Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

99% Of Babes Loves Slim , Beautiful & Chocolate Colour Guys. Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 99% Of Babes Loves Slim , Beautiful & Chocolate Colour Guys. Why? (3588 Views)

Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / Meet Raw Leiba, The Romantic Dream Man Of Millions Of Babes / What's Really Going On In The Mind Of Babes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

99% Of Babes Loves Slim , Beautiful & Chocolate Colour Guys. Why? by Leonardo1: 10:34pm On Aug 18, 2011
99% Of Babes Loves Slim , Beautiful & Chocolate Colour Guys. Why?

for me, they said slim guys satisfy them very very well on bed.

Babes, is dat true?

plz no pretense.

your opinions needed,
Re: 99% Of Babes Loves Slim , Beautiful & Chocolate Colour Guys. Why? by Advocator: 10:41pm On Aug 18, 2011
Plain myth & pointless topic.
Re: 99% Of Babes Loves Slim , Beautiful & Chocolate Colour Guys. Why? by Pweety4me(f): 10:47pm On Aug 18, 2011
That sounds GAYYY
Re: 99% Of Babes Loves Slim , Beautiful & Chocolate Colour Guys. Why? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 18, 2011
i am proud to be part of the socalled 99% lol. to me darkskinned men are for the most part the most masculine of all. i just love them. even if their faces arent much to look at for some reason they catch my eye. a chiseled darkskinned man who has muscles - be it natural or the result of a work out - stand out because their complexion is complimentary and brings out every detail. i really cant explain it but darkskinned men are awesome.
Re: 99% Of Babes Loves Slim , Beautiful & Chocolate Colour Guys. Why? by Leonardo1: 11:15pm On Aug 18, 2011
i am proud to be part of the socalled 99% lol. to me darkskinned men are for the most part the most masculine of all. i just love them. even if their faces arent much to look at for some reason they catch my eye. a chiseled darkskinned man who has muscles - be it natural or the result of a work out - stand out because their complexion is complimentary and brings out every detail. i really cant explain it but darkskinned men are awesome.

i love your opinion.
dnt mind does lads,
Re: 99% Of Babes Loves Slim , Beautiful & Chocolate Colour Guys. Why? by Mcleo007(m): 11:16pm On Aug 18, 2011
Exclusively needless topic cry
Re: 99% Of Babes Loves Slim , Beautiful & Chocolate Colour Guys. Why? by Mynd44: 11:18pm On Aug 18, 2011
^^^
wondering the same thing
Re: 99% Of Babes Loves Slim , Beautiful & Chocolate Colour Guys. Why? by manakeagie: 8:36am On Aug 19, 2011
I don't think this is real some girls dont look for any of those but look for character and personality . The beauty of a man lies in his pocket, let any one not deceive about this , but we cant deny the fact that there is a fraction of girls that desire this but not all of them,
Re: 99% Of Babes Loves Slim , Beautiful & Chocolate Colour Guys. Why? by Mynd44: 8:40am On Aug 19, 2011
^^^
Don't mind the OP
Re: 99% Of Babes Loves Slim , Beautiful & Chocolate Colour Guys. Why? by Goldieluks: 8:48am On Aug 19, 2011
Yea,am attracted to light chocolate skin tone hefty guys,can't stand thin guys.
Re: 99% Of Babes Loves Slim , Beautiful & Chocolate Colour Guys. Why? by 190smh: 9:24am On Aug 19, 2011
Goldieluks:

mtschewww undecided
Re: 99% Of Babes Loves Slim , Beautiful & Chocolate Colour Guys. Why? by claremont(m): 9:28am On Aug 19, 2011
@OP: Most Nigerian ladies prefer pot-bellied, foul-mouthed, and uncouth guys, only the enlightened ones fulfil your hypothesis. A slim-fit and ripped physique is correlated with longevity and s-exual well-being, it therefore makes evolutionary sense for right-thinking ladies to go after these guys!
Re: 99% Of Babes Loves Slim , Beautiful & Chocolate Colour Guys. Why? by r231(m): 10:06am On Aug 19, 2011
Goldieluks:

hmmmm

i am not talking to you ever again cheesy grin grin
Re: 99% Of Babes Loves Slim , Beautiful & Chocolate Colour Guys. Why? by 190smh: 10:08am On Aug 19, 2011
^why do you think i hissed

Re: 99% Of Babes Loves Slim , Beautiful & Chocolate Colour Guys. Why? by 190smh: 10:09am On Aug 19, 2011
claremont:

@OP: Most Nigerian ladies prefer pot-bellied, foul-mouthed, and uncouth guys, only the enlightened ones fulfil your hypothesis. A slim-fit and ripped physique is correlated with longevity and s-exual well-being, it therefore makes evolutionary sense for right-thinking ladies to go after these guys!

why i like you is cos ure always on point #nohomo#
Re: 99% Of Babes Loves Slim , Beautiful & Chocolate Colour Guys. Why? by MMM2(m): 1:22pm On Aug 19, 2011
No wonder why all ladies wan FU-CK me undecided
Re: 99% Of Babes Loves Slim , Beautiful & Chocolate Colour Guys. Why? by Mynd44: 1:59pm On Aug 19, 2011
goldie!!!!!!
Re: 99% Of Babes Loves Slim , Beautiful & Chocolate Colour Guys. Why? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 23, 2011
M M M:

No wonder why all ladies wan FU-CK me undecided

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed no comment.

Leonardo 1:

i love your opinion.
dnt mind does lads,

cool cool
Re: 99% Of Babes Loves Slim , Beautiful & Chocolate Colour Guys. Why? by ronkebp(f): 7:32pm On Aug 23, 2011
@ Poster, true talk, the slim ones are usually heavy 'loaded', wink, the fat ones, na only mouth dem get, the slim ones!!!!! hmm action pack"
Re: 99% Of Babes Loves Slim , Beautiful & Chocolate Colour Guys. Why? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 23, 2011
Because theyre damn sexy that way.
Re: 99% Of Babes Loves Slim , Beautiful & Chocolate Colour Guys. Why? by 190smh: 7:40pm On Aug 23, 2011
talina:

Because theyre damn sexy that way.
angry angry
Re: 99% Of Babes Loves Slim , Beautiful & Chocolate Colour Guys. Why? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 23, 2011
190smh:

angry angry

cheesy
Re: 99% Of Babes Loves Slim , Beautiful & Chocolate Colour Guys. Why? by 190smh: 7:46pm On Aug 23, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: 99% Of Babes Loves Slim , Beautiful & Chocolate Colour Guys. Why? by Princek12(m): 7:55pm On Aug 23, 2011
useless thread
Re: 99% Of Babes Loves Slim , Beautiful & Chocolate Colour Guys. Why? by Princek12(m): 8:04pm On Aug 23, 2011
tell me how many Naija girls are walking around looking for chiseled, chocolate sexy guys. BS. Even if a chiseled, chocolate guy approached many of these Naija girls on the street or at a random place many of these girls will be intimidated and won't know how to act.

Naija girls are attracted to money, first and foremost. They are also attracted to pot-bellied, fat guys who was introduced to them by their friend.

Naija girls are socially defunct and don't know how to meet guys who are strangers, even if that guy were a sexy, chocolate blah blah blah.

The poster's hypothesis may apply to African American girls or other African girls who are socially engaging. Naija girls have attitudes 99% of the time to guys who are strangers who approach them, even if he is a sexy, chocolate. Naija girls are socially defunct. Only money makes them say woah. Naija girls are money hungry suckers.
Re: 99% Of Babes Loves Slim , Beautiful & Chocolate Colour Guys. Why? by Goldieluks: 8:08pm On Aug 23, 2011
190smh:

mtschewww undecided

r231:

hmmmm

i am not talking to you ever again cheesy grin grin

see two Lagbajas. grin grin
Re: 99% Of Babes Loves Slim , Beautiful & Chocolate Colour Guys. Why? by 190smh: 8:29pm On Aug 23, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: 99% Of Babes Loves Slim , Beautiful & Chocolate Colour Guys. Why? by Goldieluks: 8:30pm On Aug 23, 2011
angry angry angry angry
Re: 99% Of Babes Loves Slim , Beautiful & Chocolate Colour Guys. Why? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 23, 2011
//-_-\\
Re: 99% Of Babes Loves Slim , Beautiful & Chocolate Colour Guys. Why? by 190smh: 8:36pm On Aug 23, 2011
Goldieluks:

angry angry angry angry

Kip squeezin ur face

U go quick old angry angry
Re: 99% Of Babes Loves Slim , Beautiful & Chocolate Colour Guys. Why? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 23, 2011
He's 45 already
Re: 99% Of Babes Loves Slim , Beautiful & Chocolate Colour Guys. Why? by 190smh: 8:41pm On Aug 23, 2011
REALITY101:

He's 45 already

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Says Nigerian Babes Are Not Beautiful And Romantic? / Wife Assault Husband(akins Story) / Is It Wrong To Date Your Friend's Ex-girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.