Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? (25480 Views)

See How Nairaland Called Me Eleribu (screenshot) / This Guy On Nairaland Called Me Wild / I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by IamSINZ(m): 11:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
TrapHedges:

Lmao.. Nothing do you! Na u go run shaaa

I want chioma ajunwa to be my case bruh. I wan run cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by TrapHedges(m): 11:34pm On Oct 12, 2017
IamSINZ:

I want chioma ajunwa to be my case bruh. I wan run cheesy

Hahahahaha lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Ginaz(f): 11:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
That guy runs his mouth too much. Love is truly blind. That kasshybaby abi what again sef tried o. I can't date a baby adult.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by IamSINZ(m): 11:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
TrapHedges:

Hahahahaha lol

You know my spec naw?

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by IamSINZ(m): 11:37pm On Oct 12, 2017
Dacblogger smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 12, 2017
sunshineG:
That is the truth bro. It is always in our best interest not be naive, otherwise we might be taken for a ride by others. Nonetheless, I don't think the little stunt here today will persuade me to buy anything. grin

On the issue of our useless politicians, you already know my stance. grin

"This said Squealer, was something called tactics. He repeated a number of times, 'Tactics, comrade, tactics!'. Skipping round and whisking his tail with a merry laugh. The animals were not certain what the word meant, but squealer spoke so persuassively, and the three dogs who happened to be with him growled so threateningly, that they accepted his explanation without further question". Quoting a little more from Animal Farm. That is like Lai Muhammad defending their government's inefficiency by using such a word like RECESSION which to a lay man he doesnt uunderstand. Thats how it work bambuzu them with CONFUSSION lol. I know you aint the gullible type. I really gat to catch some sleep.

O! just remembered. SunshineG do you know what the marketing strategy for that latest BOXING MATCH between Mcgregory and Mayweather was? It was no more than Mc pointing his Canon erect inside his pants such was made to go viral and they got all the attention that the needed.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Dasherz(f): 11:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lordygram:
HE is making a fool out of himself online [b]but you clap your two hands for mercy johnson when she makes a fool out of herself on Tv.. and say she is just playing her roll very well... Now what makes you not think Jude does the same too? My sister a warri musician named erigga sang.. "i just dey play my roll, nor be me do the film... Thats life for you...[/b]

Dude Mercy JOhnson is an actress and successful at it.. she has no controversies to her name and she doesn't go around spewing her net worth online with nothing to show .. abeg next time pick someone else to compare him with .. Eedris Abdulakareem ain't too far off the list

8 Likes

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
Hmmm! Nawa o
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by TrapHedges(m): 11:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
IamSINZ:

You know my spec naw?

Am your Chamberlain sir ! cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by IamAirforce1: 11:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
u date a girl witout breast
your English is upside down

Bounce !
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Dasherz(f): 11:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
Ginaz:
That guy runs his mouth too much. Love is truly blind. That kasshybaby abi what again sef tried o. I can't date a baby adult.

Love?? who knows if shes being played and maybe shes the one sponsoring his diapers ... grin grin grin grin grin

ahyam jus saying o

4 Likes

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by IamSINZ(m): 11:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
TrapHedges:

Am your Chamberlain sir ! cool
My lord Chamberlain cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by dacblogger: 11:48pm On Oct 12, 2017
IamSINZ:
Dacblogger smiley
Sweetie kiss kiss
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by IamSINZ(m): 11:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
dacblogger:
Sweetie kiss kiss

Lol, why aren't you asleep?
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Ginaz(f): 11:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
Dasherz:

Love?? who knows if shes being played and maybe shes the one sponsoring his diapers ... grin grin grin grin grin

ahyam jus saying o

Maybe my dear. We should look for another white woman to sponsor diapers for his mouth, his mouth is running poo and would soon affect his brain. That is, if it hasn't already.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by dacblogger: 11:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
IamSINZ:

Lol, why aren't you asleep?
I cannot come n miss this live show ooo..

Did you later meet up with trap over there?
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by IamSINZ(m): 11:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
dacblogger:

I cannot come n miss this live show ooo..

Did you later meet up with traph over there?

We will when I'm back fully. He told me we'll own the city and I'm holding him by his word.

I'd gladly have you as my tour-buddy rather than traphedges though.. wink
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by dacblogger: 12:02am On Oct 13, 2017
IamSINZ:

We will when I'm back fully. He told me we'll own the city and I'm holding him by his word.

I'd gladly have you as my tour-buddy rather than traphedges though.. wink
Lolz,girl teaser. embarassed
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by IamSINZ(m): 12:07am On Oct 13, 2017
dacblogger:
Lolz,girl teaser. embarassed

Lol, babe you know I don't play.. There isn't much I can do with Nemezu but with you, Party's non-stop! cool
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by dacblogger: 12:12am On Oct 13, 2017
IamSINZ:

Lol, babe you know I don't play..
There isn't much I can do with Nemezu but with you, Party's non-stop! cool
Abi,that's a nice idea though. wink
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by IamSINZ(m): 12:23am On Oct 13, 2017
dacblogger:
Abi,that's a nice idea though. wink

Lol, see you at dawn, baby girl.. wink
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by dacblogger: 12:27am On Oct 13, 2017
IamSINZ:

Lol, see you at dawn, baby girl.. wink
Sure,Have a wonderful night rest. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Dasherz(f): 12:28am On Oct 13, 2017
Shhhhhhhhh everyone the queenbee is viewing the thread grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobodys(f): 12:29am On Oct 13, 2017
Hmm a day doesnt pass without a talk on dis dude Like for real Y cnt u guys just take him as anoda nwaimakpe.....why let his words get to you..op u even had to create a topic for him?? Oh no...i give up.. Buh on a serious note, cnt u guys and babes talk back at dis guy without bringing up kashybaby's name I have seen lots of comments where babes here insult and call her names and i ask whats the differences btw you and the judeguy.......i really feel for her,she seem nice so yall should please consider that and attack the main person......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 13, 2017
Fidelismaria:
undecided

are serious bout the 3k airtyme

wouldn't mind having it

grin grin grin grin

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 13, 2017
iLegendd:

Boy, I wanted to ignore you, but your stupidity is absurd.

Listen, I started posting on May 2016, and within these period, I have written more than 20 books while you were busy bragging you have 16 million.

These books have fetched lots of money and will keep fetching and I'm not even an author. This is not my field. Is it not better than waiting for the government or joining a bad gang? If you want to see a screenshot of today's sales, I'll post it for your dirty ass.

An Asian girl fell in love with you and it went into your head as if you're bigger than everyone. Listen, I have fùcked Asian and white girls — the hot ones. I have pictures as proof. You're living in my past. I saw a thread some days ago where you talked about being so rich, handsome, and above everyone.

I also read a post where you were abusing dark skin girls and calling other girls ugly. Did you create them? Are you God?

Aren't you ashamed you're coming to Nairaland and jumping from one thread to another for many years and someone who just started posting on May 2016, has written lots of books, made money from those books, has a paid WhatsApp group, built his own forum, has different secret blogs, and at the same time he has other businesses and something doing? Within this short period of time!

Why can't you tell me to teach you time management and become useful? Be humble and you'll learn.

I didn't know a guy could be this jealous. Since you claim to be bigger than everyone on Nairaland and look down on other people's hustle, I'll send you my account to send me just 3k. I'm broke. But if you can't send it, then send me your phone number and I'll transfer 3k to your MTN line for a start — just for subscription. I'm not extravagant, I'm frugal.

Don't you know I have the key to make my threads trend at will, but I wish to be on a low key? Does being on a low key look like lack of progress? You need to meet my doctor for checkups.

The difference between the two of us is: you brag without brain and get envious without rationalizing.

I'm not supposed to reply a kid like you with this long write-up, but I did it to let you know you shouldn't pick a fight with bigger lion.

Focused men don't talk too much. I look up to people like Mark Zuckerberg, Steve Jobs, Bill Gate and Séun, and that's why I'm not deterred by lizards like you.

You're living in my past. How does it feel telling you you're living in my past? These are exactly the things you say to other Nairalanders. Being silent on Nairaland doesn't mean I don't know everything happening here.

You're mad at me because your crush and I are following each other. I'll unfollow her immediately to make you happy. Cross my lane next time and I'll smash you like the uncut boy you are.

Be useful to your parents and add value to humanity — be it spiritually, sexually, financially, technologically, or intellectually.

Take care of yourself, talk less, and brag less! God bless you as you remain humble. Amen.

Best regards.

Joe Clef (iLegend)

Modify: this is the thread where he made that comment https://www.nairaland.com/4112680/naughty-tiger-part-3-romance#61362297
ilegend this thread wasnt necessary.u just learn to ignore sometimes.
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by uchman(m): 1:16am On Oct 13, 2017
[quote author=iamJ post=61364393] heard some want to kill me self

Well sometimes the poor has to claim rich because
" If you don't have it, fake it"

4 Likes

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 1:39am On Oct 13, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Unfortunately there is no pictorial evidence to corroborate your claims.
Guy go find better girlfriend. See as your so called girlfriend is looking at the camera as if to say "to whom it may concern please come and snatch me away from this attention seeking overgrown baby".
Ehnnn before I forget.
That uncle in your street that travelled overseas.
The one you are always claiming to be related to.
Has he sent your monthly feeding allowance?

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 2:01am On Oct 13, 2017
Dillusionist night owl grin
so u dey awake grin
me dey go back to bed cheesy
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by faorex(m): 2:59am On Oct 13, 2017
iLegendd:
I'm not rich like him, but when everything is over and he didn't ask for the 3k, I'll send you 1k and send faorex 1k. This money is money made from one of those books I wrote right in front of him while he was busy bragging instead of doing something that'll fetch him money.

To solidify it, below are screenshots. One book alone fetches lots of money daily let alone all our my books. The source of these buyers is Nairaland. Now imagine if I place an ad on Nairaland, Naijaloaded, Facebook, and Google or take Amazon selling seriously. It means I'll be making at least 100k a day. I no wan talk too much. Find a problem and solve it and one day customers will come as long as you have the solution to their problems.

I always tell people, "The only time a man should brag is if at the end, the bragging fetches money into his account."

Any man who brags for free ISSA ****. When I brag, I brag money into my account, else I keep quiet and observe, then learn cuz az mi I dey lyke diz, I luv 2 learn 4rom odaz. No mid 2 claim wetin I no bi. I'm broke, but not as empty as IamJ. Until I become a billionaire, then I'll say I have arrived, else I'm broke. Shikina.

Don't forget your cards, remind me.
Jah bless your business ...may you continue to prosper

07068046211 mtn ..i will so much appreciate it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Woman Marries Her Son In Zimbabwe (photos) / Reasons Why He Won't Propose / I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.