Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters (5018 Views)

Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters / Army Stops Boko Haram Attack In Lagos, 8 Arrested / Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by Referendum50(f): 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
GeeString:
They have been exposed. grin grin grin

If truly it was vaccination they came for, is this not the right time to properly educate the public on what its all about before resuming the program officially?

This is 2017, people are wiser now.

Not everyone is brainwashed like madridguy, sarrki, omenka and tolexander.
the army chief probably don't even know the name of the vacinne they just want to inject people with what will hurt them
Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by decomaniaboss(f): 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
hatchy:
All these Biafra propagandists have won after spreading lies about this military social responsibility.

This will further put the military in bad light even though their intent is of good and not bad as rumoured by enemies of the state.

Igbos are loosing out in the scheme of things in Nigeria and this is one of too many.
how is it the social responsibility of the army to administrate vaccine?? undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by ipoblogic: 4:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
Rawani:
The Army loses nothing by stopping the free medical outreach, if anything this has increased the fear and apprehension at the sight of the Nigerian Army among the populace, especially the young children.

Ain't nothing like peace of mind.

The terrorists you call Army are better off avoided.
We don't trust them.
To hell with their medical outreach.
QED

And you know what?

This is just the beginning.
Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
To God.....I love Igbos,....
British are afraid of them
Nigerians, the Hausa Fulani are afraid of them
northern Nigeria are afraid of them
Ahmadu was afraid of them....he made it clear....
Yoruba's are afraid of them...
Chinua Achebe said......Igbo's are very stubborn....lolzzz
Igbo kwenu.....yaa
muo nu....yaa
zuo nu....yaa
kachaa nu....yaa
O ga adiri unu mma......
my Igbo brothers abeg like Igbo's for me....
Igbo Amaka....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by ipoblogic: 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
Vivere:

Please just ask them how many parents in Anambra complained that their children had been vaccinated against their consent?? How many??

We.don't want any kid in our lands vaccines by terrorists.
Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by Referendum50(f): 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
Rawani:

Read the comment again.
am sorry for what Boko Haram is doing to your place OK take heart
Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by HITTED(m): 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
tsdarkside:

ohhh,...suddenly you remember you have clinics...but you were crying the other day that their is nothing in the yeast....
Show me where I cried that we have nothing in the east. Zombie.
Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by ipoblogic: 4:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
ElsonMorali:

You aren't making sense Mr.

Show proof that anyone was vaccinated in the east by the soldiers against their will.

Lemme Guess, you're just one more noise maker on-line. Bring proof that the supposed vaccinations killed just one person...

I won't be holding my breathe though...

Against their will or.not, the terrorists called Nigerian Army are not to be trusted with our kids.
You guys should deal with it
Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by ipoblogic: 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
Vivere:

I am sure the Army can read and they have heard you. Their vaccines are not demonic. So I hope they take it to a community more deserving of their help. As for you, I know you are upset that your lies have been revealed to the world.
Invite them to your community Niko

We don't want them, we don't need them.
Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by Rawani: 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
Referendum50:
am sorry for what Boko Haram is doing to your place OK take heart

Erm....you are barking up the wrong tree.

Ain't no Boko Haram in my place.

BH only operates in the North East, and Python gyration in the South East.

Pele.
Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by Malawian(m): 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
Vivere:

Never. But you would have rejoiced if the kids had been vaccinated, so that you would be able to say that the Army did so, in order to destroy those kids. The vaccination has not been done yet, and you are crucifying the Army. We can all imagine what you would have said, if it was actually carried out. You have made lying your own trademark, on NL.
We love our kids better than we hate our enemies.
Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by Rawani: 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
ipoblogic:

The terrorists you call Army are better off avoided.
We don't trust them.
To hell with their medical outreach.
QED

And you know what?

This is just the beginning.

The beginning of what? Living in fear, tension and apprehension of the Army?

Knock yourselves out mate cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by tsdarkside(m): 4:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
look painment..just because we took out that halfcast animal...

we dont regret it...we would do it again...if you like take the medicin or not...we dont care...just dont infect us with monkeypox...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by ofai: 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2017
tsdarkside:
look painment..just because we took out that halfcast animal...

we dont regret it...we would do it again...if you like take the medicin or not...we dont care...just dont infect us with monkeypox...

When you are out of points, you begin to rant....Lol...

Your cowardly army and by extension northern masters can't defeat the biafran spirit.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by DavidEsq(m): 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
Nairalanders, could u guys imagine, Seun removed a lot of the comments on this thread: http://www.gistmore.com/mother-jumped-school-fence-pick-kid-monkeypox? It's obvious the conspiracy against some part of this country is beyond those on top of that popular rock in Abuja; it's right under our noses. Seun is the principal culprit. Such a pity that we are the very ones that destroy ourselves. Even the educative comments wr also wiped out, leaving out the lukewarm ones. The words of Dike Chukwumerije is being confirmed time and time again on NL; that until we learn that our unity lies in our differences, our country wld stumble on its broken feet.
Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
DavidEsq:
Nairalanders, could u guys imagine, Seun removed a lot of the comments on this thread: ? It's obvious the conspiracy against some part of this country is beyond those on top of that popular rock in Abuja; it's right under our noses. Seun is the principal culprit.
Igbo amaka

The more they scheme the more Igbos outshine them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by onavae(m): 6:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
I am a proud father. When I take my son to the hospital for any treatment, I always confirm the prescription and find out what each one is for. When am not sure, I talk to friends and family who are doctors or nurses to confirm before allowing him to be given anything. I will never allow even a trained medical doctor administer any drug let alone an unknown vaccine to my son without mine or my wife's permission. I pay over 200k for his school fees in port Harcourt. If this happens, I will shut down that school with law suits for letting anyone touch my child after paying so much.
I have no connection with igbos, I am from Edo state. But I can as a parent myself understand the apprehension of the igbos in this situation.
The army messed things up. A medical outreach should be like BP checks, eye checks, etc. Kids should be accompanied by their parents. You don't go to schools and force vaccines on kids without their parents knowledge, not done anywhere in the world. Chikenan
Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by Referendum50(f): 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
Rawani:

Erm....you are barking up the wrong tree.

Ain't no Boko Haram in my place.

BH only operates in the North East, and Python gyration in the South East.

Pele.
sorry for what they did to your sister how they kidnapped her sorry
Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by ElsonMorali: 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
ipoblogic:

Against their will or.not, the terrorists called Nigerian Army are not to be trusted with our kids.
You guys should deal with it

Lol. You guys are just absolutely unbelievable.

Show us proof of the said immunization you are telling us stories.

Unfortunately you can't be trusted to bring up non-bigoted, non-clannish, balanced kids, so you can't be trusted with your kids either.

I fear they'll end up like you lot. I mean, just look at all of you. Not one proof of misdeed from the army medical corp and you're all dancing alanta online on top nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by ElsonMorali: 9:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
greatermax77:

Please are u still a child to say Nigerians are living in peace?
Since when?

I understand that you guys create your own realities in your minds and in your minds you are already fighting a war with Nigeria. In the meanwhile Yoruba guys are taking Igbo ladies to the altar every Saturday.

You deserve the feverish images playing in your minds. Live with it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by Vivere: 9:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
onavae:
I am a proud father. When I take my son to the hospital for any treatment, I always confirm the prescription and find out what each one is for. When am not sure, I talk to friends and family who are doctors or nurses to confirm before allowing him to be given anything. I will never allow even a trained medical doctor administer any drug let alone an unknown vaccine to my son without mine or my wife's permission. I pay over 200k for his school fees in port Harcourt. If this happens, I will shut down that school with law suits for letting anyone touch my child after paying so much.
I have no connection with igbos, I am from Edo state. But I can as a parent myself understand the apprehension of the igbos in this situation.
The army messed things up. A medical outreach should be like BP checks, eye checks, etc. Kids should be accompanied by their parents. You don't go to schools and force vaccines on kids without their parents knowledge, not done anywhere in the world. Chikenan

Oga, you did not read responses from all sides to this story. The Army never went to the school to vaccinate any child. That was propaganda from the airwaves of Radio Biafra. The Army had conducted medical outreaches in different states on adults and not children, without any controversy. So why are you still believing the propaganda??!
Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by Yyeske(m): 9:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
onavae:
Name just one school or hospital the soldiers visited and forced vaccination on kids or any other person.
Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by Yyeske(m): 9:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
Vivere:

Oga, you did not read responses from all sides to this story. The Army never went to the school to vaccinate any child. That was propaganda from the airwaves of Radio Biafra. The Army had conducted medical outreaches in different states on adults and not children, without any controversy. So why are you still believing the propaganda??!
Do not mind them, they think repeating a lie will finally make it true. Let them tell us one school or hospital the soldiers visited and forced anybody to be vaccinated, none as we speak

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by ElsonMorali: 10:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
ofai:

Well statistics say otherwise. You are so pained because we discovered your zombie and cowardly army's hypocrisy.

Who engages into major medical project without informing the proper authorities first? Only in Nigeria

Infantile argument.
Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by ElsonMorali: 10:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
giftq:

Igbo amaka

The more they scheme the more Igbos outshine them.

Infantile too.

Take a look in the mirror to find out the people against you.

Your attention seeking scheme isn't working. When you are tired y'all will move to Israel.
Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Infantile too.

Take a look in the mirror to find out the people against you.

Your attention seeking scheme isn't working. When you are tired y'all will move to Israel.

Igbo amaka cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by ElsonMorali: 10:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
PointB:

You clearly are the confirmed illiterate here.

You think bad drugs can only kill you? And kill you immediately?

grin grin grin

So you are waiting, maybe even praying that Igbo children will start dropping dead so that you can say ntor to the hated Yorubas. God pass you.
Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by mightyhazel: 10:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
onavae:
osanobua de ba wee.

sensible and honest submission..
Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by ElsonMorali: 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
Vivere:

Propaganda makes more sense to them than reality. Blame it on Radio Biafra.

So true. They are little kids throwing tantrums just to attract the attention of grown ups. For heaven's sake, there are over 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria. But it just has to be them. Always!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by mightyhazel: 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
ElsonMorali:

grin grin grin

So you are waiting, maybe even praying that Igbo children will start dropping dead so that you can say ntor to the hated Yorubas. God pass you.
your brainless,.. not sorry to say
Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by MyNewJackeT: 10:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
hatchy:
All these Biafra propagandists have won after spreading lies about this military social responsibility.

This will further put the military in bad light even though their intent is of good and not bad as rumoured by enemies of the state.

Igbos are loosing out in the scheme of things in Nigeria and this is one of too many.

I know where to get medicine if I want, the army should donate the medicine to As Rock clinic that was budgeted 4 billion but no #10 paracetamol to show for it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Stops Medical Outreach In Anambra - Saharareporters by ElsonMorali: 10:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
mightyhazel:
your brainless,.. not sorry to say

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What I Will Do If I Don't Win The PDP Presidential Ticket Today - Kwankwaso / APC May Become The Minority In The House Of Reps / Kwankwaso Dares GEJ:“Send Soldiers You Deploy For Elections To Sambisa Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.