Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,882 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:00 PM

What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? (2029 Views)

Nairalanders Should Learn To Read And Understand. / Nairalanders, Should I Marry This Girl Despite These Observations / Nairalanders Should Stop This Attitude. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
Tahra:
Yes.
then Dont cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
sinaj:
dnt wnt a deja vu
Cmon! Not Good Enough An Excuse... That Wouldnt Stop A Deja vu?
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 11, 2017
DeadRat:
Lalas247 Pynkylypz Makydebbie Blackhawk01 S.inaj Huee Tosyne2much SunshineG Oyindi.di Lawladey Rokia T.ahra oya come And Talk
una never Talk o
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by Jacktheripper: 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
Here to read lies cool
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
DeadRat:
una never Talk o
Best attitude: I am fun to be with, kind hearted, i smile alot (even tho you got me angry, my own na to just dey smile). I hate to hurt both human and animals... I easily forgive to your own amazement.
Worst attitute: I hate men and women who sleep around.
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Best attitude: I am fun to be with, kind hearted, i smile alot (even tho you got me angry, my own na to just dey smile). I hate to hurt both human and animals... I easily forgive to your own amazement.
Worst attitute: I hate men and women who sleep around.
no Wonder you No Won Talk... WE got Alot In Common cool
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
Jacktheripper:
Here to read lies cool
what Is Here To Lie About
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
DeadRat:
no Wonder you No Won Talk... WE got Alot In Common cool
Lol i say make i talk small b4 you start your *una never talk* again
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by Jacktheripper: 6:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
DeadRat:
what Is Here To Lie About

Don't ever quote my post in your entire fucking and bleeping life for all eternity in this world or the next else be ready to face the consequence that follows.
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
Best

I easily love people around me.I respect even the smallest among them.

Worst.

Once I caught you cheating weather in relationship like having an affair behind my back or in business I will never forgive you even if you cry your eyes out.
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
Jacktheripper:

Don't ever quote my post in your entire fucking and bleeping life for all eternity in this world or the next else be ready to face the consequence that follows.
I Forgave you Immediately I Read This your Bitterness smiley .

Sorry For The Mention Bro wink
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by Jacktheripper: 7:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
DeadRat:
I Forgave you Immediately I Read This your Bitterness smiley .

Sorry For The Mention Bro wink

Now be ready for the pending consequence. U fucking nitwit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by SmellingAnus(m): 7:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
My Best attitude is Honesty...

My worst attitude is that I don't easily forget the evil done to me and somehow Nature always compensates me by putting me in a situation where I would have my revenge, and most times I do ... Hoping to change a little from this side of me though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by Adaumunocha(f): 8:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
SmellingAnus:
My Best attitude is Honesty...

My worst attitude is that I don't easily forget the evil done to me and somehow Nature always compensates me by putting me in a situation where I would have my revenge, and most times I do ... Hoping to change a little from this side of me though
Last Don fan?
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by SmellingAnus(m): 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Last Don fan?
yes dear.... You also like the movie?
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by Adaumunocha(f): 8:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
SmellingAnus:
yes dear.... You also like the movie?
Yes. I'm a Mario puzo fan.
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by SmellingAnus(m): 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Yes. I'm a Mario puzo fan.
oh lovely... kiss
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by Adaumunocha(f): 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
SmellingAnus:
oh lovely... kiss
I've always wondered what inspired your sobriquet
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by SmellingAnus(m): 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I've always wondered what inspired your sobriquet
how long have you been wondering about it
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by tosyne2much(m): 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
GeeString:
Best:
I don't renege on deals or promises made
My libido is hyper - I can get an erection staring at a statue of Mary the Mother of Jesus sef
There's no dull moment with me, I'm usually the life of every party!
I go out of my way to help people in genuine need - even to my own detriment/regret

Worst:
I'm impatient
I'm vengeful - not only do I not forgive & forget, I will hunt you down till I get my pound of flesh back (sometimes it takes years)
I actively seek to hurt people, I derive a certain satisfaction from seeing people hurt by me grin
Once i'm done with someone or something, nothing (I mean nothing) can take me back
I despise unintelligent people & I do not hide it
When i'm wrong, I just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right
I do not hide my hatred for ugly girls - sometimes I let them know
This your comment just dey make me laugh ehn cheesy
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by Adaumunocha(f): 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
SmellingAnus:
how long have you been wondering about it
A very long time embarassed
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by feyiflutist(f): 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
Best- I am playful and very friendly

worst- I don't trust people. I don't forgive so don't offend me and I don't like making friends.
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by SmellingAnus(m): 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
Adaumunocha:
A very long time embarassed
but you have never gotten intouch with me before, I am surprised it's not even my moniker that caught your attention but what is written on my siggy... What is I I don't know about you
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by Adaumunocha(f): 8:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
SmellingAnus:
but you have never gotten intouch with me before, I am surprised it's not even my moniker that caught your attention but what is written on my siggy... What is I I don't know about you
I've always wondered in passing jare... What do u wanna know about me?
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by tosyne2much(m): 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
Best attitude- I don't pay back evil with evil and I'm quick to embrace people with open arms. I can be very kind and can displease myself to put a smile on the face of those in ugly situations

Bad attitude- I live my life based on strong moral principles and I'm overly strict. I'm quick to cut people out of my life at any slight offence.

I sight you DeadRat
cool
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by Adaumunocha(f): 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
SmellingAnus:
I'm still waiting...
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
tosyne2much:
Best attitude- I don't pay back evil with evil and I'm quick to embrace people with open arms. I can be very kind and can displease myself to put a smile on the face of those in ugly situations

Bad attitude- I live my life based on strong moral principles and I'm overly strict. I'm quick to cut people out of my life at any slight offence.

I sight you DeadRat
cool
So True Bro. Your Best Attitude Is So Obvious Online... THAT why You Are Loved By everyone... Its A Good Thing
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by Chommieblaq(f): 9:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
Best attitude- hardly get angry, forgive and forget easily, can't quarrel ( gives me sleepless night even if I'm not at fault), can go length for people close to me, friendly and loyal ( ppl take advantage of these xter of mine)

Worst attitude- I'm blunt (don't sugarcoat talk) and I worry a lot.
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by Nelsizzy(m): 10:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by IamSINZ(m): 11:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
Best: I love madly.

Worst: I get angry easily.
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by SmellingAnus(m): 1:06am On Oct 12, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I've always wondered in passing jare... What do u wanna know about me?
what's your original moniker, I mean the moniker you were using before this one
Re: What Is Your Best And Worse Attitude That Nairalanders Should Know? by Adaumunocha(f): 1:14am On Oct 12, 2017
SmellingAnus:
what's your original moniker, I mean the moniker you were using before this one
You wanna out me? Answer my question first. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Knew I Shouldn’t Have But I Was Too Drunk…now,i Am Living A Lie! / Merlin Season 6 / Will You Have Sex With Your Fiance Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.