Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,438 members, 7,861,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? (2041 Views)

Nairalanders Should Learn To Read And Understand. / Nairalanders, Should I Marry This Girl Despite These Observations / Nairalanders Should Stop This Attitude. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by SmellingAnus(m): 1:18am On Oct 12, 2017
Adaumunocha:
You wanna out me? Answer my question first. wink
lol... Not that, just being inquisitive.. so, tell, what's your previous popular moniker?
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by Adaumunocha(f): 1:23am On Oct 12, 2017
SmellingAnus:
lol... Not that, just being inquisitive.. so, tell, what's your previous popular moniker?
I was inquisitive when I asked you first... So stop jerk me around
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by Adaumunocha(f): 1:23am On Oct 12, 2017
SmellingAnus:
I was inquisitive when I asked you first... So stop teasing me
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by SmellingAnus(m): 1:27am On Oct 12, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I was inquisitive when I asked you first... So stop teasing me
Please repeat your question again..
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by Adaumunocha(f): 1:29am On Oct 12, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Please repeat your question again..
What inspired ur sobriquet?
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by SmellingAnus(m): 1:34am On Oct 12, 2017
Adaumunocha:
What inspired ur sobriquet?
Lol... Come out with your Original moniker and ask me grin
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by Adaumunocha(f): 1:38am On Oct 12, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Lol... Come out with your Original moniker and ask me grin
Deactivated it a while ago. This is me now. I was unpopular though
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by SmellingAnus(m): 1:42am On Oct 12, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Deactivated it a while ago. This is me now. I was unpopular though
you deactivated the only thing that would have probably made me answer your question grin... Anyway, how was your day yesterday, you normally stay up this late?
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by Adaumunocha(f): 2:41am On Oct 12, 2017
SmellingAnus:
you deactivated the only thing that would have probably made me answer your question grin... Anyway, how was your day yesterday, you normally stay up this late?
My day was fine. I don't. Got carried away watching some videos.
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by SmellingAnus(m): 3:02am On Oct 12, 2017
Adaumunocha:
My day was fine. I don't. Got carried away watching some videos.
I see... Females ( especially the ones that have crossed my path ) and movies are almost inseparable grin
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by Adaumunocha(f): 3:04am On Oct 12, 2017
SmellingAnus:
I see... Females ( especially the ones that have crossed my path ) and movies are almost inseparable grin
Lolzzz... I was actually going through Xfactor videos. Why are u still awake?
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by SmellingAnus(m): 3:10am On Oct 12, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Lolzzz... I was actually going through Xfactor videos. Why are u still awake?
it's actually unsual for me to be awake by this time... I was actually asleep but woke up some how and was distracted by nairaland... Lol
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by Adaumunocha(f): 3:13am On Oct 12, 2017
SmellingAnus:
it's actually unsual for me to be awake by this time... I was actually asleep but woke up some how and was distracted by nairaland... Lol
OK goodnight. Kinda nodding sleepily... Sleep tai
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by SmellingAnus(m): 3:19am On Oct 12, 2017
Adaumunocha:
OK goodnight. Kinda nodding sleepily... Sleep tai
you too dear... By the way I went through some of your previous comments and found out that you actually type/write like me... It's weird, the chats just look like you are my alternate moniker.. lol... Anyway, you can respond when you wake up... Night dear
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by Adaumunocha(f): 8:16am On Oct 12, 2017
SmellingAnus:
you too dear... By the way I went through some of your previous comments and found out that you actually type/write like me... It's weird, the chats just look like you are my alternate moniker.. lol... Anyway, you can respond when you wake up... Night dear
Is that so? I write like you? Is that a good thing? Good morning
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by SmellingAnus(m): 8:39am On Oct 12, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Is that so? I write like you? Is that a good thing? Good morning
Gud morning, there is something unique the way I write here on nairaland for over a year now and you seem to be writing that way... Anyway that's by the way... It's not bad
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by Adaumunocha(f): 8:45am On Oct 12, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Gud morning, there is something unique the way I write here on nairaland for over a year now and you seem to be writing that way... Anyway that's by the way... It's not bad
Oh OK... grin. Still wanna tell me what inspired ur sobriquet?
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by SmellingAnus(m): 9:13am On Oct 12, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Oh OK... grin. Still wanna tell me what inspired ur sobriquet?
Lol... We are through with that discussion na grin since you have already deactivated your former moniker that would have probably made me to tell you... So how are you today
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by Adaumunocha(f): 9:17am On Oct 12, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Lol... We are through with that discussion na grin since you have already deactivated your former moniker that would have probably made me to tell you... So how are you today
Oh OK. No qualms. I'm good.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is Handling Pastor Adeboye’s Wife’s Twitter Account ? (see What Was Tweeted) / "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Nigerian Lady / I Want A Guy That Is Handsome Active In Bed And Caring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.