Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Army And The Need For Anti Psycho Pathological Help - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army And The Need For Anti Psycho Pathological Help (999 Views)

Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC / Why We Can’t Suspend Amaechi For Anti-party Activities Like Okorocha – APC / Obasanjo Is A Pathological Liar, Betrayer – MASSOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army And The Need For Anti Psycho Pathological Help by blackhinstan: 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
psycho pathological is usually caused by tremor especially as they engage boko haram in terror war.

3 Likes

Re: Army And The Need For Anti Psycho Pathological Help by Vivere: 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
Your words are unclear. The python dance took place in Aba, not in Anambra. The refusal to allow kids to be immunised was due to propaganda and lies broadcast by Radio Biafra.
Re: Army And The Need For Anti Psycho Pathological Help by blackhinstan: 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
Vivere:
Your words are unclear. The python dance took place in Aba, not in Anambra. The refusal to allow kids to be immunised was due to propaganda and lies broadcast by Radio Biafra.

Aba or Anambra all are in Biafra.

does that make sense to you?

5 Likes

Re: Army And The Need For Anti Psycho Pathological Help by Vivere: 2:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
blackhinstan:

Aba or Anambra all are in Biafra.

does that make sense to you?
No, because there is no country called Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Army And The Need For Anti Psycho Pathological Help by blackhinstan: 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
Vivere:

No, because there is no country called Biafra.

then the present situation of school kids being at home put it into your shallow oblangata that the territory is Biafra

4 Likes

Re: Army And The Need For Anti Psycho Pathological Help by Vivere: 2:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
blackhinstan:

then the present situation of school kids being at home put it into your shallow oblangata that the territory is Biafra

Check the world map. There is no country called Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Army And The Need For Anti Psycho Pathological Help by EternalTruths: 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
Vivere:

Yes but there exist a people called Biafrans who seek independence.

3 Likes

Re: Army And The Need For Anti Psycho Pathological Help by unohbethel(m): 2:47pm On Oct 12, 2017
EternalTruths:

a slowpoke will always be a slowpoke..stop arguing with them

4 Likes

Re: Army And The Need For Anti Psycho Pathological Help by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
Vivere:
Any why do you support vaccinating minors without parental consent?

Have you sunk so morally low?

4 Likes

Re: Army And The Need For Anti Psycho Pathological Help by unohbethel(m): 2:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
EternalTruths:

Vivere:

WHAT about catalonia in spain?
EternalTruths:

correct..and they are fighting to get it

1 Like

Re: Army And The Need For Anti Psycho Pathological Help by Vivere: 2:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
giftq:

Any why do you support vaccinating minors without parental consent?

Have you sunk so morally low?
No, you are the morally low person. You have chosen to replace the truth, with a lie. Show me one parent who has stated that his child or children was vaccinated without his consent. The Army had informed the school and parents, that they wanted to conduct the vaccination. Instead of parents to give their consent, they chose to carry away their children. So where did I support the vaccination of minors without their parent's consent??
Re: Army And The Need For Anti Psycho Pathological Help by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
Vivere:

No, you are the morally low person. You have chosen to replace the truth with a lie. Show me one parent who has stated that his child or children was vaccinated without his consent. The Army had informed the school and parents that they wanted to conduct the vaccination. Instead of parents to give their consent, they chose to carry away their children. So where did I support the vaccination of minors without their parent's consent??
Why were kids running AWAY if there was parental consent.

You are just looking for any excuse to support wickedness against kids.

2 Likes

Re: Army And The Need For Anti Psycho Pathological Help by Vivere: 2:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
giftq:

Why were kids running AWAY if there was parental consent.

You are just looking for any excuse to support wickedness against kids.
The kids were running away because of their parent's actions, which was fuelled by the misinformation they got on Radio Biafra. Like I stated before, produce one parent who has stated that his kids were vaccinated without his consent. Am waiting.
Re: Army And The Need For Anti Psycho Pathological Help by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
Vivere:

The kids were running away because of their parent's actions which was fuelled by the misinformation they got on Radio Biafra. Like I stated before, produce one parent who has stated that his kids were vaccinated without his consent. Am waiting.
Produce ONE parent who gave consent despite the fact that kids RAN AWAY FROM SCHOOL
Re: Army And The Need For Anti Psycho Pathological Help by Vivere: 3:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
giftq:

Produce ONE parent who gave consent despite the fact that kids RAN AWAY FROM SCHOOL
That is the point. No child was vaccinated, because no consent was given. The kids ran from the school. Now stop waving your flag of lies around.

1 Like

Re: Army And The Need For Anti Psycho Pathological Help by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
Vivere:

That is the point. No child was vaccinated, because no consent was given. Now stop waving your flag of lies around.
Lies
The mor0nic army came to distribute their devil vaccination but Chukwu Okike Abiama stopped them.

Igbo amaka
Re: Army And The Need For Anti Psycho Pathological Help by Vivere: 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
giftq:

Lies
The mor0nic army came to distribute their devil vaccination but Chukwu Okike Abiama stopped them.

Igbo amaka
You get a high from telling these lies, don't you?

1 Like

Re: Army And The Need For Anti Psycho Pathological Help by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
Vivere:

You get a high from telling these lies, don't you?
Nah, on the contrary

Re: Army And The Need For Anti Psycho Pathological Help by Vivere: 3:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
giftq:

Nah, on the contrary
All the memes in the world won't save you. Your lies and deceit have been exposed. You have gained a reputation for lying on NL.
Re: Army And The Need For Anti Psycho Pathological Help by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
Vivere:

All the memes in the world won't save you. Your lies and deceit have been exposed. You have gained a reputation for lying on NL.
Igbo amaka grin grin

1 Like

Re: Army And The Need For Anti Psycho Pathological Help by blackhinstan: 3:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
Vivere:

The kids were running away because of their parent's actions, which was fuelled by the misinformation they got on Radio Biafra. Like I stated before, produce one parent who has stated that his kids were vaccinated without his consent. Am waiting.

yes because they have learn to believe radio biafra instead of radio nigeria

1 Like

Re: Army And The Need For Anti Psycho Pathological Help by Vivere: 3:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
giftq:

Igbo amaka grin grin
Yeah... Continue telling lies and pretending that you are saying the truth. Thank God everyone can read and they have been able to spot your deceit.
Re: Army And The Need For Anti Psycho Pathological Help by Vivere: 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2017
blackhinstan:
yes because they have learn to believe radio biafra instead of radio nigeria
Yes.... Radio Biafra has managed to brainwash them with its lies. What a pity.
Re: Army And The Need For Anti Psycho Pathological Help by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
Vivere:

Yeah... Continue telling lies and pretending that you are saying the truth. Thank God everyone can read and they have been able to spot your deceit.
God ke. . .
God abandoned the zoo since the year 1200 BC

2 Likes

Re: Army And The Need For Anti Psycho Pathological Help by Vivere: 3:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
giftq:

God ke. . .
God abandoned the zoo since the year 1200 BC
Get help in order to fix your deceitful soul. Listing those vices in the memes isn't going to fix your deceitful nature.
Re: Army And The Need For Anti Psycho Pathological Help by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
Vivere:

Get help in order to fix your deceitful soul. Listing those vices in the memes isn't going to fix your deceitful nature.
Just admit that "ndi Igbo amaka".
Your health will improve grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Army And The Need For Anti Psycho Pathological Help by Vivere: 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
giftq:

Just admit that "ndi Igbo amaka".
Your health will improve grin grin
Stop hiding behind the slogan of Igbo Amaka. Real Igbo people that I know, do not support deceit like you do. Your reputation for telling lies on NL is well known.
Re: Army And The Need For Anti Psycho Pathological Help by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
Vivere:

Stop hiding behind the slogan of Igbo Amaka. Real Igbo people that I know, do not support deceit like you do. Your reputation for telling lies on NL is well known.
I have told no lies here.
I only helped to clarify the zooish nature of the Igbo-phobic information coming out of zoogeria grin grin

Igbo amaka

Re: Army And The Need For Anti Psycho Pathological Help by Vivere: 3:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
giftq:

I have told no lies here.
I only helped to clarify the zooish nature of the Igbo-phobic information coming out of zoogeria grin grin

Igbo amaka
Stop your denials. Do you want me to post a screenshot of all your lies and deceit up here?
Re: Army And The Need For Anti Psycho Pathological Help by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
Vivere:

Stop your denials. Do you want me to post a screenshot of all your lies and deceit up here?
yes please.
Post ALL of them
Re: Army And The Need For Anti Psycho Pathological Help by Vivere: 3:47pm On Oct 12, 2017
giftq:

yes please.
Post ALL of them
Don't worry. I will be back in a short while to do just that. Weren't you the same person who claimed the Army vaccinated children in the South East in order to harm them?
Re: Army And The Need For Anti Psycho Pathological Help by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
Vivere:

Don't worry. I will be back in a short while to do just that. Weren't you the same person who claimed the Army vaccinated children in the South East in order to harm them?
The nigerian army is a genocidal army.
Yes, the army wants to harm Igbo children by any means necessary

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: President Buhari Arrives In Turkey / You Have Failed Nigerians Woefully, Labour Party Tells Buhari / Family Marks Dasuki’s Two-year Detention, Flays Buhari Over Incarceration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.