Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

"Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady (86463 Views)

Bidemi Kosoko Shows The 30th Birthday Cakes She Was Gifted / Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo / Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by collinometricx: 2:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
[quote author=firebaby post=61383743][/quote]

u say?
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by iammolise(m): 2:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
mhizesther:
Bidemi I dare you to dare that woman to release the pictures

see ur eye :\

watin small pikin like u wan see... My frnd close ur eyes!
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by drololaaof: 2:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
Do not say I tell you oh ,the actress and fashion gals were high society ashawo (harlots).let's mind our own business o jare.
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by lexy2014: 2:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
Dantedasz:
I learnt a new word today.....FUCKERNIZER. grin grin grin

While I agree Bidemi Kosoko has a reputation as a who're,it doesn't excuse the fact that your Aremo being a dirty dog waited until you travelled to Dubai before picking up Bidemi and even bringing her into your home and fuckernize her on your and his matrimonial bed. Your husband does not come out of this smelling of roses in my opinion.
u c that's were u underestimate a Nigerian wife. She will not because of one chewing gum girl outside now start fighting with her husband. e no work bros
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by Sunkyphil(m): 2:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
again shocked
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by GoodcasHMan: 2:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
WHOM DO WE BELIEVE NOW
ANYWAY WHOEVER THAT AS
A PROVE KINDLY SEND IT OUT
FOR ALL TO SEE, STOP THIS BLA-BLA-BLA

1 Like

Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by Hargbo(m): 2:26pm On Oct 13, 2017

Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by TEYA: 2:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
NairalandCS:
Husband is now a very scarce commodity. grin
Lol but they will not agree, they will be forming 'independent women' when in reality we are their main reason of going to Shiloh every year grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by HajimeSaito(m): 2:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
Neymar1095:

If i slap you ehnnn your brain go reset

Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by josielewa(m): 2:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
maxiuc:
grin cheesy grin cheesy

cheesy

Release the pics let us see

Is been long I haven't relaxed my pubic hair with relaxer

Bidemi stop placing ND laying curse if you know you are innocent just dare her to release the pics

I remember those days when I go dance python dance inside my mama pot of soup she go call everyone come outside
Omo see niggas go dey swear if na me do am make this happen to me make that happen to me I go even sey if na me steal meat if I sleep make I no wakeup my mama go say no-no e never reach like that you no go die my pikin
Case closed.. ......until when Dem catch you red handed
any time am bored, i just come to nairaland to laff...una no go kill person...������
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by donnaD(f): 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
y all these ranting and curses??haba madam if u know u are very sure and absolutely sure pls I beg u in the name of anytin u hold dare to ur heart post the nude,i wud really love to see if it's really her.both of u are just playing hide and seek game gaining unnecessary attention online. post the goddam nude pics and this case wud be closed.
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by 400billionman: 2:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
Pls no nudes.

Biko..
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by Kzealz(m): 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
I'm wondering what the puzzy of this Kosoko girl looks like... As in 2milla for just ordinary kpomo? Guess this puzzy will have air condition in it
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by designVATExcel: 3:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
Damn if true,... 2 Mila, atleast she didn't give it for free.
Still wrong sha
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by sholarlarry(f): 3:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
orisirisi
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by sholarlarry(f): 3:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
orisirisi
lipsrsealed
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by newoffer: 3:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
gentlechyke:
cry Let’s just hope this is another troll on rampage, we don’t want to see any nudes! Or do you!

I definitely do.

Still on the World 'No Bra Day'.
A Scientist wanted to develop a bra that stops women's breast from bouncing when they're running & doesn't show the nipples when wet! Guys don't panic, the idiot has been killed
. I plan to do a device that will scan dick before sex.
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by adetes: 3:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
Women and there wahalà
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by Gossiplover: 3:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
nawa oo
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by Maduawuchukwu(m): 3:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
Dantedasz:
I learnt a new word today.....FUCKERNIZER. grin grin grin

While I agree Bidemi Kosoko has a reputation as a who're,it doesn't excuse the fact that your Aremo being a dirty dog waited until you travelled to Dubai before picking up Bidemi and even bringing her into your home and fuckernize her on your and his matrimonial bed. Your husband does not come out of this smelling of roses in my opinion.

Dante on NSG?
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Not husband but faithful husband is now scarce

Not just faithful sef

Comfortable husband is now scarce. grin
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by habsydiamond(m): 3:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
see curse..... yeehpa.... I don run for my life oooo
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by agarawu23(m): 3:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
NairalandCS:
Husband is now a very scarce commodity. grin
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by FinallyFamous: 3:39pm On Oct 13, 2017
iammolise:
Does any other person here sense blackmail in this... check the woman's reply to bidemi's reply comment u'll discover she couldn't spell out 'God', instead she said 'got' livet... She's afraid of the consequence of lying with God's name.

But on the other hand... Why do all bidemi's like sex too much
Why
how many bidemi's have u met?
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by talk2percy(m): 3:41pm On Oct 13, 2017
U came back and ur husband told u everything from A-z...and how he gave her 100k. And nah ur husband go carry am kwa from Lagos, and he knew he he's married to u?? Receive sense in Jesus name. embarassed
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by ipodstinks: 3:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
I will believe these trash when she post the nude pictures as evidence.
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 13, 2017
d mata tie wrapper

Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 13, 2017
iammolise:

see ur eye :\

watin small pikin like u wan see... My frnd close ur eyes!

wink cheesy grin
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by jide333(m): 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
JUST WONDERING OOOH. NOTHING AGAINST THE XTAINS, BUH I THINK IT IS VERY WRONG TO POUR ABUSE AND USING THE NAME IN JESUS NAME.. JESUS NEVER ASK BELIEVERS TO Curse or insult anyone in his name.
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by enemyofprogress: 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
Bidemi get one kind funny body odour

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Abimbola Is Dead! Breast Cancer Kills Actress / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" / Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.