Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Boyfriend Never Ever Says I Love You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Never Ever Says I Love You (1554 Views)

MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) / My Boyfriend Never Wanted To Marry Me Until His Mother Did Something- Pls Advise / My Boyfriend Never Compliments My Cooking. Advice Needed Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Never Ever Says I Love You by mamagee3(f): 8:42am On Oct 12, 2017
Hi all, my boyfriend never ever says I love you and he doesn't do anything for me.

He never even compliments me either. He always shows me photos of his sisters who always has fifty layers of makeup on and always talks about them being beautiful and how he can never marry someone that isn't beautiful. I am beginning to resent him more and more.

When he does offer to do something for me, it is always backhanded and not straight.
Re: Boyfriend Never Ever Says I Love You by Patented: 8:46am On Oct 12, 2017
so what exactly do you like about him?

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Never Ever Says I Love You by lekbel09(m): 8:48am On Oct 12, 2017
the guy is just after your pussy its as simple as that
Re: Boyfriend Never Ever Says I Love You by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 12, 2017
WTF are you still doing with him?

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Never Ever Says I Love You by otimothy(m): 8:52am On Oct 12, 2017
Saying he loves you doesnt change anything.

There are still some folks that dont throw the word around until they mean it.

Not complimenting you on the other hand, politely tell him a "you look nice" would be appreciated from him.

Shikena.

Don't overthink things jare.
Re: Boyfriend Never Ever Says I Love You by nikkypearl(f): 8:53am On Oct 12, 2017
undecided undecided

Re: Boyfriend Never Ever Says I Love You by Adaumunocha(f): 8:55am On Oct 12, 2017
Another onr
Re: Boyfriend Never Ever Says I Love You by swiz123(m): 8:56am On Oct 12, 2017
He never says he loves you? Does nothing for you? Never compliments you and he openly told you that he can't marry someone that's not beautiful, laying emphasis on his sisters.
Obviously, he doesn't count you as "beautiful" ,and you here seeking for what? Advice? You must b a joker

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Never Ever Says I Love You by polite2(m): 8:58am On Oct 12, 2017
Maybe he is not sure abt u
Re: Boyfriend Never Ever Says I Love You by adajoe555: 9:01am On Oct 12, 2017
You need to carry your two left legs and run, one sided relationship hurts,and one sided expectations can hurt you to the moon

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Never Ever Says I Love You by adajoe555: 9:02am On Oct 12, 2017
lefulefu I sight you
Re: Boyfriend Never Ever Says I Love You by DanseMacabre(m): 9:04am On Oct 12, 2017
Then you're with the wrong person. Come over here. I'll always tell you I love you even when in my mind I'm saying 'what kinda crazy hoe is this'?

I'll always give you good head too, if your pussy is clean and un-Lindalike.

Deal?

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Never Ever Says I Love You by GeeString: 9:19am On Oct 12, 2017
mamagee3:
Hi all, my boyfriend never ever says I love you and he doesn't do anything for me.

He never even compliments me either. He always shows me photos of his sisters who always has fifty layers of makeup on and always talks about them being beautiful and how he can never marry someone that isn't beautiful. I am beginning to resent him more and more.

When he does offer to do something for me, it is always backhanded and not straight.

As you no sabi package yourself nko?

See as you frown face like winsh. Your type cannot give quality head and your genitals prolly stink to the high heavens.

You are wobbly and obese to top it off.

Abeg shift go one side jare.

Your problem weighs 200kg and you still can't see it.
Re: Boyfriend Never Ever Says I Love You by bigcee(m): 9:49am On Oct 12, 2017
GeeString:

As you no sabi package yourself nko?

See as you frown face like winsh. Your type cannot give quality head and your genitals prolly stink to the high heavens.

You are wobbly and obese to top it off.

Abeg shift go one side jare.

Your problem weighs 200kg and you still can't see it.
Stupid comment.
Re: Boyfriend Never Ever Says I Love You by TheControversy: 10:07am On Oct 12, 2017
Leave him before he gives you chronic low self-esteem. You're better off single than being with a guy who makes you feel inferior compared to other women.
Re: Boyfriend Never Ever Says I Love You by EDSONSMITH(m): 11:23am On Oct 12, 2017
Hmm! Rude Boi must be after your lips and that pink hole down below cheesy, its time you kicked his Rude ass out of your life.
Re: Boyfriend Never Ever Says I Love You by Dillusionist(m): 11:32am On Oct 12, 2017
you have come again ..kai
Re: Boyfriend Never Ever Says I Love You by Diamond23(f): 12:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]He z just been polite wit u cux he never loved u or do u want him to deceive u and later u will complain to us that he used to tell u he loves u and cant live without u but u later caught him with ur girlfriend grin grin....cux maybe dat will be ur nxt write-up....#My boyfriend deceived me and elope with my best friend# grin
Re: Boyfriend Never Ever Says I Love You by SEEDORF441(m): 12:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
Some people can not reason themselves
Re: Boyfriend Never Ever Says I Love You by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
adajoe555:
lefulefu I sight you
i just say make i peek small inside mamagee threadcheesy
Re: Boyfriend Never Ever Says I Love You by adajoe555: 5:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
lefulefu:
i just say make i peek small inside mamagee threadcheesy

lol
Re: Boyfriend Never Ever Says I Love You by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 13, 2017
adajoe555:

lol

Re: Boyfriend Never Ever Says I Love You by Dasherz(f): 12:32am On Oct 13, 2017
you need to start working on ya weight and Behind up not wearing that off look on ya face everytime on ya dp grin grin
Re: Boyfriend Never Ever Says I Love You by Nobody: 1:42am On Oct 13, 2017
nikkypearl:
undecided undecided
omatiwa di lepa kè
Re: Boyfriend Never Ever Says I Love You by Alphasoar(m): 7:32am On Oct 13, 2017
There is something you are not doing right, find it and Right it.

Dassall . . .

Just maybe oh, you are not dressing properly, just maybe the village life took some part of you.

I said maybe oooooh, dont come for my head grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boyfriend Never Ever Says I Love You by kenness(m): 7:50am On Oct 13, 2017
sorry ooo undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Want To Be Rich? / Why Do Women Treat Men's Nipples The Way We Treat Theirs? / Can Virginity Be Faked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.