Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

"Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady (86466 Views)

Bidemi Kosoko Shows The 30th Birthday Cakes She Was Gifted / Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo / Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by Azam101: 4:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
who is lying now?
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by toyoC1(f): 4:51pm On Oct 13, 2017
Bidemi's fb page is on fire now....

Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by Basic123: 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
mynd44 and lalasticlala

Do the needful to this thread: www.nairaland.com/4115107/yorubas-deserve-immunization-see-reasons

its promotes tribalism!
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by Macgreat(m): 5:10pm On Oct 13, 2017
When your father is into acting and you have no talent but want to act too. . . Then bedroom action movies is pretty easy.

In other news, check signature

Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by aolawale025: 5:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
Luv2byoung4eva:

lol. I think that was his streak to lure her into bed. she has been disturbing him for 2 million. maybe he used his wife's travel to do the needful. but after the orishirishi, the guy man gave her only N100k. lol.

I feel why the man had to explain everything to his wife is because maybe the actress might have been threatening the woman's husband for her balance and also to expose the man to his wife if he refuses to balance her. lol the guy man has no choice than to tell his wife . now the wife is now the one exposing the actress.

The man might use N500k or more to calm his wife down instead of giving the actress balance her balance of N1.9m and still have enough change to sex other fuckernisers. lol God have mercy.

Exactly my thots! Makes a lot of sense that way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
Thelma1552:
Egbon prosper e don make am.
imeela
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by ladycomfort(f): 5:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
why she no collect the 2 million naira before she off her pant. mumu girl cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by Abee79(m): 5:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
That Bidemi looks succulent sha . . .
#justsaying

Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by tolanibae(f): 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
She actually did it. Not because I was there but from her response.

1. She was trying too hard yo convince people that it was a lie.

2. She felt threatened with the issue of the nude picture so she avoided it in the whole thing she said.

My bf always says he likes this girl , hhmmmmm, heeeeeeheeeee.

I bet she's running from one spiritualist's house to another right now.
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
kidap:
Lady calls out actress Bidemi Kosoko on Instagram for sleeping with her husband, threatens to leak nude photos

One of the daughters of veteran thespian Prince Jide Kosoko, actress Bidemi Kosoko has once again been drawn into some messy scandal involving a married man.

For those with sharp memories, you would recall that months ago, a scandal of this kind was linked to the actress’s name involving the husband of another actress Bose Alao.

This time, a faceless Instagram user has called out Bidemi Kosoko for allegedly sleeping with her husband in her matrimonial home for a week during her absence in Dubai weeks ago.

According to the woman, the actress has since been bothering her husband for 2million Naira, been the charges for her ‘services’. She warns the pretty actress to stay away from her home or stand to lose her dignity… She threatens to destroy Bidemi’s career by releasing nude photos supposedly taken by her lover.

In reaction, Bidemi has cursed the individual with some heavy curses adding that let peace be far away from her if indeed she carried out the act!
Her accuser is however not stopping, she called the actress a liar and insists on exposing her!
Let’s just hope this is another troll on rampage, we don’t want to see any nudes! Or do you!

http://news.nollyzone.com/lady-calls-actress-bidemi-kosoko-instagram-sleeping-husband-threatens-leak-nude-photos/

Yes I want to see nudes...
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by Olatara(f): 6:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
Luv2byoung4eva:

lol. I think that was his streak to lure her into bed. she has been disturbing him for 2 million. maybe he used his wife's travel to do the needful. but after the orishirishi, the guy man gave her only N100k. lol.

I feel why the man had to explain everything to his wife is because maybe the actress might have been threatening the woman's husband for her balance and also to expose the man to his wife if he refuses to balance her. lol the guy man has no choice than to tell his wife . now the wife is now the one exposing the actress.

The man might use N500k or more to calm his wife down instead of giving the actress balance her balance of N1.9m and still have enough change to sex other fuckernisers. lol God have mercy.

Lolz

1 Like

Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by lereinter(m): 7:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
if u a lady and can resist 2m for sex
even rokia2
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by Charles4075(m): 7:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
softwerk:
Selfishness is when while single you keep peoples husbands away from their wives with your p*ussy hole!

Karma is when someone does the same to you 7years later
But there is love in sharing na anty and the wife's reward will be in heaven.

Don't tell me you can't share too anty?

Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by Jay1988: 8:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Bidemi i take God beg you abeg deny the nude part so that the lady go fit post am for me to see grin grin

you see ur life ? see ur face !!!
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by romeorailss: 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
cry
Luv2byoung4eva:

U are the husband angry
See confirm true analysis. Very true.
Baba just confess to me I won't tell anyone
I promise angry
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by Duru009(m): 9:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
Men are really scarce!!
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by iammolise(m): 9:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
FinallyFamous:
how many bidemi's have u met?
Not too many, but i tell u d ones i've met love to Bleep like crazy
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by VULCAN(m): 10:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
Its obvious you're an accountant with ICAN. I love how you did the maths.

Luv2byoung4eva:

Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by bobokunlexzy: 11:10pm On Oct 13, 2017
This is scam & arranged blackmail. The accuser couldn't even get some spellings right & I won't be surprised if she released photo shopped nudes. Good Riddance . ..
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by Hykis(m): 12:00am On Oct 14, 2017
Nahwaho which one mke should which side should we take nw.. it confusing jhor
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by eleshin(m): 4:54am On Oct 14, 2017
But Bidemi served in Ibadan not Osun State nah.
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by Luv2byoung4eva: 11:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
VULCAN:
Its obvious you're an accountant with ICAN. I love how you did the maths.

lol, I'm not ooo. have a critical and analytical mind.
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by Luv2byoung4eva: 11:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
romeorailss:
cry
U are the husband angry See confirm true analysis. Very true. Baba just confess to me I won't tell anyone I promise angry
lol how can I be the husband when I'm a lady. just my own assumption.
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by Faeton: 8:56pm On Oct 17, 2017
When audiences see sexually explicit images on the silver screen, especially when they feel they have the means. They can do anything for the D or the P. Even Hollywood has thier own fare share of scandals. Don't believe everything you see on TV or social media.
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by adegbite01: 1:17pm On Jun 24, 2018
nawa ooo
Re: "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady by codeigniter(m): 6:44am On Aug 04, 2022
gentlechyke:
cry Let’s just hope this is another troll on rampage, we don’t want to see any nudes! Or do you!

I definitely do.

Still on the World 'No Bra Day'.
A Scientist wanted to develop a bra that stops women's breast from bouncing when they're running & doesn't show the nipples when wet! Guys don't panic, the idiot has been killed

Funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Abimbola Is Dead! Breast Cancer Kills Actress / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" / Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.