Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" (50467 Views)

"My Boyfriend Handed Me This Immediately After Sex, I Am Losing My Mind" - Lady / Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice / Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by deebrain(m): 7:34am On Oct 14, 2017
Hmmm.

This is deep.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by Funkybabee(f): 7:36am On Oct 14, 2017
enemyofprogress:
nkan ta ma nri Iwo si ni ye

.#FACT Did you know that Davido’s real name is David Adedeji Adeleke and he was born November 21,1992 in Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Is that all
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by casnido2: 8:24am On Oct 14, 2017
bigerboy200:
Lol... when Messi or Ronaldo tear goal..do they stay by the goal post to celebrate or they run far away to celebrate?? .... if she is ur wife..it's understandable to do the cuddling ish after nacking ..but if na one random chick..abeegy..make she come dey go her house jare
No time jare grin wink

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by degamemaster(m): 8:27am On Oct 14, 2017
Omg! So upon all the loads of problems pressing nigeria and buhari focusing on the north, this is what this man can come up with as a solution . God why did you put me in the same country with this kind of people ?
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by belindar: 8:30am On Oct 14, 2017
Why is this agaian. Even goat has opinion. Just gerrrroooout
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by oodua1stson: 8:30am On Oct 14, 2017
This guy mumu just de increase daily
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by NabeelAbu: 8:38am On Oct 14, 2017
It's a big lie.I do it and stand up immediately. Keep ur mouth shut.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 14, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

YAY!!

Not everyone is fond of KISSING like french kiss/ torrid kiss/ lip lock or whatever you call it.. BUT this doesn't mean s(he) don't love his/his partner.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

And its only sweet to cuddle each other if the AC is ON..Usually, a lot of men are sweating while having sex & thats not a good idea when both of u are so sticky & still cuddling for the sake u wanna show ur love undecided cry

you don tey for the business
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by borjor(m): 8:44am On Oct 14, 2017
[Don't mind the guy na dirty person him be

author=IamKashyBaby post=61369531] shocked

YAY!!

Not everyone is fond of KISSING like french kiss/ torrid kiss/ lip lock or whatever you call it.. BUT this doesn't mean s(he) don't love his/his partner.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

And its only sweet to cuddle each other if the AC is ON..Usually, a lot of men are sweating while having sex & thats not a good idea when both of u are so sticky & still cuddling for the sake u wanna show ur love undecided cry
[/quote]
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by MyExpression(m): 8:50am On Oct 14, 2017
amilak:
The world is gradually waning into confusion. Some people can't diffrenciate among Love, lovemaking and sex. How can a choice made after s*x determines whether one love his/ her partner. Although the act of leaping out of the bed by a man or woman after attaining their s*xual gratification may be a pointer to what the party genuinely desired ( in this case s*x), the act can not be exclusively used as a yard stick for whether love exist. The statement made by the OP is just overly myopic

Na wah too much gramma grin

Some wrong grammars.
Just one for correction... You differentiate Between, not among... But yhu share btwn 2 nd among more dan 2
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 14, 2017
Whether she stands or no stand,na ur knack? Wetin kwonsine you?
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by Adaomalight(f): 9:21am On Oct 14, 2017
Foodforthought:
Which kind mosquito dey bite me self?

lol
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by fuke(m): 10:00am On Oct 14, 2017
mexxmoney:
It's not true

Shut up.
What do you know?
The man is 101% correct.

The simple test to know whether you have
satisfied a woman is her immediate action after.

If she stands up immediately, you have not made any impact.
She must fall asleep immediately or she starts saying some
sweet to nothing.

You these powdered-milk boys/girls come here to ooze untruths.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by danigbo(m): 10:02am On Oct 14, 2017
Which kin cuddle abi fumble be that. .....with condom on your third leg !
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by toprealman: 10:04am On Oct 14, 2017
DanielsParker:
ok. who is yomi?

so I can't stand up to piss again?
most likely a nollywood actor who has been featured in countless unknown movies.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by mexxmoney: 10:23am On Oct 14, 2017
fuke:

Shut up.
What do you know?
The man is 101% correct.

The simple test to know whether you have
satisfied a woman is her immediate action after.

If she stands up immediately, you have not made any impact.
She must fall asleep immediately or she starts saying some
sweet to nothing.

You these powdered-milk boys/girls come here to ooze untruths.

Who is this midget? Come shut me up nah, jackass!!
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by xismo(m): 10:24am On Oct 14, 2017
No point is proved here. What a faulty generalization and conclusion.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by fuke(m): 10:33am On Oct 14, 2017
mexxmoney:

Who is this midget? Come shut me up nah, jackass!!

Juxtaposing our profiles,it is crystal clear who is the midget.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by mexxmoney: 10:44am On Oct 14, 2017
fuke:

Juxtaposing our profiles,it is crystal clear who is the midget.

Fvck off my mentions moronic idiot!!
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by Sleyanya1(m): 11:07am On Oct 14, 2017
freebrowsingtime:

Idiot grin grin grin grin grin

Lol...You can relate cheesy wink
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by dikamzy(m): 11:11am On Oct 14, 2017
what if she is the one that usually stands after sex and she doesn't like kissing the guy at all.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by sunshineV(f): 11:13am On Oct 14, 2017
YelloweWest:

Yep it has...

Just like it has gone through it mom
mother fucccking idiat. Who call u 4 here naw?

Defender of the universe

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by Sleyanya1(m): 11:13am On Oct 14, 2017
KOPT55:

Spot on observation. With my ex girlfriend, I used to ride the coochie raw, and when it is time to bust my seed, I will spring up from the bed and run to the ensuite bathroom. Well, she accused me of not loving her enough so I started pouring the jizz on her face. grin grin

Hahahah....Make devil no set trap o. Me I never ready for fatherhood yet, plus I no like abortion at all. So I train ma self via that method especially when I trust the chic. Most times she complains that the CD disturbs. Finally na God dey save person
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by babanawa(m): 11:20am On Oct 14, 2017
not when a million dollar is waiting for me elsewhere
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by Sleyanya1(m): 11:20am On Oct 14, 2017
Luizkid:

No mind d guy e wan sound relevant.�

Lol...These days every wan turn adviser for social media.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by otusnora(f): 11:25am On Oct 14, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

YAY!!

GBAM! Bless u dear.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by YelloweWest: 11:33am On Oct 14, 2017
sunshineV:
mother fucccking idiat. Who call u 4 here naw?

Defender of the universe

Yep defender of womanhood. It's not ok to imply a woman is a whoŕe for speaking about sex.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by LemonBoy1: 12:20pm On Oct 14, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

YAY!!

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by sunshineV(f): 12:56pm On Oct 14, 2017
YelloweWest:

Yep defender of womanhood. It's not ok to imply a woman is a whoŕe for speaking about sex.

Oh...ok.

Remind me how this is ur business again
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by YelloweWest: 12:59pm On Oct 14, 2017
sunshineV:

Oh...ok.

Remind me how this is ur business again
Remind me how calling her an ashawo is In anyway factual?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Teni Meets Vice President Osinbajo In Aso Rock (Photos) / Terry G, Denrele, Grace Amah Ejected From Ebonyi Hotel / Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.