Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,537 members, 7,958,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:52 PM

₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) (87471 Views)

World’s Most Expensive Homes From Teletubby-style Palace To High-tech Mansions / World's Most Expensive House 'The One' In Bel Air, Los Angeles (Pictures) / Most Expensive Buildings In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by Babanews(m): 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
The world's most expensive house is valued at over N400billion.

This house is far less...N152 billion.
Re: ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by Babanews(m): 1:13pm On Oct 13, 2017
Pheals:
I don't believe it's the most expensive... will use the dough to build a modern house self

You are right.

The world's most expensive house is valued at over N400billion. This house is N152 billion.
Re: ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by zolapower: 1:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
Am sure a Nigerian must have bought this property very sure of it . Deiziani where are you ? Oya answer your query . How u take get money buy this property?
Re: ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by ikp120(m): 1:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
Nmaudu:
That may not be the most expensive.

Take a look at this

[img][/img]
[img][/img]
https://www.nairaland.com/3121358/abuja-man-selling-house-n1.6trillion
Who is the idiot that will buy that house? I have a mega mansion floor plan with over the 16 bedroom that one has. It will cost less than 240 million to finish, within 3 months. The building is 100ft (width) by 150ft (length). Compound is bigger 100ft in front and 100ft at the back yard. 200 million Naira will buy enough land with C of O in new Lekki. But 700 million should get 2000 sqm of land in that Maitama region (I saw a deal like that before).

So 500 million Naira will build you something wey bigger than that in new Lekki or some sides with cheap land, while 950 million Naira will build it in Maitama
Re: ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by ikp120(m): 1:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
Agbanasm:
Vanity upon vanity, the owner cant sleep in two rooms at a time
At least he will be able to adopt kids and take in more homeless folks without stress.

That's the goal cool
Re: ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by highchief1: 1:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
Explorers:
The world's most expensive home has gone on sale for a colossal £315 million.

Villa Les Cèdres, an 18,000 square-foot estate in the South of France that comes with a 14-bedroom mansion and 35 acres of land, was built 187 years ago.

It was once owned by Belgian King Leopold II, who bought the glorious patch along the coast of Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat - in 1904 after becoming exorbitantly wealthy from his savage exploitation of the Congo Free State.

It had previously been owned by the mayor of Villefranche-sur-Mer and was used as a farm for olive trees.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4974762/World-s-expensive-house-goes-sale-315-MILLION.html

In d end one will be buried in one tiny grave Abeg e
Re: ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by emmie14: 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
alexistaiwo:
This looks like my future home.

Haters that will say that I am dreaming.
Take am
Why must I hate you? Anybody who kill you wasted time and did the best for you. (Recessionist).....
Re: ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by SAMBARRY: 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
bamdly:
dang gonna buy for my ex when I start looting oil moni
nawa o.this generation is now raising potential kleptomaniacs.You haven't gotten there you're already planning how to rip this nation blind
Re: ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by Habeyy(m): 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
NeeKlaus:
One former Minister of Petroleum can afford this without breaking a sweat. .

I didn't call names, please. I am not really feeling fine. sad
madu e
The thief with 16 lives
Re: ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
Someone should contact the GUCCI Ambassador to know what he has to say........
Re: ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 1:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
NeeKlaus:

what happened to you?
Re: ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by Explorers(m): 1:39pm On Oct 13, 2017
paradigmshift:

why will it be up for sale when the owner built it for himself and he lives there?

Most Expensive house ever built Vs Most expensive house ever sold or bought.

Se u get bro?
Re: ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by Meek3445(f): 1:39pm On Oct 13, 2017
Checkout Cute Photos Of Laura Ikeji and Sons
Ryan, son of Laura Ikeji who is currently 2 and a half months old is looking good in new pictures. Laura Ikeji gushed over her adorable son by pledging never to disappoint him. “Thank you for choosing me ROK. I will never disappoint u. U ‘re my greatest achievement.” she said. Laura who is the younger sister to millionaire blogger, Linda Ikeji, recent got married to a former Super Eagles footballer, Ogbonna Kanu. 
See more photos of the duo below:
Http://www.bossmeek.com.ng/2017/10/checkout-cute-photos-of-laura-ikeji-and.html?m=1
Re: ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by Explorers(m): 1:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
paradigmshift:

why will it be up for sale when the owner built it for himself and he lives there?

Most Expensive house ever built Vs Most expensive house ever sold or bought.

Se u get bro?

Anybody can decide to sell his property at anytime.
Re: ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2017
Jacktheripper:
But the most expensive home is Antillia located on Altamount Road , Cumballa Hill in Mumbai. Owned by Mukesh Ambani
That building is Ugly for 1bilion dollars. Too much wealth is disturbing the owner.
Re: ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by alllffy(m): 1:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
An apartment Diezani can afford, with just one oil well deal... lol
Re: ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
emmie14:

Why must I hate you? Anybody who kill you wasted time and did the best for you. (Recessionist).....
Why are you calling me a recessionist?
Hope this is not a case mistaken identity?
Re: ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by 8stargeneral: 1:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
187 years and still looks like morden house
Re: ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by NeeKlaus: 1:51pm On Oct 13, 2017
clems88:
do you mean madukwe Allison cheesy
Bros, but I didn't call names naa..grin
Re: ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by dokunbam(m): 1:52pm On Oct 13, 2017
NeeKlaus:

grin
Sorry nhen
Get well soon
Re: ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
heaven on earth cool cool
Re: ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by Ainsky: 2:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
The property is beautiful but is built with the blood of 22 million dead Congolese. 22 million men, women and children that were killed to satisfy the greed of one evil bastard who hopefully is in the deepest recesses of Hell. I would never buy such a home. If I were given it free I would sell it and donate the money to the people of the Congo. This is a tainted house, an evil house.

1 Like

Re: ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by Jeepi(m): 2:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
tongue tongue
NeeKlaus:

BUHARI and other thieves that call them selves politicians can afford 3 of this with out breaking a nyash. I don't give a prick I call names if it pleases me.
Re: ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by hugthebist: 2:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
Re: ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by uwajeh(m): 2:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
There's a difference between"the world's most expensive home" and "the most expensive home ever sold". I believe this house falls under the latter caption. The world's most expensive home is the Antilia which is owned by Indian billionaire Mukesh Ambani. It is valued at over $1billion which would be well over N300billion at current exchange rates.
Re: ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 13, 2017
alexistaiwo:
This looks like my future home.

Haters that will say that I am dreaming.
Take am

guy you don break my windscreen with your stone, person no fit play with you again?
Re: ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by spreado(m): 2:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
This

Re: ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by peacemara54(m): 2:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
check my signature
Re: ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by Godfidence: 2:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
Kennitrust:
heaven on earth
Strange works, strange acts!
Re: ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by SycophanticGoat: 2:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
NeeKlaus:

A present GMD serving in the ministry presently can afford to buy 10/of that houses..
Re: ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
Baba any new interracial scene
LexngtonSteele:

This is the very reason i don't object to Yahoo Boys scamming Whites ONLY.

419 would never compensate to what they did to our continent. It's just a drop in the ocean.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Needs A Dream Home Design / My 4 Bedroom Project / Abuja Man Selling His House For N1.6trillion (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.