Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? (7711 Views)

Meet Raw Leiba, The Romantic Dream Man Of Millions Of Babes / 99% Of Babes Loves Slim , Beautiful & Chocolate Colour Guys. Why? / Guys Do U Really Behind Up Ur House because Of Babes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by Tarmpa: 11:23am On Mar 11, 2010
Friends! What's really going on in the mind of babes ? Why will they say i love u when they mean i hate you? Why will they say i'll marry u when they mean i wont? Why will they refer to u as prince charming,the handsome love of their life,when they even prefer that ugly munster of guy to u? Oh! No! My whole world has crumbled!, I came back from the states shortly befor val to make final preparations for my wedding that'll be coming up on the 3rd of next month,& to also spend some time with my elder sister at lagos & her little 5yr old daughter.I so much love my fiancee that i always treat her like a queen,I always wish my cousin was as well shaped as she is, to the extent of puting up a trend of "pls help,my cousin is shapeless." All because i was comparing her with my babe.But just last night,i strolled out with my little neice & decides to pay her a suprise visit in their house,but on getting there,her room was locked from within & there was no responds to my knocking,so i decided to go back home,but as soon as i turned my back to leave,phcn just brought the light,i turned sharply,& since the curtains of her room were raised up,i was able to see her clearly 'pants down'with an ugly looking skinny guy.She jumped off the bed to off the light,but since the switch was close to where i was,i grabed her hand through the window,stared at her naked body for up to 2minutes,pushed her down & walked away, Friends,this is'nt just a story,but what actually happend to me last night, I was so sad & heartbroken,that i told the gateman not to open for her when she came this morning. She text me to forgive her,& that it was the devil's work,but can i forgive such a girl?Can i still wed a girl like that?,if i dont,what will i tell my friends when i get back to the states?Where will i start from now? Can i be able to find true love again? Are there still decent girls in nig? Oh! No! My head is pounding.I need your advice pleeeeeaaaase,
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 11, 2010
Awwwww hun sad sad bullsh1t happens to the best of us, thank God you caught her before the wedding. The decision to stay or leave is up to you, can you forgive her? will you be able to forget?

Yes there are still many good girls out there. Good luck with whatever you decide. sad
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 11, 2010
Tarmpa:

Friends! What's really going on in the mind of babes ? Why will they say i love u when they mean i hate you? Why will they say i'll marry u when they mean i wont? Why will they refer to u as prince charming,the handsome love of their life,when they even prefer that ugly munster of guy to u? Oh! No! My whole world has crumbled!, I came back from the states shortly befor val to make final preparations for my wedding that'll be coming up on the 3rd of next month,& to also spend some time with my elder sister at lagos & her little 5yr old daughter.I so much love my fiancee that i always treat her like a queen,I always wish my cousin was as well shaped as she is, to the extent of puting up a trend of "pls help,my cousin is shapeless." All because i was comparing her with my babe.But just last night,i strolled out with my little neice & decides to pay her a suprise visit in their house,but on getting there,her room was locked from within & there was no responds to my knocking,so i decided to go back home,but as soon as i turned my back to leave,phcn just brought the light,i turned sharply,& since the curtains of her room were raised up,i was able to see her clearly 'pants down'with an ugly looking skinny guy.She jumped off the bed to off the light,but since the switch was close to where i was,i grabed her hand through the window,stared at her unclothed body for up to 2minutes,pushed her down & walked away, Friends,this is'nt just a story,but what actually happend to me last night, I was so sad & heartbroken,that i told the gateman not to open for her when she came this morning. She text me to forgive her,& that it was the devil's work,but can i forgive such a girl?Can i still wed a girl like that?,if i dont,what will i tell my friends when i get back to the states?Where will i start from now? Can i be able to find true love again? Are there still decent girls in nig? Oh! No! My head is pounding.I need your advice pleeeeeaaaase,

OMG, she's such a b**tch. Listen, dont worry okay, I have a gun. I can loan you and give you to bullets, one for her and one for the skinny-ass-trash she was ba**ging! wink
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by sistajay(f): 11:41am On Mar 11, 2010
@ Poster

Sorry oo, me I no get advice o, only tea and sympathy I get to offer!!
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by smooooooth: 11:47am On Mar 11, 2010
mr long hands, i wonder ow u were able to grab her hand tru the window, stare at her boobs for a few minutes, push her down and walk away. and what was the uglu monster doing all the time. and btw if the window was dat open and she was righ there, how come u cldnt see her in the dark, i mean one can make out figures in the dark. or better still since u have long hands, u wld have just put it tru the window, find the bolt, opend the door, or u know wat, u shld have stretched ur hand tru the window down to the bed to feel if there was anyone there.
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:49am On Mar 11, 2010
Whao. . .this must be really hard for you  sad. . .but you got to look at the good side of it. . .Maybe you going there and Nepa bringing the light. . .was a way of trying to show you that she wasn't really worth it. . .

Sh*t happens. . .but when it does you gotta  move on and hope for the best. . .wish you the best of luck.
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by googles: 11:50am On Mar 11, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

[size=13pt]are you for real ?? hmm your wife bad o few weeks to her wedding !!!  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
if you can get past the picture you saw last night then go ahead with the wedding
but i doubt anybody can get over that kinda thing. . . . maybe you should cancel the wedding for now
sort your emotions out and be sure of wat you want

@ smoooooooth na u sabi jor grin grin
[/size]
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by Scooby1(m): 11:51am On Mar 11, 2010
@poster surely you will be able to find love again, forgive & forget her she is not worth your time & love move on. I know it will be hard during this time. If you go ahead and marry dis woman you will forever be watching over her like a hawk because there is no trust and I guess you dont want to be doing that. Anyway the ball is in ur court, as for ur friends just tell then the truth sh.i.t happens!
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 11, 2010
smooooooth:

mr long hands, i wonder ow u were able to grab her hand tru the window, stare at her bosoms for a few minutes, push her down and walk away. and what was the uglu monster doing all the time. and btw if the window was dat open and she was righ there, how come u cldnt see her in the dark, i mean one can make out figures in the dark. or better still since u have long hands, u wld have just put it tru the window, find the bolt, opend the door, or u know wat, u shld have stretched your hand tru the window down to the bed to feel if there was anyone there.

You don dey find trouble abi undecided
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by mrperfect(m): 12:00pm On Mar 11, 2010
All of us are innocent until we are caught.
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by galatico(m): 12:21pm On Mar 11, 2010
What your fiancee did was terrible,
You'll have to make the decision yourself, cuz no one is gonna live your life for you !!!
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by 3ndy(f): 12:26pm On Mar 11, 2010
deeeemmmm men, u're so unlucky,
my sorries 4 wot happend 2 u,
i don't fink u shld marry such a girl,
yes there're still gud girls in town, i mean i dunno anything abt nigeria but there are over seas,
tell ur friends d truth now and raw, it's better than them finding out later and barging it on ur axx,
find a girl in d states, a nice gud appealing and faithful girl then u'll be happy,
true love no more exists, angry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by Tarmpa: 12:27pm On Mar 11, 2010
smooooooth:

mr long hands, i wonder ow u were able to grab her hand tru the window, stare at her bosoms for a few minutes, push her down and walk away. and what was the uglu monster doing all the time. and btw if the window was dat open and she was righ there, how come u cldnt see her in the dark, i mean one can make out figures in the dark. or better still since u have long hands, u wld have just put it tru the window, find the bolt, opend the door, or u know wat, u shld have stretched your hand tru the window down to the bed to feel if there was anyone there.
If you were in my shoes, maybe you would have been crying up & down the streets by now, But for me,i'm so weak that,naira land is my source of consolation right now.It's not just a write up but what happend to me arround 8:11pm last night. If you know her house,you'll really belive that the switch is just at the side of the window,and any one trying to touch it can easily be held by some one outside without stress. But it can never be possible to open the door from outside because of the nature of the key & the bold down, But please! Dont ever pray to be in my shoe, oh! U think i'm having fun?when i'm only trying to get consolation from friends.
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 11, 2010
Tarmpa:

If you were in my shoes, maybe you would have been crying up & down the streets by now, But for me,i'm so weak that,naira land is my source of consolation right now.It's not just a write up but what happend to me arround 8:11pm last night. If you know her house,you'll really belive that the switch is just at the side of the window,and any one trying to touch it can easily be held by some one outside without stress. But it can never be possible to open the door from outside because of the nature of the key & the bold down, But please! Dont ever pray to be in my shoe, oh! U think i'm having fun?when i'm only trying to get consolation from friends.

Friends Hmmn! undecided
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by 3ndy(f): 12:34pm On Mar 11, 2010
Tarmpa:

If you were in my shoes, maybe you would have been crying up & down the streets by now,  But for me,i'm so weak that,naira land is my source of consolation right now.It's not just a write up but what happend to me arround 8:11pm last night. If you know her house,you'll really belive that the switch is just at the side of the window,and any one trying to touch it can easily be held by some one outside without stress. But it can never be possible to open the door from outside because of the nature of the key & the bold down,  But please! Dont ever pray to be in my shoe, oh! U think i'm having fun?when i'm only trying to get consolation from friends.
i ought u'll be hitting ur chest in despair repeating the mea culpa ryhmn,
but don't be sad, at least look at the positive point of view,
u caught her b4 d dead line, and now u can choose either u want her in ur life or u never wanna c her again,
cm'on, a lot of husbands would have loved 2 find out that their wives are playing tricks on them and u're d lucky1
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by 3ndy(f): 12:36pm On Mar 11, 2010
Ujujoan:

Friends  Hmmn!  undecided
yeah friends, if u're not one u wouldn't have been interested in the topic angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 11, 2010
3ndy:

yeah friends, if u're not one u wouldn't have been interested in the topic angry angry angry angry angry angry

Ok no need to get all worked up alright? I just thought he was using the word a little bit too loosely. Shows how trusting he can be which is probably why what happened to him did in the first place!

While whe are not his foes, I wouldn't exactly call us his 'friends' . . . I think I like to know my friends a little better. undecided
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by Abbeycity4(f): 12:41pm On Mar 11, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Jesus Christ is a xtian

awwwww  embarassed embarassed so sad  cry cry cry
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by googles: 12:44pm On Mar 11, 2010
[size=13pt]***clears throat***

friends indeed  lipsrsealed
[/size]
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 11, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]***clears throat***

friends indeed lipsrsealed
[/size]

*And wait for 3rndy's attack* cheesy
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by Abbeycity4(f): 12:51pm On Mar 11, 2010
Ujujoan:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 11, 2010
This situation SUCKS and I'm so sorry you had to experience it! But no one can make this decision but you.
Just do it sensibly. If I were you, I would save myself the headache of holding on to her and get rid of
her asap. no thinking, no second chance, she will be gone before I blink my eyes.
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by smooooooth: 12:52pm On Mar 11, 2010
googles:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

[size=13pt]are you for real ?? hmm your wife bad o few weeks to her wedding !!!  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
if you can get past the picture you saw last night then go ahead with the wedding
but i doubt anybody can get over that kinda thing. . . . maybe you should cancel the wedding for now
sort your emotions out and be sure of wat you want

@ smoooooooth na u sabi jor  grin grin
[/size]

my dear, no be my fault, the story get as e be.

Ujujoan:

You don dey find trouble abi  undecided

sorry madam, my brain dey take time to absorb this kind tory.

Tarmpa:

If you were in my shoes, maybe you would have been crying up & down the streets by now,  But for me,i'm so weak that,naira land is my source of consolation right now.It's not just a write up but what happend to me arround 8:11pm last night. If you know her house,you'll really belive that the switch is just at the side of the window,and any one trying to touch it can easily be held by some one outside without stress. But it can never be possible to open the door from outside because of the nature of the key & the bold down,  But please! Dont ever pray to be in my shoe, oh! U think i'm having fun?when i'm only trying to get consolation from friends.

ok bros no vex, no need to sob up and down the street, some women are like dat, they are terrible, u just have to get used to it. wat u need to do now is stretch your long hands and pick anoda fish from the river and shine your eyes well well this time
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by 3ndy(f): 12:54pm On Mar 11, 2010
Ujujoan:

Ok no need to get all worked up alright? I just thought he was using the word a little bit too loosely. Shows how trusting he can be which is probably why what happened to him did in the first place!

While whe are not his foes, I wouldn't exactly call us his 'friends' . . .  I think I like to know my friends a little better.  undecided
he doesn't mean friends as in physical friends or intelllectual friends,
if u read his story u'll see that even his states friends don't know anything abt wot happend 2 him and that clearly shows that he's worried abt hw they'll look at him and point at him,
so it's easier 2 tell an intimate story 2 sm1 u know can't laugh or gossip @ u than sm1 u've known for years,
and that's consider a friendship, pen pal, net pal, computer pal, hwever u wanna call it, this is a site that helps u more than a psycologist, coz u don't pay and u have different points of view which maybe u've never considered
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by 3ndy(f): 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2010
Abbey_city:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
come on girls, embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by Areaboy2(m): 12:57pm On Mar 11, 2010
i just have a little problem with the story,

while there was no "light", it is always darker inside a room than outside, and by every law of optics i know, she should see u clearly from inside her room from the first knock without u seeing her. there was enuff time for her to hit the cement and "commando" her way up to the switch and kill it just incase, or slide the drapes over the window,

anyway, just my tots.

so its either she's very dumb, or just has a shitty shit luck, either way, if i were you, i would only think of forgiving her if she was my wife already, in this case, its the almighty boot for her,

cheers~
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2010
3ndy:

he doesn't mean friends as in physical friends or intelllectual friends,
if u read his story u'll see that even his states friends don't know anything abt wot happend 2 him and that clearly shows that he's worried abt hw they'll look at him and point at him,
so it's easier 2 tell an intimate story 2 sm1 u know can't laugh or gossip @ u than sm1 u've known for years,
and that's consider a friendship, pen pal, net pal, computer pal, hwever u wanna call it, this is a site that helps u more than a psycologist, coz u don't pay and u have different points of view which maybe u've never considered

Oh boy, you are reaaaly his friend! cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by 3ndy(f): 1:07pm On Mar 11, 2010
Ujujoan:

Oh boy, you are reaaaly his friend!  cheesy  cheesy  cheesy  wink
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
my bad tongue tongue
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by atilla(m): 1:21pm On Mar 11, 2010
guy count urself VERY LUCKY u caught her at the right time ++ red handed, this just made everything easy for u,

either
1. Dump her
2. Wait for some time to heal and forgive then marry her!!!.

which are u thinking of doing?? then we will be able to advice/encourage u.
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by googles: 1:34pm On Mar 11, 2010
Ujujoan:

[size=13pt]are you psychic or something ?? grin grin
cos dat was wat i was actually looking for : trouble
friend ko kini nee
[/size]
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 11, 2010
3ndy:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
my bad tongue tongue

Hey it's cool, dont mind me jor . .  wink  cheesy
Re: What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? by 3ndy(f): 1:40pm On Mar 11, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]are you psychic or something ??  grin grin
cos dat was wat i was actually looking for : trouble
friend ko kini nee
[/size]
bring it on ma'am,
i see that we aren't really on good terms, coz dis is d second thread we're having a counterfight, (d first woz abt d tattoo stuff and i just let go d shooting on the leg stuff coz we were going outta issue, but now no worries i'm ready 4 d fight tongue tongue tongue)
angry angry angry angry angry angrywe couldn't really get along, angry angry angry angry angry angry **deadly grin**

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Men Run Away From Women After Having Sex With Them / My Ex Boyfriend Is Ignoring Me / When Your Fiance Is From IMO State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.