Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" (50471 Views)

"My Boyfriend Handed Me This Immediately After Sex, I Am Losing My Mind" - Lady / Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice / Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by Boyooosa(m): 11:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

That's the ultimate goal. Anything short of that will qualify as unsatisfactory sex. So it's not a must. But I won't be wasting my time having sex if I am not gonna cum.
Lol. U just want to sound your moniker. Kudos!
But one certain thing is that ur skin can not be used for drum set. Its an adage in my place, riddle on it.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by TheNature: 12:02am On Oct 14, 2017
Expert
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by orbis(m): 12:02am On Oct 14, 2017
Na mumu de worry this one....babe go only stand up instanta when you no knack am well....nothing concern love here
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by chiraqDemon(m): 12:03am On Oct 14, 2017
bigerboy200:
Lol... when [/b]Messi or Ronaldo tear goal..do they stay by the goal post to celebrate or they run far away to celebrate?? [b].... if she is ur wife..it's understandable to do the cuddling ish after nacking ..but if na one random chick..abeegy..make she come dey go her house jare
U just made my night with this

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by Nwachukwu1986(m): 12:13am On Oct 14, 2017
ibkkk:

Rightly said.

True talk
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by ipodstinks: 12:17am On Oct 14, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

YAY!!

Not everyone is fond of KISSING like french kiss/ torrid kiss/ lip lock or whatever you call it.. BUT this doesn't mean s(he) don't love his/his partner.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

And its only sweet to cuddle each other if the AC is ON..Usually, a lot of men are sweating while having sex & thats not a good idea when both of u are so sticky & still cuddling for the sake u wanna show ur love undecided cry

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by Luizkid(m): 12:25am On Oct 14, 2017
Sleyanya1:
grin

That's not Correct o, especially when the guy is practising Raw + Withdrawal method. grin
No mind d guy e wan sound relevant.�
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by victor8269: 12:30am On Oct 14, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

YAY!!

Not everyone is fond of KISSING like french kiss/ torrid kiss/ lip lock or whatever you call it.. BUT this doesn't mean s(he) don't love his/his partner.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

And its only sweet to cuddle each other if the AC is ON..Usually, a lot of men are sweating while having sex & thats not a good idea when both of u are so sticky & still cuddling for the sake u wanna show ur love undecided cry
A lady who doesn't kiss you is tired of kissing the nation.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by victor8269: 12:33am On Oct 14, 2017
Most times if I finish with her, she dey sleep straight for like one hour. Her voice dey crack too, so make I go kiss person wey I beat for one hour

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by victor8269: 12:35am On Oct 14, 2017
SIRKAY98:
My wife hates when we have sex and i stand up immediately

She do suggest cuddling things
U don marry sef, Na him you dey here dey find kiss

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by Relationship56(m): 12:39am On Oct 14, 2017
This is true when a lady does that....You need to read this 10 Tips to make your Relationship Last Long or Forever here -> http://www.frabidel.com/blog/10-tips-to-make-your-relationship-last-long-or-forever/
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by victor8269: 12:41am On Oct 14, 2017
BleSSedMee:
Hear him! Hear him, the Love Doc.
To carry Belle don dey hungry you. So you no dey enjoy the withdrawal again abi?. See as condom go burst for your honey po
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by Funkybabee(f): 12:41am On Oct 14, 2017
See the way dey are angry here just because he exposed them

Thank bro jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by enemyofprogress: 12:46am On Oct 14, 2017
We don hear professor of fuckology
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by enemyofprogress: 12:46am On Oct 14, 2017
Funkybabee:
See the way dey are angry here just because he exposed them

Thank bro jare
nkan ta ma nri Iwo si ni ye

.#FACT Did you know that Davido’s real name is David Adedeji Adeleke and he was born November 21,1992 in Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by brightalo17: 12:55am On Oct 14, 2017
Make we buy land and duel inside toto? after solid banging all you need is to stand and clean up drink water or juice if any.

Make I sleep inside pot simply because the food cooked with the pot is sweet?
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by Ayokunlemi96(m): 12:57am On Oct 14, 2017
Dont blame men. Evidence

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 14, 2017
Sleyanya1:
grin

That's not Correct o, especially when the guy is practising Raw + Withdrawal method. grin

Spot on observation. With my ex girlfriend, I used to ride the coochie raw, and when it is time to bust my seed, I will spring up from the bed and run to the ensuite bathroom. Well, she accused me of not loving her enough so I started pouring the jizz on her face. grin grin
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by chikachike86(m): 12:59am On Oct 14, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

YAY!!

You so crazi!!!!
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by nicolosam(m): 1:00am On Oct 14, 2017
This is opinionated and respect ur view but disagree with u! Thanks
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by jkemm(m): 1:17am On Oct 14, 2017
naijawisdom:
I hear you
naijawisdom:
I hear you
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by kaycee2505(m): 1:51am On Oct 14, 2017
Nawa o, so someone cannot stand up in peace again
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:00am On Oct 14, 2017
Boyooosa:

Lol. U just want to sound your moniker. Kudos!
But one certain thing is that ur skin can not be used for drum set. Its an adage in my place, riddle on it.

Bros, no need for adage on top simple matter. Fucck a sister well and see her go into a deep sleep like never before. Olosho don return your money and even thank you on top of it before?
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by Boyooosa(m): 2:17am On Oct 14, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

Bros, no need for adage on top simple matter. Fucck a sister well and see her go into a deep sleep like never before. Olosho don return your money and even thank you on top of it before?
No! Slay Papa!
There lived a man in Ilesha (MHSRIPP), his name... Commissioner for enjoyment, his spinal cord was bent in his old age. He begged me to becareful while aging. I prefer his advice to yours since he was an experienced man. Thanks for the advice tho.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by Itzurboi(m): 2:23am On Oct 14, 2017
Boyooosa:

No! Slay Papa!
There lived a man in Ilesha (MHSRIPP), his name... Commissioner for enjoyment, his spinal cord was bent in his old age. He begged me to becareful while aging. I prefer his advice to yours since he was an experienced man. Thanks for the advice tho.
Nice bro, dont mind some of those commenting, i should break my back because she wan reach promiseland, if my car now breakdown 4 road, wont she follow another car(MAN) leaving me there to call my mechanic(DOCTOR) that is if there will be solution
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by freebrowsingtime: 2:26am On Oct 14, 2017
Sleyanya1:
grin

Idiot grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by RealNaijaQuin: 2:35am On Oct 14, 2017
Lol... grin
Leave this guy
Im don make money
Let's make our own
Must See >>> http://www.infoguideafrica.com/2017/09/Make-money-online-as-a-beginner.html
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by YelloweWest: 2:51am On Oct 14, 2017
Very true!
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by Zane2point4(m): 2:52am On Oct 14, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

YAY!!

You hv had a lifetime experience.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by YelloweWest: 2:55am On Oct 14, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

YAY!!

It does not have to be a full cuddle. It could be a stoke of the back or thigh. Just a show of affection.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by YelloweWest: 2:55am On Oct 14, 2017
Zane2point4:

You hv had a lifetime experience.
Yes she has.
So has ur mother undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Noble Igwe Calls Out Teddy A Over Comment On Pastor Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation / Flavour Celebrates His 36th Birthday (photos) / Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.