Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Poll For The Guys! Max Number Of Partners Your Wife To Have Had Before You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Poll For The Guys! Max Number Of Partners Your Wife To Have Had Before You? (2223 Views)

Poll: Maximum number of partners before you

0 (virgin): 19% (6 votes)
not more than 2: 16% (5 votes)
not more than 5: 32% (10 votes)
not more than 10: 9% (3 votes)
not more than 20: 6% (2 votes)
not more than 50: 16% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll For The Ladies - Bearded Gang Or Smooth Gang?? / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... / How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poll For The Guys! Max Number Of Partners Your Wife To Have Had Before You? by Girl846(f): 12:35am On Mar 11, 2010
Okay guys, I'm just curious,
I hear many guys saying that they don't want a slut yet they want experienced women to marry. Some say they want a virgin,
So, the question is:

BE HONEST,
Assuming the fact that experience (or lack of) is NOT the most important factor in her attributes and both partners are open and honest with eachother

In your opinion, how many number of partners would be ideal for your future wife to have had before she met you?

I often wonder what number of partners suddenly differentiates someone from a saint and a slut. Where is the line drawn?
undecided

'how much is too much?', Let us know!

I do not know about other girls, but this issue is a confusing one to me!
There is no correct answer, I just want to see what the NL guys feel on the topic. I am not trying to start trouble!
PLEASE!
There is no need to start insults or get mean. There is no need to start arguments about gender roles and the double standards.
I'm curious that's all.

(vote at the top of the page! thanks for your co-operation)
Re: Poll For The Guys! Max Number Of Partners Your Wife To Have Had Before You? by puskin: 12:43am On Mar 11, 2010
. . . . . .I can see that U want to stir the hornet's nest. . .abi? undecided undecided
Re: Poll For The Guys! Max Number Of Partners Your Wife To Have Had Before You? by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 11, 2010
1-2 max.
Re: Poll For The Guys! Max Number Of Partners Your Wife To Have Had Before You? by Freiburger(m): 12:48am On Mar 11, 2010
Poster, What makes u think u will get honest results from that poll?
Re: Poll For The Guys! Max Number Of Partners Your Wife To Have Had Before You? by SUKKIE(m): 12:58am On Mar 11, 2010
Will ur partner reveal that much?I dont think so.Besides,its only gonna crash the relationship b4 it starts.The past is gone anyway, 2 me it's rather immaterial so long as she gbadun me.
Re: Poll For The Guys! Max Number Of Partners Your Wife To Have Had Before You? by daylae(m): 1:03am On Mar 11, 2010
@poster curiousity kills the cat they say! Well,@topic 'll say it doesn't matter how many.
Re: Poll For The Guys! Max Number Of Partners Your Wife To Have Had Before You? by bgees(m): 1:53am On Mar 11, 2010
Re: Poll For The Guys! Max Number Of Partners Your Wife To Have Had Before You? by munky(m): 3:27am On Mar 11, 2010
WOULDN'T YOU WANT TO KNOW NOW THAN WHEN ITS TOO LATE, LETS BE TRUTHFUL TO OURSELVES THESE THINGS MATTER, IF NOT NOW THEN SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE, AM NOT SAYING I WANT A VIRGIN, IN THE SAME WAY I WOULD NOT WANT SOMEBODY THAT HAS HAD SEVERAL MEN.
grin ;LIKE SEVEEEEEERRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAL MEN grin grin
Re: Poll For The Guys! Max Number Of Partners Your Wife To Have Had Before You? by BadMoFo(m): 3:35am On Mar 11, 2010
infinite, would not care and im being serious. so long as she didn't have a disease
Re: Poll For The Guys! Max Number Of Partners Your Wife To Have Had Before You? by johnterry4: 1:44pm On Mar 11, 2010
why una dey decieve una selves.aall these girls don fccccuk like 5 guys in their short life.
Re: Poll For The Guys! Max Number Of Partners Your Wife To Have Had Before You? by spoilt(f): 1:47pm On Mar 11, 2010
davidylan:

1-2 max.

buhahaha.  grin grin grin grin
Wishful thinking. I hope your quota was capped at 2 as well. Suffice to say, she will give you any number you wanna hear. undecided
Re: Poll For The Guys! Max Number Of Partners Your Wife To Have Had Before You? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 11, 2010
How about guys who have been with SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL women? Yes D33K gets affected too.
Re: Poll For The Guys! Max Number Of Partners Your Wife To Have Had Before You? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 11, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

How about guys who have been with SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL women? Yes D33K gets affected too.

How how does the d.i.c.k get affected?. Have you ever witnessed it before? Or you f**cked a guy to the extent that his d.i.c.k got affected or infected?.
Re: Poll For The Guys! Max Number Of Partners Your Wife To Have Had Before You? by BadMoFo(m): 4:12pm On Mar 11, 2010
it wouldn't be fair for me to expect my wife to have slept with under 10 people considering the number of women ive phacked in my life
Re: Poll For The Guys! Max Number Of Partners Your Wife To Have Had Before You? by gbebis: 5:14pm On Mar 11, 2010
well, the problem is will guys really tell u d number of girls they've bleeped? some cant even remember how many girls. the best thing is for both partners to be truthful to themselves and say how many people. grin
Re: Poll For The Guys! Max Number Of Partners Your Wife To Have Had Before You? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 11, 2010
If a girl sleeps with 100 guys before you, does it show on her face? NO!!!. All it takes is just a smooth lie and the issue gets settled in minutes.
Re: Poll For The Guys! Max Number Of Partners Your Wife To Have Had Before You? by Sauron1: 5:58pm On Mar 11, 2010
Girl846:

Okay guys, I'm just curious,
I hear many guys saying that they don't want a slut yet they want experienced women to marry. Some say they want a virgin,
So, the question is:

BE HONEST,
Assuming the fact that experience (or lack of) is NOT the most important factor in her attributes

In your opinion, how many number of partners would be ideal for your future wife to have had before she met you?

I often wonder what number of partners suddenly differentiates someone from a saint and a slut. Where is the line drawn?
undecided

'how much is too much?', Let us know!

I do not know about other girls, but this issue is a confusing one to me!
There is no correct answer, I just want to see what the NL guys feel on the topic. I am not trying to start trouble!
PLEASE!
There is no need to start insults or get mean. There is no need to start arguments about gender roles and the double standards.
I'm curious that's all.

(vote the top of the page! thanks for your co-operation)

None or One!!!!
Re: Poll For The Guys! Max Number Of Partners Your Wife To Have Had Before You? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 11, 2010
What you dont hear will not hurt you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I wont ask him such Q and if he asks me,i will definitely lie abt it.Period!!!!!
Re: Poll For The Guys! Max Number Of Partners Your Wife To Have Had Before You? by chic2pimp(m): 6:13pm On Mar 11, 2010
Good Question!!!! grin
Re: Poll For The Guys! Max Number Of Partners Your Wife To Have Had Before You? by Sauron1: 6:15pm On Mar 11, 2010
nikkykay:

What you dont hear will not hurt you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I wont ask him such Q and if he asks me,i will definitely lie abt it.Period!!!!!

And if he hears about it later from a 3rd party??
Re: Poll For The Guys! Max Number Of Partners Your Wife To Have Had Before You? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 11, 2010
If he's had several, he had better mind his own business. cool
Re: Poll For The Guys! Max Number Of Partners Your Wife To Have Had Before You? by spoilt(f): 12:26am On Mar 12, 2010
~Sauron~:

Since when did third parties become credible? grin
Re: Poll For The Guys! Max Number Of Partners Your Wife To Have Had Before You? by TOPE20001(f): 12:28am On Mar 12, 2010
infact i will tell him everything without asking grin
Re: Poll For The Guys! Max Number Of Partners Your Wife To Have Had Before You? by smooooooth: 12:27pm On Mar 12, 2010
when ever you meet a girl, she will always tell you u're no. 3. even if she has done 150 guys. the first guy dat disvirgined her, the second guy who raped her , then you the third, who she wants to marry. i wonder why they like the no. 3? undecided
Re: Poll For The Guys! Max Number Of Partners Your Wife To Have Had Before You? by Sauron1: 12:33pm On Mar 12, 2010
spoilt:

Since when did third parties become credible? grin

They are very credible in marital issues.
Re: Poll For The Guys! Max Number Of Partners Your Wife To Have Had Before You? by kDB1(m): 2:22pm On Mar 12, 2010
Truth be told it depends on her age, if she is well into her 20s goodluck dnt expect anything less than 15.
it also depends on what age she starts firing.

I'll advise you not to worry about it cos u'll never know just have more than ur own fair share and that will console u.
Re: Poll For The Guys! Max Number Of Partners Your Wife To Have Had Before You? by johnterry4: 2:26pm On Mar 12, 2010
eina:

If a girl sleeps with 100 guys before you, does it show on her face? NO!!!. All it takes is just a smooth lie and the issue gets settled in minutes.

it definitely shows but not on her face.
Re: Poll For The Guys! Max Number Of Partners Your Wife To Have Had Before You? by smooooooth: 2:32pm On Mar 12, 2010
truth is, how many peeps both parties have had b4 they got married shldnt even come up in the relationship, what matters is from dat moment she/he ia all yours and urs only for ever.
Re: Poll For The Guys! Max Number Of Partners Your Wife To Have Had Before You? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 12, 2010
~Sauron~:

Who will be the 3rd party and Where is it proven/written that a girl sleeps with everyone she dates?
smooooooth:

when ever you meet a girl, she will always tell you u're no. 3. even if she has done 150 guys. the first guy dat disvirgined her, the second guy who despoiled her , then you the third, who she wants to marry. i wonder why they like the no. 3?  undecided
cheesy dats my figure 2.The guy i want to marry is #3.I never knew that  is a common figure though.
johnterry4:

it definitely shows but not on her face.
Where my bro,please tell me. undecided undecided
Re: Poll For The Guys! Max Number Of Partners Your Wife To Have Had Before You? by parable(m): 2:51pm On Mar 12, 2010
There are some truths better kept secret than heard.its better not to ask.if u must hear,then the number of gals you bleep as a guy divided by 2 then add 1 shld be the expectd number for your gal's ex-bleepers(not dates).AMAKA wer r you
Re: Poll For The Guys! Max Number Of Partners Your Wife To Have Had Before You? by snthesis(m): 3:19pm On Mar 12, 2010
went for my ex's wedding recently, she begged me to come, sad tin was i had to take a pic wit her and her husband and it rili touched me, cos i was like, c this poor smuck havin no idea dat i had screw*d his cha cha wife, and i wondered the number of guys in the reception that had done d same.
@topic
truthfully -none
Re: Poll For The Guys! Max Number Of Partners Your Wife To Have Had Before You? by kDB1(m): 4:38pm On Mar 12, 2010
smooooooth:

truth is, how many peeps both parties have had b4 they got married shldnt even come up in the relationship, what matters is from dat moment she/he ia all yours and urs only for ever.

I don't know where u come from but r u suggesting one can get married to a "P.rofessional" and just close his eyes and say "F" the past lets live happily 4ever?

She'll "F"the Town and give u somthing u haven't heard of and can't cure

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guy Looking For Who To Marry: Girls Dey Post Am / Tommorow Is Her Wedding,she Is Pregnant For Another Man.what Can She Do Now? / Naija Babes And Their Scam...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.