Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,271 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? (25476 Views)

See How Nairaland Called Me Eleribu (screenshot) / This Guy On Nairaland Called Me Wild / I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Dillusionist(m): 9:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lalas247:

Kai but legend for no create topic na .....
either tell him off then and den if ur pissed or just forget about it .....
lol..I think he dignified the he-diotgrin

4 Likes

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Lalas247(f): 9:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
Dillusionist:

lol..I think he dignified the he-diotgrin
He just gave 100 fuvks way too much fuvks to be given ... maximum 2 fuvks den log out saves calories grin
On that note going to watch empire .... fancy a bit of loucious lion cool see ya later

2 Likes

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by BlaQWolf: 9:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
Evaberry:

erm

not fine

oh fvck u made me comment on this stupid and distasteful thread

Sorry about that...why ain't you fine by the way? What's been going on with you?
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Donaldduke2019(m): 9:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
Another useless topic....Most nairalanders take things too serious

Biko I need sure odds for Saturday games ahbeg

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
Phone plugged in......... Check
Data switched on......... Check
Popcorn....... Check
Pepsi....... Check

Oya na.
Been long yawa gassed for here
This matter don dey long.
Where are the combatants

6 Likes

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Dillusionist(m): 10:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lalas247:

He just gave 100 fuvks way too much fuvks to be given ... maximum 2 fuvks den log out saves calories grin
On that note going to watch empire .... fancy a bit of loucious lion cool see ya later
lol..okay cool
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
BlaQWolf:

Except for the roof above my head right now, nufin else is up... This one you are engaging in this fight, hope you can deal sha?
Did I fight?. grin Anyway, I haven't seen the troll that would make me quiver. As for Jude, he's below the belt.

6 Likes

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
kimbraa:
Did I fight?. grin Anyway, I haven't seen the troll that would make me quiver. As for Jude, he's below the belt.
Below the belt
Doing what? shocked
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by BlaQWolf: 10:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
kimbraa:

My hand no dy o... I'm sure you doing great sha..
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
IF you are going to beg, dont play games... hmm i like that quote by iamj.. its a nice quote... OP you dont have to take disses on nairaland serious.. its all part of the fun and there is a saying that all work without play makes jack a dull boy.. All i am saying is that the way i see it is that jude is a very intelligent guy.. Yes its true that he annoy a lot of people but hey give him a break.. He does what he does for the fun of it... You dont have to take online stuffs to heart...All you have to do is diss him back or ignore and move on... THis is my humble opinion.. "peace"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Oyindidi(f): 10:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
ilegendd, the thing that guy hold for your order thread na real? shocked

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
Donaldduke2019:
Another useless topic....Most nairalanders take things too serious

Biko I need sure odds for Saturday games ahbeg
Liverpool and manchester united.. over 3.5.
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
BlaQWolf:

My hand no dy o... I'm sure you doing great sha..
Yeah, goodnight.
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lordygram:
IF you are going to beg, dont play games... hmm i like that quote by iamj.. its a nice quote... OP you dont have to take disses on nairaland serious.. its all part of the fun and there is a saying that all work without play makes jack a dull boy.. All i am saying is that the way i see it is that jude is a very intelligent guy.. Yes its true that he annoy a lot of people but hey give him a break.. He does what he does for the fun of it... You dont have to take online stuffs to heart...All you have to do is diss him back or ignore and move on... THis isz my humble opinion.. "peace"
Bros.
Abeg Shift.
Which peace
We came here to see fight and fight we shall see tongue

5 Likes

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lordygram:
IF you are going to beg, dont play games... hmm i like that quote by iamj.. its a nice quote... OP you dont have to take disses on nairaland serious.. its all part of the fun and there is a saying that all work without play makes jack a dull boy.. All i am saying is that the way i see it is that jude is a very intelligent guy.. Yes its true that he annoy a lot of people but hey give him a break.. He does what he does for the fun of it... You dont have to take online stuffs to heart...All you have to do is diss him back or ignore and move on... THis is my humble opinion.. "peace"
If you must lick a còck, lick a decent one. What's your measure of intelligence?.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Stevengerd(m): 10:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
BlaQWolf:

You mean sporting Braga?
No na Fc porto

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Bros.
Abeg Shift.
Which peace
We came here to see fight and fight we shall see tongue
hahahaha me too i want to watch a fight o... but its like the op dnt want to fight but only want to complain.. but ehm is this a police station for him to lay complain? who complain help?
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
Oyindidi:
ilegendd, the thing that guy hold for your order thread na real? shocked
What shall it profit you to confirm big dick and later end up in hell. undecided
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Oyindidi(f): 10:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
alexistaiwo:

What shall it profit you to confirm big dick and later end up in hell. undecided
Pls, maintain your lane. I didn't mention you, I'm sticking to my lane to avoid unnecessary mention

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
undecided
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
Oyindidi:
Pls, maintain your lane. I didn't mention you, I'm sticking to my lane to avoid unnecessary mention
Sorry ma.
Pele shogbo wink
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Oyindidi(f): 10:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Sorry ma.
Pele shogbo wink
You're welcome

I'm cool cool

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
kimbraa:
If you must lick a còck, lick a decent one. What's your measure of intelligence?.
My measure of intelligence is not to take online stuffs serious and as you can see, its the haters of jude that has taken this matter serious, the Jude himself dont take it seriouse, he logs out and faces the real world.. And this is what i call intelligence...You become a slave to a person when you give him the key to determine when you go angry...And frankly speaking, jude is a master of controlling emotion7 and thats what i call intelligence.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Stevengerd(m): 10:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
iamJ:
boring

Know ur level here, dont mention me again
Knw Whc level. biko here no be ur papa house wey u go Deh form dangbana.

5 Likes

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lordygram:
My measure of intelligence is not to take online stuffs serious and as you can see, its the haters of jude that has taken this matter serious, the Jude himself dont take it seriouse, he logs out and faces the real world.. And this is what i call intelligence...You become a slave to a person when you give him the key to determine when you go angry...And frankly speaking, jude is a master of controlling emotion7 and thats what i call intelligence.
Kimbraa
This one is trying to say that you are not intelligent enough to spot intelligence in other people.
Will you stand by and watch this insult go unreplied embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by AHCB: 10:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lordygram:
after reading this hogwash you typed, I had to check your profile and I'm not in the least bit surprised.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
Oyindidi:
yawns!!
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Dillusionist(m): 10:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
[s]
Lordygram:
[/s]
trash!!

9 Likes

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
teresafaith:
The dude is truly arrogant and daft, all black people are dirty and ugly in his eyes.

For him mind that girl wey dey him dp abi him signature fine

Rubbish

I understand it when people post anyhow online, I do it too after all who no like am come slap me through their phone. But when you practically live all your life online and you keep acting like a king because you have one hootchie mama professing love is out right stupidly.

This is online forum he's taking things too seriously.

9 Likes

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by TrapHedges(m): 10:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lol Jude ain even viewing the thread no more...am outta here folks!

Got trips to catch
NP : migos get right witcha
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
AHCB:
after reading this hogwash you typed, I had to check your profile and I'm not in the least bit surprised.
THE kiss of death is as pleasureable as a good release..

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
HITTED:
Overkill.

That Jude no get common sense sha. Naim mama mate e see to pursue. Old toto wey dey across seven oceans.
haa! What you said is the truth nobody wants to say o. This is her .

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Lady Gets Engaged On Her Graduation Day (Photos) / Woman Marries Her Son In Zimbabwe (photos) / Reasons Why He Won't Propose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.