Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,549 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

"Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady (59157 Views)

My Husband Raped Me. / 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court / "Oryina Orvaa @OryinaDegreat Kidnapped & Raped Me" - Liz @abbyollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 12, 2017
Hard to believe that after all these years she still has feelings for him. Portharcourt gals and promiscuity are inseperable. Imagine shes been plying her trade since 11.
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by XYZo: 11:04am On Oct 12, 2017
jemmabond:
All the people here making fun of the woman are most likely to be rapists themselves. Shame on you; may you rot in hell with Jimmy Savile.

If I was the woman, I'd walk up to the man in front of his wife, remind him of what he did, then curse him, and if he denies it I'll tell him to swear on his children's lives. Then I'll walk away. If he wants forgiveness after that, let him find me first. Simples.
Madame Bonne noiuis le ma Jeudi tu ' el ta angry
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 12, 2017
Amagite:
More...https://www.lailasblog.com/just-saw-man-raped-many-years-happy-ending-heartbroken-nigerian-lady-tweets/

She should not have allowed him off... Iswear to God if it was me I would walk to him in presence of his wife and kids call his name and ask him if he remembered me? Tell him am glad he has kids and that karma will catch up with him for what he did to me when I was 11 then walk away but I will make sure I turn to his wife and in summary tell her what he did to me then walk away ....

I won't let him off that easy karma or not

1 Like

Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by jemmabond(f): 11:05am On Oct 12, 2017
theapeman:
yeah because your public part is diamond right undecided

even if I'm rapists I wouldn't think of rapping you cos you are an imbec1le undecided

Thanks a million, I'd rather be an imbec1le than be raped by a stark illiterate with a 1 inch dick and no balls.
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by discman2k2(m): 11:06am On Oct 12, 2017
Forgive him, pray for him & move on.
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by JamesReacher(m): 11:07am On Oct 12, 2017
Naughtytboy:
what Iam telling him is dat even though he repents he's still going to reap what he did to the lady
I'm sorry but how would he reap what he did to the lady? This karma sef, what if the lady's dad raped someone's daughter too? Where's the end, where are we going?
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by khalhokage(m): 11:07am On Oct 12, 2017
I'm always reminded of the thing I hate most about nairaland and Nigeria whenever I read comments of a post concerning rape, it always brings home to me how sick and demented a lot of Nigerians are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by Dasherz(f): 11:09am On Oct 12, 2017
I will just walk up to him and be like .. Hello sir I can't help bu admire how happy you are surrounded by beautiful people who love you genuinely .. I bet yu can do anything to keep them safe especially your little daughter who is the angel of you life .. well you shouldn't forget that what you did .... years ago is on the way to haunt you and it's way closer than you can imagine really close .. I will troll him till he calls the police and confesses to his family .. he's gonna die of guilt

1 Like

Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by okenwaa(m): 11:09am On Oct 12, 2017
If I were to be the said man,i'll just tell u to come and rape Me back...
So d@ we'll be even.
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by jemmabond(f): 11:09am On Oct 12, 2017
XYZo:

Madame Bonne noiuis le ma Jeudi tu ' el ta angry

Translation please...
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by Naughtytboy: 11:10am On Oct 12, 2017
JamesReacher:
I'm sorry but how would he reap what he did to the lady? This karma sef, what if the lady's dad raped someone's daughter too? Where's the end, where are we going?
it gonna be a continuous process
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 12, 2017
banre:

hmmm nawa o

O gidi gaan.... grin
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by LadyJasper: 11:10am On Oct 12, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Kai! And no evidence. If she raised an alarm the mob might even descend on her for wanting to spoil the man's marriage. I feel so sorry.

Wetin be that film name that year sef? 'I Spit on Your Grave'. Babe needs to watch it to know how to go about ending the man's career.

I guess the man's name slipped out of karma's database.
That movie and even its Part 2 were crazy biko! It would take a lot of hatred for her to try and reenact the same to that man especially since years have gone by believing that time does some healing.
I pray she just moves on as she has been doing since.
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by XYZo: 11:11am On Oct 12, 2017
jemmabond:

Translation please...
Erm erm sad
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by jemmabond(f): 11:11am On Oct 12, 2017
Naughtytboy:
what Iam telling him is dat even though he repents he's still going to reap what he did to the lady
Fair enough...
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 12, 2017
frankmoney:
The guy must have repented and moved on , while you are still wallowing in unforgiveness , if the dude has repented , Karma holds no ground , Because whom the Son of God has set free is free indeed . Thank you

Really ? Is it that easy ... How can you just sit there and talk like this?so we should all raoe or kill then repent ...we destroyed someone life and we just repent and live happily ever after ??
C'mon! What if that abuse damaged her so badly she can't have kids or bear a man to touch her ... She should just move on ?
Karma has to affect him one way or the other and I pray it does
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 12, 2017
grodt999:

Therein lies the menatlity of the average brainless Nigerian, their belief in religion and their docility coupled with mental-weakness means they never get justice throoughout their existence.

Nigerians are quick to forgive slavery, colonization, oppression, theft of their commonwealth, treasury emptying leaders, criminals and abusers...with simple words like god forgive and judgement day!

Their illiterate mentality never takes into account that religious promises of judgement days is a figment of their immagination.
They go through life the losers and stagnant in existence!

That criminal was forgiven to go and rape other kids because he is not in jail, thanks to African mentality he goes scot free never to face justice!

You needed to have seen the glee on the face of a rapist i once saw walked out freely,he was laughing and smiling, i can remember the look vividly, he damaged the girl badly...Society with no justice.
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 12, 2017
jemmabond:
All the people here making fun of the woman are most likely to be rapists themselves. Shame on you; may you rot in hell with Jimmy Savile.

If I was the woman, I'd walk up to the man in front of his wife, remind him of what he did, then curse him, and if he denies it I'll tell him to swear on his children's lives. Then I'll walk away. If he wants forgiveness after that, let him find me first. Simples.

Thanks Darling that's exactly what any Lady should do I swear ....he can marry and have kids abu? Sick. Evil bastard

2 Likes

Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by Adebowale89(m): 11:16am On Oct 12, 2017
I've stop believing twitter post eversince my friend lied that he sold part of his kidney to sponsor his bae in sch grin

people can do anything to remain relevant these days

1 Like

Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by JamesReacher(m): 11:16am On Oct 12, 2017
Dasherz:
I will just walk up to him and be like .. Hello sir I can't help bu admire how happy you are surrounded by beautiful people who love you genuinely .. I bet yu can do anything to keep them safe especially you little daughter who is the angel of you life .. well you shouldn't forget that what you did .... years ago is on the way to haunt you and it's way closer than you can imagine really close .. I will troll him till he calls the police and confesses to his family
Lmao! What are u saying...it's not a game troll
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by Einl(m): 11:17am On Oct 12, 2017
dingbang:
Try and move on too... Learn to forgive and forget and rise above hate...

bro that is the worst advice ever
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by MistadeRegal(m): 11:17am On Oct 12, 2017
dingbang:
Try and move on too... Learn to forgive and forget and rise above hate...

This comment comes after watching too much WWE Wrestling.
Cenation fan spotted.
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by LadyJasper: 11:19am On Oct 12, 2017
supersystemsnig:

You needed to have seen the glee on the face of a rapist i once saw walked out freely,he was laughing and smiling, i can remember the look vividly, he damaged the girl badly...Society with no justice.
He knew he would win.
They always know that they'd win.
It's his word against hers.
Who would the society rather believe?
It is a painful reality for women especially African women.

1 Like

Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by Originalsly: 11:20am On Oct 12, 2017
DanseMacabre:

I guess the man's name slipped out of karma's database.
Think it depends.... maybe just a matter of time.... but then again...more likely her father probably raped a minor and this is life paying him back.... because it is unusual for rape victims to be happy seeing her rapist enjoying life.
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by realmindz: 11:21am On Oct 12, 2017
jemmabond:

And raping her would make him a rapist...please let's even the bloody score.

if you can kill him at the point he is raping you, that will pass for self defense. But after the act, it will be murder. But it will be painful if that rapist escapes justice, and if he successfully escapes justice, then you can carefully Plot revenge, burn his house, burn his car, set him up and make like miserable for him

1 Like

Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by Maccarthy(m): 11:21am On Oct 12, 2017
Buharimustgo:
How did he rape you and u never reported
Talk sense for once oga.

Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by dominique(f): 11:22am On Oct 12, 2017
Majority of the comments on this thread shows how sick, demented and insensitive the average Nigerian man is. Must everything be about hurling insults and throwing jabs at the opposite gender even a child rape victim! Such disgusting sets of scums, evidence of failed parenting. Your parents deserves to be shot at close range for raising psychotic sets of asswipes whose only achievement on earth is posting sick comments on social media. Quote me and get crushed by dangote trailer. Insane sets of human beings

1 Like

Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 12, 2017
LadyJasper:

He knew he would win.
They always know that they'd win.
It's his word against hers.
Who would the society rather believe?
It is a painful reality for women especially African women.

Doyou know the dude was virtually describing what he did with his friend, and how they inserted the stick used in turning eba into her parts,i can remember the glee on his face... He was a quiet guy oh, a very cool dude i used to know on the neighbourhood, i don't what happened to him..he got away with it anyway

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown / 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. / Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.