Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,615 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state (73705 Views)

Igbo Lady From Imo Praises Buhari For Rehabilitating Her Home Town Roads / Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic / Fayose Meets Soldiers At A Checkpoint, Narrates How He Ran Away From Army. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by Negotiate: 10:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
Bobo juice
Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by SeniorZato(m): 10:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
I done the fry okoro already
Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by kokomaster4d: 10:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
De
Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by romeorailss: 10:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
Franzinni:
Well done ...soja.get time for Facebook ? Hmmm
Noooo, na bushbook dem suppose get time for angry
Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by Referendum50(f): 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
CastedDude:
A Nigerian lady identified as Ay Nana, revealed how she was recognized by a solider at a military checkpoint in Adamawa state. According to her, she paid a visit to her village in Adamawa and was recognized by a soldier when they reached a checkpoint near her village as she and other travelers were told to remove their coverings due to security situation in the area.

The lady disclosed that she was shocked after the soldier recognized her and even labelled her a trouble maker on Facebook. Below is what she shared on the social media platform.

The last time I saw my daddy's grave.....it was extremely beautiful. His elder sister took care of it, she sold one of his house for N600 to cement the place to make it look that beautiful. His sister died some years ago, and am not sure if anyone took care of it since then, but boko haram did not make it any better. I went to the village yesterday and by Allah boko haram don't mean a damn thing.....we all know hell is waiting for them. I give it up to all the soldiers along that axis, and the soldiers in and around our homes.

A soldier recognised me from Facebook.....I was shocked. We got to a checking point near my village where we had to get off the car and walk.....I was sort of limping plus the sun, it wasn't funny at all. We also had to remove any covering and leave it in the car as you can see me in this picture looking like a hundred and ninety days tired bride.

The next thing I heard was....."Nana so na like this you small like ant, chai I don suffer, and you go dey Facebook dey find trouble' I almost fainted......to make it even sweeter.....he said '

you and Cyber Agbero aka Ijeoma Ogbulie Eugene can sabi find trouble for Africa, that one wey suppose be Nigerian Military Spokes woman'. I was like.....just shoot me, I wanted to jump on him with the biggest hug ever, but I respected my self cause I may end up frenching him.

He refused to tell me his name or his Facebook name. Just like my brother, A Bala Usman that can hide his face for Africa but he is a great soja man fighting for us. There is a lot to talk about....let me leave it alone fes.

May Almighty punish all participants of Boko Haram severely.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/soldier-recognizes-woman-checkpoint-facebook-see-told.html
rubbish
Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by Franzinni: 10:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
romeorailss:

Noooo, na bushbook dem suppose get time for angry
network dey sambisa forest? Abi nah turaya dem dey use ?
Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by NNAMDIII(m): 10:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
And this nonsense made front page. Seun you need to do something about nairaland
Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by Damfostopper(m): 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2017
imagine.... how is this an achievement or news sef.... stewpid mods everywhere

Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by bamite(m): 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2017
dollytino4real:
see how she fine with small eyes, so one day amaechi go recognise me

Lesbian spotted. Don't worry, your days of reckoning is on the way.
Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by SmartyPants(m): 10:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
At your age, talking about frenching a stranger?

Even that word frenching...why cant this woman grow up??!
Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by Contactibro(m): 10:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
After dat u collect him number abi so u go make feel at home na

1 Like

Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by dollytino4real(f): 10:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
bamite:

Lesbian spotted. Don't worry, your days of reckoning is on the way.
who be dis bobrisky bae talking? ur own too is coming

1 Like

Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by ElsonMorali: 10:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
darkenkach:
I so much love the women from the north.

Yeah, me too.
Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
That mod for phone section when ban me since December last year,to expire this December na God go judge you.dem form voltron for NL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by bamite(m): 10:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
dollytino4real:
who be dis bobrisky bae talking? ur own too is coming

angry No just provoke me pass how you don already do angry
Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by stanisbaratheon: 11:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
RIPEnglish:
This is told us that we should be acted politely on a online site
what about construction site? grin
Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by SURElee(f): 11:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
She sure is one hilarious lady to have given this narrative.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by dollytino4real(f): 11:03pm On Oct 11, 2017
bamite:

angry No just provoke me pass how you don already do angry
wat will u do? u wil not do after monkey pox
Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by waleylagboy: 11:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
Congratulations Soldier recognised you.
Please which news will APC use to cover NNPC $25b so dat we will forget as usual??

hope this recognize u too

Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by romeorailss: 11:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
Franzinni:
network dey sambisa forest? Abi nah turaya dem dey use ?

Mtn... Everywhere you go angry

1 Like

Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
mararaba pela. leaving Hong to gombi
Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by bamite(m): 11:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
dollytino4real:
wat will u do? u wil not do after monkey pox

You think you're hiding and you're safe, so you can run your mouth as you like, but you don't know me and you don't know what I can do. Continue!! When e set, you go know how far angry
Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by sidieladaniel: 12:16am On Oct 12, 2017
wow...so wtf am I suppose to do with this news ?? nairaland is becoming more useless..the mod just carry trash & dump here
Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by olisaEze(m): 12:17am On Oct 12, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
Please which news will APC use to cover NNPC $25b so dat we will forget as usual??

Lwtmb...... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Deziani as usual na! Infact betnaija suppose add dis ur question among dis week's odds grin

1 Like

Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by MistadeRegal(m): 12:17am On Oct 12, 2017
stebell:

Monkey pox
Savage response! #KillerBeanSquad
Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by anthonyuncle(m): 12:33am On Oct 12, 2017
did she just say a house was sold for #600?, and da money was used to buy cement for a grave? hmmn. keeping da living homeless just to shelter da dead. I rest my case
Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by Topmaike007(m): 1:01am On Oct 12, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
GOD punish forget.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by sirwilson(m): 1:14am On Oct 12, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:

Aso Rock Clinic Saga.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by gregyboy(m): 1:15am On Oct 12, 2017
recogonaces
Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by Primebuilders(m): 1:26am On Oct 12, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:

Another diezini loot is loading again
Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by mubeela(m): 3:21am On Oct 12, 2017
RZArecta:
Who is Nana ? Is it the name of a fridge ? cool
No its a botanical name of money
Re: Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state by Nobody: 3:51am On Oct 12, 2017
decatalyst:
Just watch what you say.

Don't say what you don't mean...

The world is a small place
exactly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The New 3 Wise Men In Lagos. PICS / See Photos Of What Nigerian Soldiers Pass Through During Training / #ShettimaChallenge: Nigerians Dress As Shettima Did Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.