Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

"Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady (59200 Views)

My Husband Raped Me. / 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court / "Oryina Orvaa @OryinaDegreat Kidnapped & Raped Me" - Liz @abbyollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by iRepNaija1: 2:00am On Oct 13, 2017
zulex880:
Anything to trend these days for these attentions seeking ladies.
You had to post it on social media, Like for what reason?
As much as this is a sad story i sympathize with her but why post it on Social media? Take a seat and let Karma do his job

You clearly don't sympathize with her because you called her attention-seeking. No person should have to stay silent and suffer in silence because of sexual assault, afraid that someone like you will shame them and accuse them of seeking attention. Victims should have a platform to speak out and attackers need to be named. For goodness sake, she was eleven years old.
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by AlwaysUltraPad: 3:07am On Oct 13, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Kai! And no evidence. If she raised an alarm the mob might even descend on her for wanting to spoil the man's marriage. I feel so sorry.

Wetin be that film name that year sef? 'I Spit on Your Grave'. Babe needs to watch it to know how to go about ending the man's career.

I guess the man's name slipped out of karma's database.
people say a lot of things now for the attention on social media just to get attention. At 11, she said the mad did through her vagi'na and her anu's.

She just put herself in trouble. Activists would want to hear her story and justice for her, but she might not be able to prove.
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by AlwaysUltraPad: 3:09am On Oct 13, 2017
iRepNaija1:

You clearly don't sympathize with her because you called her attention-seeking. No person should have to stay silent and suffer in silence because of sexual assault, afraid that someone like you will shame them and accuse them of seeking attention. Victims should have a platform to speak out and attackers need to be named. For goodness sake, she was eleven years old.
so many fake stories on twitter for the attention. He who alleges must prove. Now she got the few minutes fame.
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by Kbanka: 2:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
frankmoney:
The guy must have repented and moved on , while you are still wallowing in unforgiveness , if the dude has repented , Karma holds no ground , Because whom the Son of God has set free is free indeed . Thank you

Allah does not forgive you when you offend another human being. Yu can't jus rape somebody and then say God has forgiven yu. Or steal somebodys property. Or slander. Or etc. If yu offend him alone, he'll forgive yu if yu seek forgiveness. If yu offend another human being, it also counts as forgiveness and you'll have to seek forgiveness from both of them.

That's why I love Islam. It doesn't give room for scam like what you've posted above.

1 Like

Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by frankmoney(m): 6:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
Kbanka:

Allah does not forgive you when you offend another human being. Yu can't jus rape somebody and then say God has forgiven yu. Or steal somebodys property. Or slander. Or etc. If yu offend him alone, he'll forgive yu if yu seek forgiveness. If yu offend another human being, it also counts as forgiveness and you'll have to seek forgiveness from both of them.

That's why I love Islam. It doesn't give room for scam like what you've posted above.
am not serving Allah , I am serving Jehovah , if your Allah doesn't forgive you that's your buisness . So move along
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by ngelbee(f): 4:36pm On Oct 17, 2017
Afriifa:
such should happen to your daughter too. mandela is a great man
no this is wrong to say
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by jemmabond(f): 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
#MeToo
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by dominique(f): 4:30am On Oct 18, 2017
frankmoney:
am not serving Allah , I am serving Jehovah , if your Allah doesn't forgive you that's your buisness . So move along

So you mean a person can conveniently destroy another person's life, repent and move on like it never happened while the person he wrecked is left in ruins. Does that feel right to you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by frankmoney(m): 6:10am On Oct 18, 2017
dominique:

So you mean a person can conveniently destroy another person's life, repent and move on like it never happened while the person he wrecked is left in ruins. Does that feel right to you?
yes so long as the person has repented Genuinely and is sorry . Nothing at all will happen to him . Thank you
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by Afriifa(m): 7:33am On Oct 18, 2017
ngelbee:
no this is wrong to say
who are you?
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by ArcToyin(m): 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2017
frankmoney:
The guy must have repented and moved on , while you are still wallowing in unforgiveness , if the dude has repented , Karma holds no ground , Because whom the Son of God has set free is free indeed . Thank you
You just quoted rubbish. That is how you use Scripture to justify evil acts. Who told you God has forgiven him or the man is now a new being? You thought he is not supposed to make restitution or confess his illicit act to brethren? Do you think it is easy to forgive and forget? Mtchewww.

1 Like

Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by frankmoney(m): 8:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
ArcToyin:

You just quoted rubbish. That is how you use Scripture to justify evil acts. Who told you God has forgiven him or the man is now a new being? You thought he is not supposed to make restitution or confess his illicit act to brethren? Do you think it is easy to forgive and forget? Mtchewww.
oga you are not God , and who also told you that God has not forgiven him and he is not a new human being Yes it's very easy for God to forgive and forget , once there is genuine repentance
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by ArcToyin(m): 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
frankmoney:
oga you are not God , and who also told you that God has not forgiven him and he is not a new human being Yes it's very easy for God to forgive and forget , once there is genuine repentance

Am not talking about God forgiving and forgetting, am talking about the victim. In situations like this, most times God will demand restitution or public confession of the evil act and not just inward confession.
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by frankmoney(m): 10:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
ArcToyin:

Am not talking about God forgiving and forgetting, am talking about the victim. In situations like this, most times God will demand restitution or public confession of the evil act and not just inward confession.
and if the victim doesn't forgive , do you also know that if she dies in that unforgiveness she will go to hell ?
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by ArcToyin(m): 1:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
frankmoney:
and if the victim doesn't forgive , do you also know that if she dies in that unforgiveness she will go to hell ?
I THINK FROM HER STATEMENT SHE HAS FORGIVEN BUT IT IS NOT LEFT TO YOU TO APPLAUD THE GUY & SPEAK ILL OF THE GIRL. WHAT WAS DONE TO HER WAS AN EVERGREEN HUMILIATION WHICH CAN AFFECT THE WORLD IF THE GIRL DECIDES TO START DOING EVIL COS OF IT.
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by ngelbee(f): 12:55pm On Dec 08, 2017
Afriifa:
who are you?
and who the hell are u?
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by Afriifa(m): 2:02pm On Dec 08, 2017
ngelbee:
and who the hell are u?
a nigga who is crazy enough to curtail your madness.
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by ngelbee(f): 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2017
Afriifa:
a nigga who is crazy enough to curtail your madness.
next time use a condom because the world doesn't need another you.obviously u are a mistake.
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by Afriifa(m): 1:17am On Dec 09, 2017
ngelbee:
next time use a condom because the world doesn't need another you.obviously u are a mistake.
ok.. I am so sorry to ur father kid.
Re: "Just Saw The Man That Raped Me After Many Years" - Heartbroken Nigerian Lady by ngelbee(f): 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
Afriifa:
ok.. I am so sorry to ur father kid.
yea you have to since sorry is ur second name...I pity ur life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Set Himself On Fire In Lagos, Says Hardship In Nigeria Too Much (Graphic) / Yahoo Boy Arrested For Beating His Undergraduate Girlfriend To Death In Ogun / Armed Gangsters Rob Homes With POS In Lagos & Ogun During Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.