Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Poll For The Guys! Max Number Of Partners Your Wife To Have Had Before You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Poll For The Guys! Max Number Of Partners Your Wife To Have Had Before You? (2227 Views)

Poll: Maximum number of partners before you

0 (virgin): 19% (6 votes)
not more than 2: 16% (5 votes)
not more than 5: 32% (10 votes)
not more than 10: 9% (3 votes)
not more than 20: 6% (2 votes)
not more than 50: 16% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll For The Ladies - Bearded Gang Or Smooth Gang?? / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... / How Come Girls Never Love The Guys Who Love Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poll For The Guys! Max Number Of Partners Your Wife To Have Had Before You? by Girl846(f): 7:16pm On Mar 12, 2010
Im just wondering about those guys that said "less than 50 partners"
Knowing many guys mentality and ego, are these guys honestly telling me that they will not bat an eye lid If their fiance truthfully confessed that shes been with about 43 guys? lipsrsealed hmmmm!!
Re: Poll For The Guys! Max Number Of Partners Your Wife To Have Had Before You? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 12, 2010
Imagine ashis like Sauron and David saying 1-2. Those two that can't even remember the number of girls they sexed the previous night. shocked shocked
Re: Poll For The Guys! Max Number Of Partners Your Wife To Have Had Before You? by ayettymama(f): 7:20pm On Mar 12, 2010
lolz

if a guy even asked me this foolishness i will ump him on the spot!!

how is that gonna help him or his life??
Re: Poll For The Guys! Max Number Of Partners Your Wife To Have Had Before You? by mamagee3(f): 7:22pm On Mar 12, 2010
How about I have no idea. . . embarassed
Re: Poll For The Guys! Max Number Of Partners Your Wife To Have Had Before You? by cantell(m): 8:06pm On Mar 12, 2010
Nos doesn't matter. The more the men she slept with, the better chances of having an experienced sexual partner.(Wouldn't go for a former love-peddler though)
Re: Poll For The Guys! Max Number Of Partners Your Wife To Have Had Before You? by Igwe9(m): 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2010
none (0) else i don't wanna know smiley
Re: Poll For The Guys! Max Number Of Partners Your Wife To Have Had Before You? by adosjun(m): 6:47am On Mar 13, 2010
Big number 0. Ruined generation where virgin are hard to comeby but God will give me mine. AMEN
Re: Poll For The Guys! Max Number Of Partners Your Wife To Have Had Before You? by cantell(m): 9:58am On Mar 13, 2010
^^^keep on dreaming!
Re: Poll For The Guys! Max Number Of Partners Your Wife To Have Had Before You? by Girl846(f): 3:37am On Mar 14, 2010
come on guys, keep those votes coming! cool
Re: Poll For The Guys! Max Number Of Partners Your Wife To Have Had Before You? by Nobody: 4:38am On Mar 14, 2010
Its of no use knowin the number she's been wit.u also have to consider the number of chicks you been wit and if my memories dont fail me,its quite a number and if divided by two,e still take style plenty.she sef go fear.i really dont care how many she been wit cos if u ask,she'll tell u ur number 3
Re: Poll For The Guys! Max Number Of Partners Your Wife To Have Had Before You? by ayettymama(f): 10:46am On Mar 14, 2010
was this thread started by a lady??

anyways was just goin to point out

these threads are becoming more sexist by the day

im on NL feelin like im in saudi arabia

poll for the guys indeed!
Re: Poll For The Guys! Max Number Of Partners Your Wife To Have Had Before You? by Girl846(f): 6:53pm On Mar 14, 2010
ayettymama:

was this thread started by a lady??

anyways was just goin to point out

these threads are becoming more sexist by the day

im on NL feelin like im in saudi arabia

poll for the guys indeed!

I started it n im a lady. Like I stated in my first post, I do not intend to create any gender divide or emphasize on the double standard.
I started this thread simply out of my mere fascination with some of my male friends! I wanted to see if most guys reasoned like they do!
You see, the same guys that will say they want a woman with "experience", are the same guys that will call these women sluts. Many of these guys that have been messing around want virgins even?!
Its very amusing to me. Its like you're screwed if you do, screwed if you don't.
I hope my curiosity in this issue has not offended anyone.
Re: Poll For The Guys! Max Number Of Partners Your Wife To Have Had Before You? by H2O2: 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2010
If I had my druthers 0.

I can maybe work with a few numbers like 1,2,3 depending on her reasons.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Kindly Advice Me On What To Do! / Mariage Sex / Am In Love With Mukina2....hope She Accepts Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.