Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) (87139 Views)

World’s Most Expensive Homes From Teletubby-style Palace To High-tech Mansions / World's Most Expensive House 'The One' In Bel Air, Los Angeles (Pictures) / Most Expensive Buildings In The World (2) (3) (4)

Re: ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by Elioandrew: 2:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
Will the house guarantee me going to heaven?
Re: ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by Yeligray(m): 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
Oluwa answer my call
Re: ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 3:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
starboydammy:
Baba any new interracial scene

Big Booty DPs....featuring Genevieve Nnaji & Rocco Siffredi + Nacho Vidals wink
Re: ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by donnaD(f): 3:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
I always imagine this kind of mansions when I read my historical romance novels.duke,duchess,lady,knights,lords etc
Re: ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by Jabia(m): 3:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
Sorry @Explorers but you should look at the Ambani mansion in India here:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N4V4X5M/ref=ox_sc_mini_detail?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A294P4X9EWVXLJ

It's estimated at $1 billion, much more than this beautiful estate you've posted.

Re: ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by hajlat2(m): 4:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
You called it house, I call it *Prison yard*.
Re: ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by daddio(m): 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
WEY DE PERSON WEY FIRST BUY AM?

AS IF DEM BURRY DE PERSON IM STILL DEY LIVE INSIDE AM.
Re: ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by iyke2ken(m): 4:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
NeeKlaus:
One former Minister of Petroleum can afford this without breaking a sweat. .

I didn't call names, please. I am not really feeling fine. sad

i dont think Diezani thing that woman cannot buy
Re: ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by blazerinno(m): 5:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
Re: ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by magzey: 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2017
Wow only one thing missing I could have price it. No football field in the house you know I like football. grin grin
Re: ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:56pm On Oct 13, 2017
uwajeh:
There's a difference between"the world's most expensive home" and "the most expensive home ever sold". I believe this house falls under the latter caption. The world's most expensive home is the Antilia which is owned by Indian billionaire Mukesh Ambani. It is valued at over $1billion which would be well over N300billion at current exchange rates.

Right bro.
Re: ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by Uhomanbulus110(f): 7:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
Wow i will love to have this one oneday
Re: ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by r2beez(m): 9:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
alexistaiwo:
This looks like my future home.

Haters that will say that I am dreaming.
Take am

Chai na ur picture be dis?
Re: ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 13, 2017
r2beez:

Chai na ur picture be dis? grin
I no fine
Re: ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by Ugosample(m): 9:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ainsky:
The property is beautiful but is built with the blood of 22 million dead Congolese. 22 million men, women and children that were killed to satisfy the greed of one evil bastard who hopefully is in the deepest recesses of Hell. I would never buy such a home. If I were given it free I would sell it and donate the money to the people of the Congo. This is a tainted house, an evil house.

A lot died.

But that figure of 22 million is exaggerated.
Re: ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by bamdly(m): 10:58am On Oct 14, 2017
magzey:

Good we don black list your name. As future looter grin grin grin Magu will call you in advance.
LOL BUT WHY DID OUR FOREFATHERS DONT BLACKLIST BUHARI AS FUTURE LOOTER
Re: ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by bamdly(m): 10:59am On Oct 14, 2017
SAMBARRY:
nawa o.this generation is now raising potential kleptomaniacs.You haven't gotten there you're already planning how to rip this nation blind
sorry oo mr serious minded cos I was just joking
Re: ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by SAMBARRY: 3:18pm On Oct 14, 2017
bamdly:

sorry oo mr serious minded cos I was just joking
o better.the internet never forgets wink
Re: ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by Ainsky: 4:10pm On Oct 14, 2017
Ugosample:

A lot died.

But that figure of 22 million is exaggerated.

I don't remember where I read it but it had said 22 million. Do you have any idea what the real number could be ?
Re: ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by GenghisAlexa1(m): 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2017
Explorers:
The world's most expensive home has gone on sale for a colossal £315 million.

Villa Les Cèdres, an 18,000 square-foot estate in the South of France that comes with a 14-bedroom mansion and 35 acres of land, was built 187 years ago.

It was once owned by Belgian King Leopold II, who bought the glorious patch along the coast of Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat - in 1904 after becoming exorbitantly wealthy from his savage exploitation of the Congo Free State.

It had previously been owned by the mayor of Villefranche-sur-Mer and was used as a farm for olive trees.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4974762/World-s-expensive-house-goes-sale-315-MILLION.html

Wow, but i read that the world's most expensive home is Mukesh Ambani's mansion in Delhi.
Re: ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by Skhibanj1015(m): 4:20am On Oct 16, 2017
Tell them and let them know. Ops didn't do his research properly. Mukesh Ambani owns the most expensive home in the world.

Jacktheripper:
But the most expensive home is Antillia located on Altamount Road , Cumballa Hill in Mumbai. Owned by Mukesh Ambani
Re: ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) by jaysam28: 9:24pm On Apr 02, 2022
this is a really good house design that can also be replicated

PROFESSIONAL TOUCH IN ALUMINIUM FABRICATION(windows,doors,rails) / How To Calculate The Number Of Blocks And Cements Needed To Build Your House. / Abuja Man Selling His House For N1.6trillion (photo)