Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,031 members, 7,852,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:51 PM

Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? (25558 Views)

See How Nairaland Called Me Eleribu (screenshot) / This Guy On Nairaland Called Me Wild / I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by KOKOwonder(m): 1:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
iLegendd:
Someone called PinkFriday asked before you, else I would've sent it to you. If she doesn't respond, I'll send it to you tomorrow. God bless.
baba bless you too
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by iLegendd(m): 1:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
KOKOwonder:
baba bless you too
Amen. God go bless all of the people wey dey hustle genuinely. Any body wey wan pull any innocent person down either emotionally, mentally or spiritually will not succeed. And for the card, she don come back... cry grin

5 Likes

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by dingbang(m): 1:57pm On Oct 13, 2017
iLegendd:
I ignored at first and only replied him with, "You're welcome, brother. Have fun!" But needed to address him squarely.

Dingbang was trolling me in 2016 and the day I got mad, I addressed his bullshít. He reported to the mods to ban me, but they didn't. Since then, he only reads my threads and runs. If he wants to comment, he'll use a different moniker and blast me, but I always ignore.

When I created the forum www.wetclef.com he came to yab me and said, "Find something responsible and do with your life. What is Wetclef abi na Dryclef. Mtcheew."

Right now he's joblessly busy jumping from one front page thread to another wishing to have a Navy job. I'll make him my moderator by 2020. Visionary people don't give up by mere words. We can be slow, but we MUST get there.

Make I no talk too much. This particular thread will soon disappear. I'm converting it to a book. Whoever missed the fight can buy the book. cheesy I'm going to talk about some marketing strategies and how to press people's button and they'll subconsciously react the way you want.

It's a must read for business men and women. I'll reveal the good things I have gained from this thread and how it can be replicated in any field.

I go open people eyes...it's not magic or psychology, but simple smartness for broke guys and girls like us.
who is dis one..... Are u mad?
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 13, 2017
lol
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Oyindidi(f): 2:02pm On Oct 13, 2017
2dice01:
lol easy lioness

Diss e-gangsta part of you got me laughing hard cheesy

Happy weekend...hope you no see rain
No be small rain.
I no be gangsta o grin
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by pointblank247(m): 2:02pm On Oct 13, 2017
iLegendd:

Boy, I wanted to ignore you, but your stupidity is absurd.

Listen, I started posting on May 2016, and within these period, I have written more than 20 books while you were busy bragging you have 16 million.

These books have fetched lots of money and will keep fetching and I'm not even an author. This is not my field. Is it not better than waiting for the government or joining a bad gang? If you want to see a screenshot of today's sales, I'll post it for your dirty ass.

An Asian girl fell in love with you and it went into your head as if you're bigger than everyone. Listen, I have fùcked Asian and white girls — the hot ones. I have pictures as proof. You're living in my past. I saw a thread some days ago where you talked about being so rich, handsome, and above everyone.

I also read a post where you were abusing dark skin girls and calling other girls ugly. Did you create them? Are you God?

Aren't you ashamed you're coming to Nairaland and jumping from one thread to another for many years and someone who just started posting on May 2016, has written lots of books, made money from those books, has a paid WhatsApp group, built his own forum, has different secret blogs, and at the same time he has other businesses and something doing? Within this short period of time!

Why can't you tell me to teach you time management and become useful? Be humble and you'll learn.

I didn't know a guy could be this jealous. Since you claim to be bigger than everyone on Nairaland and look down on other people's hustle, I'll send you my account to send me just 3k. I'm broke. But if you can't send it, then send me your phone number and I'll transfer 3k to your MTN line for a start — just for subscription. I'm not extravagant, I'm frugal.

Don't you know I have the key to make my threads trend at will, but I wish to be on a low key? Does being on a low key look like lack of progress? You need to meet my doctor for checkups.

The difference between the two of us is: you brag without brain and get envious without rationalizing.

I'm not supposed to reply a kid like you with this long write-up, but I did it to let you know you shouldn't pick a fight with bigger lion.

Focused men don't talk too much. I look up to people like Mark Zuckerberg, Steve Jobs, Bill Gate and Séun, and that's why I'm not deterred by lizards like you.

You're living in my past. How does it feel telling you you're living in my past? These are exactly the things you say to other Nairalanders. Being silent on Nairaland doesn't mean I don't know everything happening here.

You're mad at me because your crush and I are following each other. I'll unfollow her immediately to make you happy. Cross my lane next time and I'll smash you like the uncut boy you are.

Be useful to your parents and add value to humanity — be it spiritually, sexually, financially, technologically, or intellectually.

Take care of yourself, talk less, and brag less! God bless you as you remain humble. Amen.

Best regards.

Joe Clef (iLegend)
OMO SEE FLOGGING. MEEEEN, ILEGEND YOU GO TEACH ME THOSE MONEY MAKING TRICKS OF YOURS. SERIOUSLY

Modify: this is the thread where he made that comment https://www.nairaland.com/4112680/naughty-tiger-part-3-romance#61362297
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by iLegendd(m): 2:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
dingbang:
who is dis one..... Are u mad?
No. How was your night? You don't need to reply. If you want to be my moderator, send me your CV.

And if you lack card, let me know. I'll put my hand in Wetclef account and bless you until you get the navy job you've been fantasizing about.

Remain blessed brother. How does it feel? This is a rhetorical post, so don't reply. Go back to talking big and anyhow on front page. Or consider joining BMC group. Sarrki, Omenka and his friends.

But being humble and starting small will be better. Think about it, Son.

10 Likes

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by faorex(m): 2:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
iLegendd:
No. How was your night? You don't need to reply. If you want to be my moderator, send me your CV.

And if you lack card, let me know. I'll put my hand in Wetclef account and bless you until you get the navy job you've been fantasizing about.

Remain blessed brother. How does it feel? This is a rhetorical post, so don't reply. Go back to talking big and anyhow on front page. Or consider joining BMC group. Sarrki, Omenka and his ftiends.

But being humble and starting small will be better. Think about it, son.
Savage you are. No chill you have.

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by dingbang(m): 2:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
iLegendd:

Remain blessed brother. How does it feel? This is a rhetorical post, so don't reply. Go back to talking big and anyhow on front page. Or consider joining BMC group. Sarrki, Omenka and his ftiends.

But being humble and starting small will be better. Think about it, son.
Lol keep your non existent job...
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by iLegendd(m): 2:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
dingbang:
Lol keep your non existent job...
Aiit. Have fun, but stop the way you bully people on Nairaland. All of you that do that should stop. Go to foreign forums and see how organized things are. Bullying innocent girls and guys have psychological effect. For people like me, it's a source of motivation. Remain blessed.

5 Likes

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by dingbang(m): 2:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
iLegendd:
Aiit. Have fun, but stop the way you bully people on Nairaland. All of you that do that should stop. Go to foreign forums and see how organized things are. Bullying innocent girls and guys have psychological effect. For people like me, it's a source of motivation. Remain blessed.
seems you were a victim of bully... Sorry bro..
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by iLegendd(m): 2:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
dingbang:
seems you were a victim of bully... Sorry bro..
Yes, I was. When I was skinny, my fellow Nigerians bullied me and made fun of me and I thought of suicide.

I'm supposed to be one of the best soccer players by now, but was always scared to take off my shirt in secondary school during sport time cuz dem go laugh me. No body likes being mocked unjustly.

I left the country, hit the gym over there, and when I returned after some years, these same people now had pot bellies. If I pull my shirt dem go dey vex say who six packs and muscle help. Lol.

People just don't want others to be ahead of them. I have learned a lot in life the hard way and this is why I don't take bullying lightly. And I don't do it, except I'm teasing a girl I like. It's different from trying to inflict emtional pains on innocent souls.

Everyone has the right to brag, but the person I created this thread for, IamJ, inflicts pains on people along his bragging rights. I disdain it.

I'm not in anyway talking against people with pot bellies. tongue

9 Likes

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by QueenBeeHive(f): 2:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
Another day another drama
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
Pinkfriday:
Ok.. will do dat now.
hope una no go still dey bash am after he don do una dis great gesture ooocheesy
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
danieljessy:
All this story na for 1 person grin grin

As in eh, the way people carry nairaland for head like gala dey funny I swear, most of us are here to have fun.
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Pinkfriday(f): 3:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
lefulefu:
hope una no go still dey bash am after he don una dis great gesture ooocheesy
me no bash anybody o.. just standing on d fact dat silence wud have avoided dis unnecessary drama. They keep hating, u keep kwayet and keep making ur money... it's as simple as dat.
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by danieljessy: 3:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
MaritzaNL:
As in eh, the way people carry nairaland for head like gala dey funny I swear, most of us are here to have fun.
I guess he got pained hence the thread
People make stupid statements here,one they will not dare to say in front of you in person.. You just have to ignore
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
Pinkfriday:
me no bash anybody o.. just standing on d fact dat silence wud have avoided dis unnecessary drama. They keep hating, u keep kwayet and keep making ur money... it's as simple as dat.
gbam!! Na d truth u yarn so
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by dingbang(m): 3:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
iLegendd:
Yes, I was. When I was skinny, my fellow Nigerians bullied me and made fun of me and I thought of suicide.

I'm supposed to be one of the best soccer players by now, but was always scared to take off my shirt in secondary school during sport time cuz dem go laugh me. No body likes being mocked unjustly.

I left the country, hit the gym over there, and when I returned after some years, these same people now had pot bellies. If I pull my shirt dem go dey vex say who six packs and muscle help. Lol.

People just don't want others to be ahead of them. I have learned a lot in life the hard way and this is why I don't take bullying lightly. And don't do it, except I'm teasing a girl I like. It's different from trying to inflict pains on innocent souls.

Everyone has the right to brag, but the person I created this thread for, IamJ, inflicts pains on people along his bragging rights. I disdain it.

I'm not in anyway talking against people with pot bellies. tongue
but I am not iamj... So you should direct your problems to him and not dingbang...

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by iamJ(m): 3:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
Since yesterday una still dey here

Joblessness na bastard

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
danieljessy:
I guess he got pained hence the thread
People make stupid statements here,one they will not dare to say in front of you in person.. You just have to ignore
That's just the thing, its an anonymous forum, ain't no one taking it seriously, I myself use it to kill boredom till I get busy soon.
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 13, 2017
iLegendd:
I ignored at first and only replied him with, "You're welcome, brother. Have fun!" But needed to address him squarely.

Dingbang was trolling me in 2016 and the day I got mad, I addressed his bullshít. He reported to the mods to ban me, but they didn't. Since then, he only reads my threads and runs. If he wants to comment, he'll use a different moniker and blast me, but I always ignore.

When I created the forum www.wetclef.com he came to yab me and said, "Find something responsible and do with your life. What is Wetclef abi na Dryclef. Mtcheew."

Right now he's joblessly busy jumping from one front page thread to another wishing to have a Navy job. I'll make him my moderator by 2020. Visionary people don't give up by mere words. We can be slow, but we MUST get there.

Make I no talk too much. This particular thread will soon disappear. I'm converting it to a book. Whoever missed the fight can buy the book. cheesy I'm going to talk about some marketing strategies and how to press people's button and they'll subconsciously react the way you want.

It's a must read for business men and women. I'll reveal the good things I have gained from this thread and how it can be replicated in any field.

I go open people eyes...it's not magic or psychology, but simple smartness for broke guys and girls like us.
i get your point but then making a thread about a person wey offend u gives the impression that wetin the person yarn enter ur body.u yourself know how nl be nacheesy.na bashing here and dere.nobody for Here go voice a positive statement on ur work or hustle.na so e be for here and dats why u dont need to take negative comments seriously..if person jump on ur mention insulting u then u insult him back or if u feel its beneath u to insult just ignore and move on.no matter wetin dem yarn dat wont affect ur job or hustle. Haha! So u be get wahala too with Dingbang back in d daycheesycheesy?..na waohcheesy.anyway God bless ur hustle.
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by dingbang(m): 4:02pm On Oct 13, 2017
lefulefu:
i get your point but then making a thread about a person wey offend u gives the impression that wetin the person yarn enter ur body.u yourself know how nl be nacheesy.na bashing here and dere.nobody for Here go voice a positive statement on ur work or hustle.na so e be for here and dats why u dont need to take negative comments seriously..if person jump on ur mention insulting u then u insult him back or if u feel its beneath u to insult just ignore and move on.no matter wetin dem yarn dat wont affect ur job or hustle. Haha! So u be get wahala too with Dingbang back in d daycheesycheesy?..na waohcheesy.anyway God bless ur hustle.
lol the boy is just a cry baby.. I don even forget whether I been get quanta with am oooo... I no dey even keep shittt for mind
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by danieljessy: 4:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
MaritzaNL:
That's just the thing, its an anonymous forum, ain't no one taking it seriously, I myself use it to kill boredom till I get busy soon.
guess few people understand that
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by iLegendd(m): 4:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
lefulefu:
Anyway God bless ur hustle.
That kiddo last year was always seeking attention while wasting away on front page trying to too hard to make sense or indirectly impress women as he claims don. If you're a don, why not write a book about it?

His mates were busy crafting a niche for themselves and he was acting like a blogger or a consultant. I'm refering to that Dingbang of a thing. As I earlier said, this thread has a purpose and it has been achieved.

When you read my narrative about it in the book, u self go laugh taya. It's educative and fun.

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by iLegendd(m): 4:51pm On Oct 13, 2017
dingbang:
lol the boy is just a cry baby.. I don even forget whether I been get quanta with am oooo... I no dey even keep shittt for mind
Calm down boy, you've been used. I'll educate you on that later. Get the book iLegend Vs IamJ — The Art of Conflict Marketing on Nairaland. It's 7k. You'll learn a lot from my explanations. Go back to wasting away on front page as I stay underground and do my damages. Remain blessed and avoid iLegend.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by dingbang(m): 4:56pm On Oct 13, 2017
iLegendd:
That kiddo last year was always seeking attention while wasting away on front page trying to too hard to make sense or indirectly impress women as he claims don. If you're a don, why not write a book about it?

His mates were busy crafting a niche for themselves and he was acting like a blogger or a consultant. I'm refering to that Dingbang of a thing. As I earlier said, this thread has a purpose and it has been achieved.

When you read my narrative about it in the book, u self go laugh taya. It's educative and fun.
oboy like seriously go kill yourself.. U dey act like kindergarten child

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by iLegendd(m): 5:10pm On Oct 13, 2017
dingbang:
oboy like seriously go kill yourself.. U dey act like kindergarten child
Calm down, Daddy. Your arrogant brain is being hacked by a kindergarten and you can't run away from it. This is what I call "Mental Rat Race." Don't you think a kindergarten like me deserves an award from daddy?

If na me tell you to go kill yourself now, you for don call Myñd⁴⁴ . My last reply to you. If you're mature enough, don't reply me. And don't forget, remain blessed. God will guide you and your family.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Franchise21(m): 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2017
cheesy
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by iLegendd(m): 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
Franchise21:
cheesy
I go spank you o! Why u dey laugh cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her / Kim Kadashian, Goes Viral On Unclad Photo’s, Even After 3 Kid’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.