Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? (25490 Views)

See How Nairaland Called Me Eleribu (screenshot) / This Guy On Nairaland Called Me Wild / I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Kimbraa
This one is trying to say that you are not intelligent enough to spot intelligence in other people.
Will you stand by and watch this insult go unreplied embarassed
hahahahahaha i swear you are funny.
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by AHCB: 10:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lordygram:
THE kiss of death is as pleasureable as a good release..
You're way too dumb to understand the depth in my signature. tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
Dillusionist:
[s][/s] trash!!
LOL woya what made it thrash.. counter it..
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
Rockyrocky:
haa! What you said is the truth nobody wants to say o. This is her .

what is that thing in the picture you uploaded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by IamAirforce1: 10:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Kimbraa
This one is trying to say that you are not intelligent enough to spot intelligence in other people.
This boy sef cheesy
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lordygram:
My measure of intelligence is not to take online stuffs serious and as you can see, its the haters of jude that has taken this matter serious, the Jude himself dont take it seriouse, he logs out and faces the real world.. And this is what i call intelligence...You become a slave to a person when you give him the key to determine when you go angry...And frankly speaking, jude is a master of controlling emotion7 and thats what i call intelligence.
Keep spewing trash. Your likes are the reason he keeps making a fool of himself on this forum. Who told you he doesn't take it to heart?. what you just defined here is emotional intelligence, and Jude lacks both academic and emotional intelligence. Least I forget, he has no life offline. That explains why he's always screaming that he's rich, whereas his bank account is red. Have you seen a handsome guy with self-esteem that seeks so much validation online?.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
AHCB:
You're way to dumb to understand the depth in my signature. tongue
LOL oga please pack well... Who your signature help?

2 Likes

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by iLegendd(m): 10:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
Oyindidi:
ilegendd, the thing that guy hold for your order thread na real? shocked
Yes! Na real o!
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Kimb.raa
He made no sense here.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Oyindidi(f): 10:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
iLegendd:
Yes! Na real o!
Lol, I doubt
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
This is more like it.
Guys keep firing from all angles.
Na goal goal over 4.5 I carry this fight.
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 12, 2017
angry nna ehn
This shii is dry
I feel like sleeping already

Op I know we feel pain in different ways, so I can't tell you how to handle yours, but I honestly think you should not take anything here seriously

If you want to be successful like your mentors(seun and mark) you are going to deal with criticism all the time (fair criticism or not)

For instance, seun is probably among the most insulted person on this forum. He is insulted almost on every thread in politics section

Bless up bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
kimbraa:
He made no sense here.
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
alexistaiwo:

what is that thing in the picture you uploaded
You know black people are ugly. So that's a beautiful white person for us to admire. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Oyindidi(f): 10:34pm On Oct 12, 2017
sunshineG:
angry nna ehn
This shii is dry
I feel like sleeping already

Op I know we feel pain in different ways, so I can't tell you how to handle yours, but I honestly think you should not take anything here seriously

If you want to be successful like your mentors(seun and mark) you are going to have deal with criticism all the time (fair criticism or not)

For instance, seun is probably among the most insulted people on this forum. He is insulted almost on every thread in politics section

Bless up bro
Why didn't you call as promised

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 12, 2017
kimbraa:
Keep spewing trash. Your likes are the reason he keeps making a fool of himself on this forum. Who told you he doesn't take it to heart?. what you just defined here is emotional intelligence, and Jude lacks both academic and emotional intelligence. Least I forget, he has no life offline. That explains why he's always screaming that he's rich, whereas his bank account is red. Have you seen a handsome guy with self-esteem that seeks so much validation online?.
HE is making a fool out of himself online but you clap your two hands for mercy johnson when she makes a fool out of herself on Tv.. and say she is just playing her roll very well... Now what makes you not think Jude does the same too? My sister a warri musician named erigga sang.. "i just dey play my roll, nor be me do the film... Thats life for you...

3 Likes

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
Rockyrocky:
You know black people are ugly. So that's a beautiful white person for us to admire. undecided

Here in Saudi Arabia
Calling that thing beautiful is blasphemy.
Punishable by death by beheading after Friday's Jumat prayer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by IamAirforce1: 10:37pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lol grin
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 12, 2017
kimbraa:
If you must lick a còck, lick a decent one. What's your measure of intelligence?.
I tire o.
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 12, 2017
IamAirforce1:

This boy sef cheesy
Oshey Eyan Emoney.
Hope Baba still dey drop bar for him boy
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Pinkfriday(f): 10:38pm On Oct 12, 2017
shocked.... Derz no need for much talk on both sides when silence can do d little trick of avoiding unnecessary things... @op are u serious abt d 3k airtime? Wudnt mind tho..
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Here in Saudi Arabia
haaaaaa! No be me talk am o, did you know that because of that thing black people have been categorized as ugly. Please don't say such . If you now call her ugly that means humanity is is ugly.
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Rukkydelta(f): 10:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
Kimcutie
Come and see drama
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
Pinkfriday:
shocked.... Derz no need for much talk on both sides when silence can do d little trick of avoiding unnecessary things... @op are u serious abt d 3k airtime? Wudnt mind tho..
So out of all the matter wey dey ground that we elders are trying so hard to settle. Na only 3k airtime you fit talk about.
The heart of man is indeed wicked.
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Here in Saudi Arabia
lol i swear ure funny but thats nt her real pic na..
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
Rockyrocky:
haaaaaa! No be me talk am o, did you know that because of that thing black people have been categorized as ugly. Please don't say such . If you now call her ugly that means humanity is is ugly.
Beauty is in the eyes of the BeerHolder
Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by IamAirforce1: 10:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Oshey Eyan Emoney.
Hope Baba still dey drop bar for him boy
Lol
I am no boy to E-money

I'm not cheap
I pop MOET too

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Lol I am no boy to E-money
I'm not cheap I pop MOET too
Is that the original or the Aba made?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by danieljessy: 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
Some people think the life they portray here is real,trying to be popular,they diss others just to feel superior n attract likes (n girls for some).Meanwhile in reality they can't even hold their own,.keep deceiving yourselves with unnecessary braggings,all the likes won't fetch you a dime

2 Likes

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by IamAirforce1: 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Is that the original or the Aba made?
The one your likes can't afford

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Oyindidi(f): 10:47pm On Oct 12, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Lol
I am no boy to E-money

I'm not cheap
I pop MOET too
Seriously

5 Likes

Re: Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lordygram:
HE is making a fool out of himself online but you clap your two hands for mercy johnson when she makes a fool out of herself on Tv.. and say she is just playing her roll very well... Now what makes you not think Jude does the same too? My sister a warri musician named erigga sang.. "i just dey play my roll, nor be me do the film... Thats life for you...
What's the correlation?. Mercy Johnson is an actress who assumes roles she finds worthy. Whether she made a fool of herself or not while on set doesn't count. It's part of her job description. On the other hand, the dude you're glorifying is a renowned fool who's wise in his own eyes.

Do you also believe his faking an Access bank account from appstore with his name in full was a joke?. He did that to stay relevant. What of the acclaimed four bedroom flat duplex and a Toyota Camry?. What about the part he said 4million out of the 18M was his mums?. Jezz!, don't be gullible. cheesy That guy lives in one of the slums of PH, without a real life out there.

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me / She Left Her Boyfriend After I Sent Her These Hot Photos Of Mine. (photos) / Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.