Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters (5015 Views)

Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters / Army Stops Boko Haram Attack In Lagos, 8 Arrested / Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by MyNewJackeT: 10:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Lol. You guys are just absolutely unbelievable.

Show us proof of the said immunization you are telling us stories.

Unfortunately you can't be trusted to bring up non-bigoted, non-clannish, balanced kids, so you can't be trusted with your kids either.

I fear they'll end up like you lot. I mean, just look at all of you. Not one proof of misdeed from the army medical corp and you're all dancing alanta online on top nothing.

so you what do you expect, you want little children to show you a you tube video or a picture of army forcing them to take injections? are you ok. you should be asking your Western newspapers for proof when the reported the news.
Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by oparajicheta: 10:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
Nigeria military terrorist activities in Igbo land have caused them distrust among the civilian population, I have not seen soldiers condescend so low as to be used for ethnic cleansing and genocide in a democratic govt!! How can I allow a soldier whose hands are smelling blood of my pple to check my BP? Some things is fishing in this country. Our political leaders should look beyond politics!! Ekwuo la mu nkem mu!!
Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by Dedetwo(m): 11:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
ElsonMorali:
Whose loss? undecided

Obviously there are more illiterates in the east than we earlier thought.

How many pupils have died from alleged forced vaccination?

What is the name of the vaccine being administered?

We are still waiting for answers.

There is nothing considered lost in Igbo land as long as it is a reject from federal government of Nigeria. The only fools in this saga is Nigerian army that is alleged to have undertaken a so-called medical outreach without a coordinated efforts of Anambra State government, state's ministry of education and ministry health. The most Nigerians could be added to expressed foolery of federal government. By the way, when did Nigeria army become educated authority in healthcare?
Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by ElsonMorali: 11:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
Dedetwo:

There is nothing considered lost in Igbo land as long as it is a reject from federal government of Nigeria. The only fools in this saga is Nigerian army that is alleged to have undertaken a so-called medical outreach without a coordinated efforts of Anambra State government, state's ministry of education and ministry health. The most Nigerians could be added to expressed foolery of federal government. By the way, when did Nigeria army become educated authority in healthcare?

You guys are beginning to sound like a broken record.

How many timers are we going to sound it out to you guys that there are other units within the army like the medical corp, engineers etc.

Goodness! Such ignorance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by ElsonMorali: 11:32pm On Oct 12, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

so you what do you expect, you want little children to show you a you tube video or a picture of army forcing them to take injections? are you ok. you should be asking your Western newspapers for proof when the reported the news.

I guys the little kids teach themselves in school or maybe their teachers are so poor as to be unable to afford a mobile phone that can take pictures.

Dumb! dumber!! dumbest!!!
Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by Dedetwo(m): 11:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
ElsonMorali:

You guys are beginning to sound like a broken record.

How many timers are we going to sound it out to you guys that there are other units within the army like the medical corp, engineers etc.

Goodness! Such ignorance.

If Nigeria army's medical corps is world beater, one wonders why the C-in=C is always in a plane, on exorbitant price on Nigerian coffer, to London for medical care.
Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by Dedetwo(m): 11:48pm On Oct 12, 2017
emeka20091:

The government of Anambra has announced that the Nigerian Army stopped the medical outreach it is undertaking in [b][/b] of the state, following an advice by the state government.

The development was announced in a statement signed by Professor Solo Chukwulobelu, Secretary to the State Government (SSG). According to the statement, the exercise sparked strong apprehension among the populace, leading to the withdrawal of students from schools by parents and misconception of the actual motive for the exercise by stakeholders, community leaders, and the general public for whom it was intended.

To avoid further escalation of the situation, the statement disclosed, the governor, Mr. Willie Obiano, advised the Army to immediately halt the exercise until considerable public sensitization is conducted to reassure people of its intentions and benefits.Ozubulu, Ekwusigo Local Government Area

“The exercise has therefore been put on hold. Parents and guardians are strongly advised to stop withdrawing their wards from schools as the situation has been handled. All schools within the state will remain open as there is no cause for alarm. Community leaders, Presidents-General, and all stakeholders are hereby reassured of the commitment of the governor and the state government to the well-being of Ndi Anambra,” the statement said.

The Anambra State government condemned the misrepresentation of the situation on the social media, which insinuated that the exercise resulted in the spread of diseases and deaths of students, adding that it was made to understand that the exercise is part of Army’s social responsibility.

“The state government categorically refutes the rhetoric and confirms that there is no death of any student anywhere in the state. Mischief makers are warned to desist from spreading falsehood. Anambra remains calm and peaceful,” the government stated

http://saharareporters.com/2017/10/11/nigerian-army-stops-medical-outreach-anambra

What crime did the people of Ozubulu, Ekwusigo Local Government Area commit to deserve the earth scorch retribution? From church massacre to now attempted medical massacre.
Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by Justiceleague1: 12:01am On Oct 13, 2017
To hell with them..
Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by Justiceleague1: 12:03am On Oct 13, 2017
hatchy:
All these Biafra propagandists have won after spreading lies about this military social responsibility.

This will further put the military in bad light even though their intent is of good and not bad as rumoured by enemies of the state.

Igbos are loosing out in the scheme of things in Nigeria and this is one of too many.

on behalf of the igbos,i say 4kU

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by Justiceleague1: 12:08am On Oct 13, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Me? Hate Igbos? On the contrary. A father chides the child he loves. I think Igbos are wonderful people. But we aren't going to sit back and watch as some misguided fo.ols try to rewrite history or sow hatred and discord among Nigerians living in peace.

deeply kwoncerned zomB grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by ElsonMorali: 6:42am On Oct 13, 2017
Dedetwo:

If Nigeria army's medical corps is world beater, one wonders why the C-in=C is always in a plane, on exorbitant price on Nigerian coffer, to London for medical care.

Your thought process is appalling so also is your comprehension skill.

Highlight where I said that the army's medical corp is the best in the world. undecided

Is providing free medical checkup the same as curing cancer?

Use your head bro.
Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by ofai: 6:56am On Oct 13, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Infantile argument.
*yimu*
Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by MyNewJackeT: 7:23am On Oct 13, 2017
ElsonMorali:

I guys the little kids teach themselves in school or maybe their teachers are so poor as to be unable to afford a mobile phone that can take pictures.

Dumb! dumber!! dumbest!!!

can you use your phone in a police check point, I realize that you are very dumb,

you want video and picture evidence from secondary School children

secondary School children

secondary School children.

if you repeat that enough you'll know who's the stupid one between us.
Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by ElsonMorali: 9:24am On Oct 13, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

can you use your phone in a police check point, I realize that you are very dumb,

you want video and picture evidence from secondary School children

secondary School children.

if you repeat that enough you'll know who's the stupid one between us.

Did you borrow this idiocy or you rented it?

What proof do you have that the army was inoculating children before opening your gutter mouth to shout wolf?

Please post your proof that the army inoculated some students and they died otherwise just shut the fvck up and free my mention abeg.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by MyNewJackeT: 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Did you borrow this idiocy or you rented it?

What proof do you have that the army was inoculating children before opening your gutter mouth to shout wolf?

Please post your proof that the army inoculated some students and they died otherwise just shut the fvck up and free my mention abeg.

read this and forever remain silent

http://dailypost.ng/2017/10/13/monkeypox-students-escape-military-medical-outreach-video/
Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by ElsonMorali: 4:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

read this and forever remain silent

http://dailypost.ng/2017/10/13/monkeypox-students-escape-military-medical-outreach-video/

OK, I see you are not concentrating. So I'll stop with the insult. The link you provided sir doesn't contain any proof that anybody was vaccinated. The use of the word alleged means unverified. The supposed video only showed pupils running. undecided

Meanwhile the link only showed the picture of the child that had monkey pox, probably gotten from the web.

I hope you see my point.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by MyNewJackeT: 5:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
ElsonMorali:

OK, I see you are not concentrating. So I'll stop with the insult. The link you provided sir doesn't contain any proof that anybody was vaccinated. The use of the word alleged means unverified. The supposed video only showed pupils running. undecided

Meanwhile the link only showed the picture of the child that had monkey pox, probably gotten from the web.

I hope you see my point.

did you read where they said the immunization was a good initiative.
Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by ElsonMorali: 8:10pm On Oct 13, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

did you read where they said the immunization was a good initiative.

I did. It was a Good initiative But unfortunately they couldn't administer it Because people were afraid.

So it, being a Good initiative, doesn't mean it was given. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Declare State Of Emergency On Security – PDP Tells President Buhari / See What I Bought For ₦27,600 Yesterday (graphic) / When Will There Be A Mass Protest Against Corruption?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.