Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,405 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. (4994 Views)

Defection Rocks APC In Akwa Ibom State,former Party Chairmen Quits (see Reasons) / Enugu Governor’s Wife Advises Women On Proper Immunization Of Children / Parents Storm Schools In Edo To Resist Alleged Immunization By Army(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by MyNewJackeT: 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
people have been cursing the south East for rejecting the army immunization, and most of them are our brothers in the west.

so as the army flags off the crocodile smile in Lagos, Let them donate their children for the army immunization.

this is a Vaccine that has no name that we don't know what it does so therefore it is a very good Vaccine

better than those herbs that those yoruba women sell or those juju preist prescription it's good but one thing

it's not for them, it's for their kids

and it's FREE

Hahaha.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by ProWalker: 4:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
Another IPOB illiterate.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by MyNewJackeT: 4:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
ProWalker:
Another IPOB illiterate.

no be to make mouth, the time has come for crocodile smile, donate your kids for secret army immunization, un-announced.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by DrGoodman: 4:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
The crocodile smile operation in the south west will ensure that every little school pupil and student of yoruba origin gets an injection to make them smarter, overtake every tribe in exams and remain loyal to the north grin

We hereby advice every Yoruba parent to donate their child so that the army can use them for target practice testing a new drug grin

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by DanseMacabre(m): 4:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lmao. I wish say I get time on my hands like this to just open thread dey yarn opanta.

But nice one OP, just hope you're prepared for the resultant crossfire? grin

1 Like

Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by Oloripelebe: 4:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
Another ipob miscreant go rogue grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by Ngokafor(f): 4:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
people have been cursing the south East for rejecting the army immunization, and most of them are our brothers in the west.

so as the army flags off the crocodile smile in Lagos, Let them donate their children for the army immunization.

this is a Vaccine that has no name that we don't know what it does so therefore it is a very good Vaccine

better than those herbs that those yoruba women sell or those juju preist prescription it's good but one thing

and it's FREE

Hahaha.

Good points there..let those empty blabbermouths donate their kids to be vaccinated by the NA with vaccines whose name is unknown to those administrating them...and its free like you said.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by MyNewJackeT: 4:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
they just flagged it off today,

do the immunization, children in my area has been immunized before they reach three years old but since you guys are hating on us for not taking the immunization,

give it to your children,

but I don't want you to watch so the army should do it while your kids are in school and no way near you

17 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by temitemi1(m): 4:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
i cant but to agree with..

20 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by Tamass: 4:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
Mchewww...nonsense...just making the igbos look stupid

4 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by DrGoodman: 4:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
This excercise should be done in secret. No parent should be allowed to watch, Yoruba must be great grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

and it's FREE

Hahaha.
I support
The immunization should begin in Oshogbo and Ogbomosho, and from Tinubu's grand children.
They need to be rewarded for voting APC and Sai Change . . grin grin

cc
Vivere
Oladeebo
Omenkalives
T9ksy
shukuokukobambi
Sarrki, LionDeLeo, MalcolmX, FriendNG, Omenka, Rawani, ItsMeAboki, NafeesaAA, Madridguy, Midolian, Fulanmafia, Blues20, fizznation, Gavelslam, Mynd44, Lalasticlala

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by python1: 4:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
[s]
MyNewJackeT:

and it's FREE

Hahaha.
[/s]
Igbos are fools.

11 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by MyNewJackeT: 4:41pm On Oct 13, 2017
python1:
[s][/s]
Igbos are fools.

donate your kids for secret immunization stop calling the name of a proscribed group lest you get arrested, because that will be another betrayal.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by python1: 4:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
[s]
MyNewJackeT:

donate your kids for secret immunization stop calling the name of a proscribed group pest you get arrested, because that will be another betrayal.
[/s]
IPOB terrorists are pigs.

5 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by PointB: 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2017
Okada abeg drop me here.

*** Spreads mat***

grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by Ngokafor(f): 4:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
they just flagged it off today,

do the immunization, children in my area has been immunized before they reach three years old but since you guys are hating on us for not taking the immunization,

give it to your children,

but I don't want you to watch so the army should do it while your kids are in school and no way near you

Those legendary hypocrites are already insulting you on this thread,yet they expect Igbos to accept and give out our kids for vaccines(name withheld) without asking questions.....Terrible set of people they are indeed

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by DrGoodman: 4:46pm On Oct 13, 2017
PointB:
Okada abeg drop me here.

*** Spreads mat***

grin grin grin

Welcome to the party pal grin

12 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by MyNewJackeT: 4:46pm On Oct 13, 2017
why all the insult, I just gave you guys a good advice,

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by python1: 4:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
[s]
Ngokafor:

Those legendary hypocrites are already insulting you on this thread,yet the expect Igbos to accept and give out our kids for vaccines(name withheld) without asking questions.....Terrible set of people they are indeed
[/s]
Sharrap. Igbos are terrorists.

6 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by DrGoodman: 4:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
I think we need a longer syringe for the Yoruba children injection, after all they voted for APC more, the 97% rule must apply. We need to double the volume of drugs we give them cheesy

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by PointB: 4:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
DrGoodman:

Welcome to the party pal grin

Thank you my brother.

Let me take out my notebook to note the names and total number of brave volunteers from South West whose childrens' butts will be used for target practice by syringe wielding soldiers. grin grin

Embrace your vaccines O sophisticated neighbors, the day has come! grin grin grin

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by python1: 4:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
[s]
DrGoodman:
I think we need a longer syringe for the Yoruba children injection, after all they voted more for APC more, the 97% rule must apply. We need to double the volume of drugs we give them cheesy
[/s]
Wee you kee kwayet?

4 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by Ngokafor(f): 4:52pm On Oct 13, 2017
python1:
[s][/s]

E pain am..ntooor! cheesy...oya go donate your kids for use as guinea-pigs for an unknown vaccines and stop crying here..hypocrite.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by PointB: 4:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
python1:
[s][/s]

Oya bring your yansh, O sophisticated zombie !

Salvation has come to your domain! Receive it... grin grin grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by DrGoodman: 4:56pm On Oct 13, 2017
The army are asking for suppliers of syringe for Yoruba children in a secret injection operation. I saw some herdsmen bringing cow syringe and needles to be used for the injection grin

Please we beg our sophisticated brothers from the south west to submit the butts of their children for injection, be patriotic abeg grin

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by adetoya234: 4:57pm On Oct 13, 2017
DrGoodman:
The crocodile smile operation in the south west will ensure that every little school pupil and student of yoruba origin gets an injection to make them smarter, overtake every tribe in exams and remain loyal to the north grin

We hereby advice every Yoruba parent to donate their child so that the army can use them for target practice testing a new drug grin
Lwkmd

20 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 13, 2017
DrGoodman:
The army are asking for suppliers of syringe for Yoruba children in a secret injection operation. I saw some herdsmen bringing cow syringe and needles to be used for the injection grin

Please we beg our sophisticated brothers from the south west to submit the butts of their children for injection, be patriotic abeg grin
Yoruba Muslims need anti-zombie injection ASAP grin grin grin grin grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by totit: 4:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
grin

Lmao.
Nice thread for comic relieve thou.
Op, you, don't worry about SW people at all, if indeed they need it like you assumed let the Fed. gov do justice to that abeg.

Stop worrying on behalf of Yoruba people. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by Basic123: 4:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
giftq:
Yoruba Muslims need anti-zombie injection ASAP grin grin grin grin grin grin
What does Awolowo a yoruba Christian needs?
Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by PointB: 5:00pm On Oct 13, 2017
DrGoodman:

I understands it's a Joint Operation between the Army and OPC, and community leaders, including one Alhaji Moshood Sirinji Abereoro, have been informed.

So there should be no problems. The name of the vaccines is not important, judging from the caliber of people already notified.

Yoruba children should just submit their butts! grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Deserve This Immunization, See reasons. by JUSTICE4Nigeria: 5:00pm On Oct 13, 2017
oya bring your nyash

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jubilation As Enugu Pensioners Drum Support For Ugwuanyi / BREAKING: Pdp’s Diri Cannot Be Sworn In As Bayelsa Gov – Oshiomhole / Ogun APC Congress And The Limit Of A Ruler's Interference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.