Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,913 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" (50462 Views)

"My Boyfriend Handed Me This Immediately After Sex, I Am Losing My Mind" - Lady / Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice / Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
Thats not true . The Rakes and Sirens are very convincing with this but its all manipulations to get what they want from you . They pay close to attention to these details . So it does not matter if your partner stays or leaves immediately after sex
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by danchuzzy(m): 11:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
supersystemsnig:
What cra.ck are these guyz loading up thezdays? Suddenly everyone has sumfin to say...

very honestly, I'M FED UP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
danchuzzy:

very honestly, I'M FED UP.

wink
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by greggng: 11:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lordygram:
The guy is just ignorant and only wanted to sound intelligent.. There are sceneros where in the case of early morning sex where the partner would want to quickly get up and prepare for work, to beat traffic like in a state like lagos.. The partner can have a flight to catch.. etc.. Other biological factors can make a partner stand up quickly even after sex, some might want to stand up to urinate or use the toilet.. But in the situation when non of that is the case, then the partner should stay and cuddle the other..

I think the guy is wrong. Is better to get out of that hole in time to avoid ur condom bursting and also preventing diseases
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by SIRKAY98(m): 11:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
My wife hates when we have sex and i stand up immediately

She do suggest cuddling things
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by sunshineV(f): 11:13pm On Oct 13, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

[color=#550000]YAY!!

Not everyone is fond of KISSING like french kiss/ torrid kiss/ lip lock or whatever you call it.. BUT this doesn't mean s(he) don't love his/his partner.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

And its only sweet to cuddle each other if the AC is ON..Usually, a lot of men are sweating while having sex & thats not a good idea when both of u are so sticky & still cuddling for the sake u wanna show ur love undecided cry
color]

Kashy kashy, I know alot had gone through u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by Kyase(m): 11:13pm On Oct 13, 2017
ibkkk:

Rightly said.
Witch? Sorry o
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by Alphasoar(m): 11:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
This doesn't add up. Every man wanna philosophy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by chloride6: 11:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lordygram:
The guy is just ignorant and only wanted to sound intelligent.. There are sceneros where in the case of early morning sex where the partner would want to quickly get up and prepare for work, to beat traffic like in a state like lagos.. The partner can have a flight to catch.. etc.. Other biological factors can make a partner stand up quickly even after sex, some might want to stand up to urinate or use the toilet.. But in the situation when non of that is the case, then the partner should stay and cuddle the other..

You are talking about a one off scenario. If the no cuddling situation repeats itself like 30 times, I think he is correct.

3 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
.....u mean I will just lie down.... even when piss dey catch me.... lubish
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by Modelqwen(f): 11:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
shocked

Here to read commentssmiley
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:17pm On Oct 13, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

YAY!!

Not everyone is fond of KISSING like french kiss/ torrid kiss/ lip lock or whatever you call it.. BUT this doesn't mean s(he) don't love his/his partner.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

And its only sweet to cuddle each other if the AC is ON..Usually, a lot of men are sweating while having sex & thats not a good idea when both of u are so sticky & still cuddling for the sake u wanna show ur love undecided cry

My dear, I noticed that when the sex is good and steamy, people tend to relax in bed for a while to absorb it.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by Adebowale89(m): 11:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
so after shuku shuku I should go on doing marathon prayer with her or be fanning her center of excellence because you ve come with your senseless post again yomi

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by Respect55(m): 11:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
Why even go intimate in the first place since u are not married yet??

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by talk2percy(m): 11:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
As wetin naw, as the sexologist wey u be See as him dey talk am with authority as if nah so they write am for bible...

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by efemty001: 11:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
kilode na

so my guy cannot use withdrawal method with me again

me cannot cuddle o with all the whole abasha the nyga pour on me

i gotta get up instantly to get rifd of it jare

#myopinionbaseonobservationandexperience

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by Apina(m): 11:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
Stupid niggas who feel they have an opinion about other peoples sexual life, very soon they will start telling us how to open d pussy and the number of strokes before we are allowed to cum or else we don't love our partners undecided

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by Boyooosa(m): 11:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:
Whether the person loves you or not, no one is able to leave immediately after a good sex that resulted in orgasm. And even if it was a stolen sex, leaving immediately will be as heavy as a pupil waking up to go to school. It has more to do with unsatisfactory sex than love.
Must one have org in every sexx he or she has?
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by Leez(m): 11:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
pzphoto:
'If your partner stands up immediately after sex, you’re only being used - Actor Yomi Fabiyi

Nollywood actor Yomi fabiyi said this in a post he shared on his IG page. Read below

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/10/your-partner-stands-up-immediately.html?m=0

Now i know d afonjas are slaves but to be dumb too?
kai afonjas whoever did this to u ppl wee neva go scot free
smh
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by supereagle(m): 11:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

YAY!!

You are right.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by iWasNotHere(m): 11:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
Iranu. So if one stands up to clean up nko. Ashiere that's in charge of bad news
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by supereagle(m): 11:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lordygram:
correct guy.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by honorr: 11:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
This rather sounds funny to me. Homebreakers,He should have suggested or told us how many days he stays in bed after the act with his lover.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
Hmmm,...this one sounds like MMM
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by ultraboss(m): 11:44pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lordygram:

I doubt your article...... Any man that gets up immediately after sex doesn't like the partner

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by ultraboss(m): 11:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
Very true
Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:46pm On Oct 13, 2017
Boyooosa:

Must one have org in every sexx he or she has?

That's the ultimate goal. Anything short of that will qualify as unsatisfactory sex. So it's not a must. But I won't be wasting my time having sex if I am not gonna cum.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by MabraO: 11:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
Jesus!!
No wonder I was wondering Ekaite refused to kiss me while we were lapopo nd wen I cum I say make I cuddle as per badt guy na so she trowey my hand
Choi!! I feel used cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by tosyne2much(m): 11:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
bigerboy200:
Lol... when Messi or Ronaldo tear goal..do they stay by the goal post to celebrate or they run far away to celebrate?? .... if she is ur wife..it's understandable to do the cuddling ish after nacking ..but if na one random chick..abeegy..make she come dey go her house jare
This your analogy weak me oo cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" by EHIRIMCHA(m): 11:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
mremmanuel775:
boost your account in a grand style
scam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Teni Meets Vice President Osinbajo In Aso Rock (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Spotted At African Shrine As French President Macron Visits / Terry G, Denrele, Grace Amah Ejected From Ebonyi Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.