Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters (5009 Views)

Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters / Army Stops Boko Haram Attack In Lagos, 8 Arrested / Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by fulaniHERDSman(m): 2:37pm On Oct 12, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Me? Hate Igbos? On the contrary. A father chides the child he loves. I think Igbos are wonderful people. But we aren't going to sit back and watch as some misguided fo.ols try to rewrite history or sow hatred and discord among Nigerians living in peace. wink
whatever
Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by emeka20091: 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
Rawani:
The Army loses nothing by stopping the free medical outreach, if anything this has increased the fear and apprehension at the sight of the Nigerian Army among the populace, especially the young children.

Ain't nothing like peace of mind.
its not about loosing or winning.... These are d same army dat were showering innocent people with live bullets few weeks ago in d east.... And u expect d people to welcome d 'good gesture' with open arms?...

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by EternalTruths: 2:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Me? Hate Igbos? On the contrary. A father chides the child he loves. I think Igbos are wonderful people. But we aren't going to sit back and watch as some misguided fo.ols try to rewrite history or sow hatred and discord among Nigerians living in peace. wink

You can take a flight to the East, vaccinate your children and post it on Nairaland to justify the stupidity of the military.
Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by ElsonMorali: 3:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
EternalTruths:

You can take a flight to the East, vaccinate your children and post it on Nairaland to justify the stupidity of the military.

You aren't making sense Mr.

Show proof that anyone was vaccinated in the east by the soldiers against their will.

Lemme Guess, you're just one more noise maker on-line. Bring proof that the supposed vaccinations killed just one person...

I won't be holding my breathe though...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
blackhinstan:

by preventing genocide they gained
Vivere and oladeebo want genocide of Igbos by any means necessary grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by ElsonMorali: 3:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:

whatever

As expected. Challenge them to an actual intelligent debate, they balk. It is well. #sigh embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by Vivere: 3:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
giftq:

Vivere and oladeebo want genocide of Igbos by any means necessary grin grin
Now you have made deceit your religion. You are upset because I refused to support your lies. You are well known on this board for telling and spreading untrue stories. I can NEVER support genocide. I will always be on the side of the truth.
Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by Rawani: 3:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
emeka20091:
its not about loosing or winning.... These are d same army dat were showering innocent people with live bullets few weeks ago in d east.... And u expect d people to welcome d 'good gesture' with open arms?...

People that were attacking a military convoy?

Innocent people?

C'mon.
Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by Vivere: 3:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
ElsonMorali:

You aren't making sense Mr.

Show proof that anyone was vaccinated in the east by the soldiers against their will.

Lemme Guess, you're just one more noise maker on-line. Bring proof that the supposed vaccinations killed just one person...

I won't be holding my breathe though...
Propaganda makes more sense to them than reality. Blame it on Radio Biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
Vivere:

Now you have made deceit your religion. You are upset because I refused to support your lies. You are well known on this board for telling and spreading untrue stories. I can NEVER support genocide. I will always be on the side of the truth.
But you would have rejoiced if the mor0nic army had succeeded in giving out those demon vaccinations . . .
Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by Vivere: 3:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
Rawani:
People that were attacking a military convoy?

Innocent people?

C'mon.
They have been denying that their IPOB brothers attacked the military.
Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by Vivere: 3:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
giftq:

But you would have rejoiced if the mor0nic army had succeeded in giving out those demon vaccinations . . .
Never. But you would have rejoiced if the kids had been vaccinated, so that you would be able to say that the Army did so, in order to destroy those kids. The vaccination has not been done yet, and you are crucifying the Army. We can all imagine what you would have said, if it was actually carried out. You have made lying your own trademark, on NL.
Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by Omeokachie: 3:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
I guess Buhari is enjoying his forced unity.

With this seeming humiliation of the army, expect unruly behaviour and high handedness from the indisciplined bunch.

They may not only drown folks in muddy ponds this time...

People should be very careful.
Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 12, 2017
Vivere:

Never. But you would have rejoiced if the kids had been vaccinated, so that you would be able to say that the Army did so, in order to destroy those kids. The vaccination has not been done yet, and you are crucifying the Army. We can all imagine what you would have said, if it was actually carried out. You have made lying your own trademark, on NL.
No one invited the mor0nic army to come give vaccinations.

They should take their demonic vaccines back to Daura and to the dull@ard.
Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by Vivere: 3:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
giftq:
No one invited the mor0nic army to come give vaccinations.

They should take their demonic vaccines back to Daura and to the dull@ard.

I am sure the Army can read and they have heard you. Their vaccines are not demonic. So I hope they take it to a community more deserving of their help. As for you, I know you are upset that your lies have been revealed to the world.
Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by blackhinstan: 3:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
Vivere:

Please just ask them how many parents in Anambra complained that their children had been vaccinated against their consent?? How many??

3 kids and one teacher at trinity primary school
Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by Vivere: 3:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
blackhinstan:

3 kids and one teacher at trinity primary school
Where is the source and what did the parents of the vaccinated kids say? Please include the link that supports your claim.
Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by Vivere: 3:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
Deleted. Duplicate post.
Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
Vivere:

I hope they take it to a community more deserving of their help.
agreed
take the mumu vaccines to daura
Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by PointB: 3:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
ElsonMorali:
Whose loss? undecided

Obviously there are more illiterates in the east than we earlier thought.

How many pupils have died from alleged forced vaccination?

What is the name of the vaccine being administered?

We are still waiting for answers.

You clearly are the confirmed illiterate here.

You think bad drugs can only kill you? And kill you immediately?
Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by PointB: 3:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
The Army has done the proper thing.

It is right to suspend the program until proper sensitization is done.
Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 12, 2017

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by ofai: 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2017
ElsonMorali:
Whose loss? undecided

Well statistics say otherwise. You are so pained because we discovered your zombie and cowardly army's hypocrisy.

Who engages into major medical project without informing the proper authorities first? Only in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by greatermax77(m): 3:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Please are u still a child to say Nigerians are living in peace?
Since when?
Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by chiagozien(m): 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
International airport una no give us,good road una no give us,seaport una no give us,light una no give us,infact no federal project,Na python medicine una go give us.make una carry an go nut or waste.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by Rawani: 3:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
Vivere:

They have been denying that their IPOB brothers attacked the military.

They can only deceive themselves.

Videos don't lie.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by tsdarkside(m): 3:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
HITTED:
Good news!

Take your monkey pox vaccines to north and inject your people. We at the east fine and we have medical clinics around us, just in case.

Bloody terrorists!

ohhh,...suddenly you remember you have clinics...but you were crying the other day that their is nothing in the yeast....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 12, 2017
HITTED:
Good news!

Take your monkey pox vaccines to north and inject your people. We at the east fine and we have medical clinics around us, just in case.

Bloody terrorists!
Igbo amaka

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by chiagozien(m): 3:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
hatchy:
All these Biafra propagandists have won after spreading lies about this military social responsibility.

This will further put the military in bad light even though their intent is of good and not bad as rumoured by enemies of the state.

Igbos are loosing out in the scheme of things in Nigeria and this is one of too many.
no reasonable igbo man will trust nigeria again,the army that will kill innocent person in your present and denial it. Talking about loosing out in the scheme of things in nigeria,we have been loosing it since 1970 till now,so is now part of us.the army should carry the medication to north or west.we dont need it..
Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by ipoblogic: 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
hatchy:
All these Biafra propagandists have won after spreading lies about this military social responsibility.

This will further put the military in bad light even though their intent is of good and not bad as rumoured by enemies of the state.

Igbos are loosing out in the scheme of things in Nigeria and this is one of too many.

Hahahahahaha.

What lie exactly are you talking/about?
The terrorists you called Nigerian Army came unannounced to vaccine our children and we said No, we don't trust them

What is the lie?
Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by Referendum50(f): 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
hatchy:

take it to the north you won't collect every good gift from your enemy will you or are you a glutton

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by ipoblogic: 3:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
ElsonMorali:
Whose loss? undecided

Na we lost.

We lost the chances of having terrorists inject our children with what don't know
Nonsensical nonsense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aguleri People Are Northerners / What Have Igbos Done To Deserve This Level Of Mockery? / How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.