Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,637 members, 7,958,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:53 AM

United Arab Emirate Police Unveils Flying Bike(Photos) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / United Arab Emirate Police Unveils Flying Bike(Photos) (60327 Views)

Uber Partner Unveils Flying Taxi That Could Take To Skies Next Year / Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. / 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United Arab Emirate Police Unveils Flying Bike(Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:11am On Oct 13, 2017
no wahala, if una like invent plan, our police go still invent juju. .to use and fight crime. .our jazz go work well
Re: United Arab Emirate Police Unveils Flying Bike(Photos) by ooshinibos: 11:40am On Oct 13, 2017
Eddiecute86:

I haven't even experience or heard of any crime since I started residing there. Everything is well organized, you mistakenly scratched someone car even if the car owner is not around you will have stop and report to the police. Nigeria is seriously doomed with bad and selfish leaders.
you said it all , even Nigerians don't even know that they are living in a deprived Country , only perverts and the wicked appreciate Nigeria .
That country should be re-built from the scratch , some people in Nigeria should be relocated to Iceland where the cold will freeze their wickedness .

1 Like

Re: United Arab Emirate Police Unveils Flying Bike(Photos) by Ainsky: 2:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
TeamSimple:
And that is the teaching of the prophet .. Uphold your religion with your last breath but allow other religions to thrive . Trade with them , live with them , eat with them but uphold your religion. That is what UAE stands for .. Not all these mentally impaired 'Muslims' blowing up people and not even considering if Muslims would be casualties .

Yes exactly! There is no compulsion in Religion
Re: United Arab Emirate Police Unveils Flying Bike(Photos) by XD3G: 4:41pm On Oct 13, 2017
burner44:
In Dubai the police drives Lamborghini, they have flying taxi now now they have hover bike .
I don vex I da go Dubai make I find one Arab girl marry get citizenship.

You can never become a UAE Citizen, even if you live there for 99 years.
You will only be able to renew your Resident's permit biennially for the 99 years.

1 Like

Re: United Arab Emirate Police Unveils Flying Bike(Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 4:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
I can see Hamdan(Fazza) the crown prince of Dubai on that wall
Re: United Arab Emirate Police Unveils Flying Bike(Photos) by maisauki: 3:10pm On Oct 15, 2017
you don't need all these to stop criminals, all you need do is change people's heart...all bad acts come from d heart
oro mi ko lopin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Most Expensive Police Car Ever, Abu Dhabi's ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport / How Much Can I Sell This 2006 Toyota Corolla / China Unveils Luxury Motorhome With A Second Storey And An Elevator (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.