talking
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by jaksmillioniar: 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

One question for you.

If your fellow man offends you or gets you angry and he's a heavy boxer, will you beat him?

As for the OP, marriage, just like every other thing in life is about give and take.

You give love, care and sweetness to your spouse, most times you get it back in higher dosage.

Sounds simple but a lot of work goes into it.

Can't wait to get married. She has to be one helluva lucky lady though cos this chap right here is made of too much sauce and juice.

wink
is not easy dear women are a demon

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by jaksmillioniar: 4:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
missy01:
Av just been verbally abused by my husband he has rained curses on me just dis afternoon even if I made a mistake a man wu want to be respected won't do such.... Rite nw so many things are running tru my mind am looking at myself and telling myself nobody chose him for me I agreed to marry him.... By during our courtship he me a spoke to me in such manner and d marriage is rarely 2 years...... Sum men deserve no respect.....
it is well wit u I ray ur husband will luv u again I pray ur martiage wont crash all dat bring quarell will be destroyed just be prayerful dear

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Adaumunocha(f): 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
maklelemakukula:

sexy otondo, nice one who are you bowing for in camp cheesy
I only bow to Christ, my lord and saviour.

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by maklelemakukula(m): 4:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I only bow to Christ, my lord and saviour.
not bow asin bow, but bow asin bow wink
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by missy01(f): 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
Lol... [ kissquote author=Jsaviour post=61321422]

Hope you also don't lie or fornicate or steal because it's God's word/commandments.

Some people only remember God's word when it favours them.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Adaumunocha(f): 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
maklelemakukula:
not bow asin bow, but bow asin bow wink
Carry your dirty mind outta my mentions jor
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
see barsterd is talking
The African climate has dissolved your brain into a filthy river of sewage, yet in your imbecility, it's fools like you that call global warming a hoax, despite being a living proof of its reality.

Next time, don't play the old man card with people who're above you on the evolutionary ladder. Loud-mouthed baboon with waterlogged skull. Son of a dirty warthog.

Am I not justified to call you a fool, dindinrin jatijati? Maybe you should show your MOTHER and SISTERS your opprobrious posts and watch them smile and congratulate you for being worthless garbage. If stupidity could be deposited in the bank, you would be the richest fool alive.

Quote me again and die.
Tozara

3 Likes

Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by grodt999: 4:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
illiterate backward and primitive african m0ron!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by brandonobi(m): 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
marriages nowadays don't last?
WHY?
Because nobody wants to be submissive.
those older marriages that last up to 20 years, I don't know if people have really seen how these marriages are, those women have nothing, they don't work, they don't earn a living only dependent on their husbands, if the man decides to do something silly what can the woman do? nothing, where can she go? nowhere so she swallows it and put on a happy font so people can say her marriage is a good one seeing how long it has lasted.
but the independent girls won't take that, if u start misbehaving they live and end the marriage, then people start saying her marriage is a bad one for it didn't last. oh, what a mouthful, who gets my drift

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by jaksmillioniar: 4:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
The African climate has dissolved your brain into a filthy river of sewage, yet in your imbecility, it's fools like you that call global warming a hoax, despite being a living proof of its reality.

Next time, don't play the old man card with people who're above you on the evolutionary ladder. Loud-mouthed baboon with waterlogged skull. Son of a dirty warthog.

Am I not justified to call you a fool, dindinrin jatijati? Maybe you should show your MOTHER and SISTERS your opprobrious posts and watch them smile and congratulate you for being worthless garbage. If stupidity could be deposited in the bank, you would be the richest fool alive.

Quote me again and die.
barsterd prostute never u mention me again u useless beast of no nation go use a cocumber
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by brandonobi(m): 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:

Quote me again and die.
lord have mercy, for one person?
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Jidefido(m): 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Well, its not possible not to bow to one's husband... If u catch ma meaning

We know. Lolzzzz
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by deleo16(m): 4:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
That's says it all

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
barsterd prostute never u mention me again BECAUSE I'M A FILTHY BEAST THAT IS NOT WORTHY OF YOU, AND I MIGHT TAINT YOUR DESTINY WITH THE ETERNAL CURSES THAT FOLLOW ME, IF YOU STRIKE ME WITH YOUR BRUTAL HAMMER FOR TOO LONG
That's my line! You ugly-looking materialization of the spirit of stupidity, adorned with the grotesque aura of retardation.

Misogynistic orgre! Go die in the traffic, you son of a thousand semen who entered the world as a disaster through the vag!nal portal of a female baboon.
Tozara
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by sinceraconcept(m): 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Well, its not possible not to bow to one's husband... If u catch ma meaning
bad b!!!tch. Ocho Cinco abi? BJ
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Adaumunocha(f): 4:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
sinceraconcept:
bad b!!!tch. Ocho Cinco abi? BJ
Watch your language Mr man! Go tell that to d op. I'm not responsible for ur dirty mind!
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Daeylar(f): 4:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
That's my line! You ugly-looking materialization of the spirit of stupidity, adorned with the grotesque aura of retardation.

Misogynistic orgre! Go die in the traffic, you son of a thousand semen who entered the world as a disaster through the vag!nal portal of a female baboon.

Ah ah shocked shocked

This your brotherly speech this early evening grin

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by verycheese: 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
Foolishly put.
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by jaksmillioniar: 5:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:

u are a kid too small for me too feed ur genaration I let u go
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
Daeylar:

Ah ah shocked shocked

This your brotherly speech this early evening grin
Lol. Can you imagine that dunderhead? He said a lady should always obey her guy, and that BEATING YOUR WIFE WHENEVER SHE MISBEHAVES IS A WAY OF SHOWING HER LOVE. I told him how foolish and criminal that statement was, only for him to start talking about age, as if he even knows my age, or as if OLD FOOLS don't exist. Let him come back and play, if he's a MASOCHIST. I will torture and murder him today.

Like I said though, I still owe him a LOBOTOMY once I begin my medical career. He needs brain surgery. grin
Tozara

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
u are a kid too small for me too feed ur genaration I let u go
Go and share you abundant stupidity among your siblings first, before fantasizing about feeding others. I don't entertain jokes from people from a lineage of pigs.

What a unique species of stupidity in subhuman form.
Tozara
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
is not easy dear women are a demon
Remember to tell your mother.

I will torment you until you decide to BURY YOURSELF ALIVE. Although, you still won't escape me in the grave. You're a disgusting idiot of the highest originality.
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by totorimi: 5:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
Well said Oga Bello, but times have changed, Naija girls are no longer interested in bowing to any man or taking shit from any man.
These days its do your thing I do mine no body should interfere with the others business. Naija babes are well exposed now they have interacted and they have also repackaged themselves, they earn their money and they can take care of themselves all they need a man for now is for someone to pregnate them and make them mothers. So if you are man and you cannot do that they dont need you they will make life a living hell for you if you try to come and do the boss man thing.

Thats the way it is now unfortunately, so if you are waiting for a woman to bow to you sorry go get a housemaid and not a wife. So the question now should be what is marriage. That institution is gradually becoming extinct and giving way to live in partners, yes thats they way the west do it and thats whom we are learning from.
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by jaksmillioniar: 5:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
Go and share you abundant stupidity among your siblings first, before fantasizing about feeding others. I don't entertain jokes from people from a lineage of pigs.

I let u go oyindidi I hate to curse did u see how this guy caused me pains
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by brandonobi(m): 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:

ure the reason I keep coming back to view this thread, pls don't stop now

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
I let u go oyindidi I hate to curse did u see how this guy caused me pains
You hate to curse? Didn't you tell me that YOU'RE a bastard? grin

If you cry now ehn, I will slap you to death. Aren't you "older" than me? Show me what your age has done for you, decorated imbecil'e. grin
Tozara
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
brandonobi:
ure the reason I keep coming back to view this thread, pls don't stop now
Lol. That fellow reeks of an astonishing degree of moronicity.

The same fool advocating spanking for dealing with ladies will be the first to unsheathe his [BLUNT grin] blade when a man beats his sister for "misbehaving". Afterall, [sexually] submissive ladies that get spanked during BDSM oblige to the game, and they consider it fun. This goat is saying you should be serving your wife slaps the same way she serves you food. grin

I should blow his head off. grin
Tozara
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by brandonobi(m): 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
Lol. That fellow reeks of an astonishing degree of moronicity.

The same fool advocating spanking for dealing with ladies will be the first to unsheathe his [BLUNT grin] blade when a man beats his sister for "misbehaving". Afterall, [sexually] submissive ladies that get spanked during BDSM oblige to the game, and they consider it fun. This goat is saying you should be serving your wife slaps the same way she serves you food. grin

I should blow his head off. grin
you should.
but there's a certain level of idiocy that shouldn't be acknowledged, maybe u can spare him for now, assuming he backs out that is.
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
brandonobi:
you should.
but there's a certain level of idiocy that shouldn't be acknowledged, maybe u can spare him for now, assuming he backs out that is.
Nigga has fallen back into his cocoon, bruh. He lacks the sophistication and battle-experience needed to withstand such artillery bombardment. He knew refusal to retreat would be nothing but suicide. grin
Tozara
Re: Adebayo Salami: You Must Bow To Your Husband Whether You Are A Graduate Or Not' by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:

Quote me again and die.
Damn!Your last name must be SAVAGE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Looking Like A Doll In New Photoshoot / Lizzy Anjorin: Nothing Like 'Husband Snatcher' In Islam / Photos Of Adaeze Yobo Playing With Her Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.