Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Tagbo Umeike: Fan Defends Davido; Highlights What May Have "Caused" His Death - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tagbo Umeike: Fan Defends Davido; Highlights What May Have "Caused" His Death (33846 Views)

Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death / Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him / Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tagbo Umeike: Fan Defends Davido; Highlights What May Have "Caused" His Death by LordElNou: 10:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
ULTIMATECYCLER1:
A loyal fan and a brilliant one at that defends singer Davido against those accusing him of having a hand in the death of his friend Mr. Tagbo Umeike. The fan who goes by the handle "OnlyBiochemist" on twitter went as far as explaining the cause of Tagbos death, citing the medical consequence of Mr. Tagbos excessive alcohol intake during his birthday party.
Here are some of the screen shots below on his explanation on twitter.

If reports that he was left in the car are true, especially if the all windows were wound up and car engine stopped, then Tagbo's friends further facilitated his death, going by this brilliant biochemist's analysis!
Re: Tagbo Umeike: Fan Defends Davido; Highlights What May Have "Caused" His Death by Sanchase: 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
This one is Twitter Autopsy grin

When will a real Doctor in a well equipped lab do an Autopsy?

I heard the recent Autopsy was done by the police?
Re: Tagbo Umeike: Fan Defends Davido; Highlights What May Have "Caused" His Death by lilzonnex(m): 10:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
Queendoncom:
Y'all are forgetting that this so called davido lied about his whereabout on the night the taboo guy died
when and how did he lie
Re: Tagbo Umeike: Fan Defends Davido; Highlights What May Have "Caused" His Death by Flaghouse1: 10:57pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ra88:
For those blaming Davido and saying he should not have left a drunk friend or he should have forced him into his own car, may sense fall on you people.

For crying out loud, Tagbo was 35years old man, and Davido 24, besides Tagbo went there in his own car, kno b say him trek go there and he was in a company of some other friends by the time Davido drove out of that Shisha bar. Kno be Davido be the only friend wey him get.

Nobody forced Tagbo to get drunk.

A 35 years old man is old enough to be responsible for himself. Why blame a 24yrs old who is still living carefree life.

My thoughts on this issue is in line with above statement, legally speaking Davido is not responsible for the demise of his friend,judging by the age (35year old man) should be able take responsibility for his actions ,he was not compelled to drink. A version was that Davido promised 200k if h can drink 20/30 shots of tequila, that is gambling and to me gambling is a risk which anybody going into should be able to bear whenever he/she losses any bet, there are laws governing gambling so I would be expecting legal luminaries to throw more lights on Davido's culpability in this whole bruohaha
Re: Tagbo Umeike: Fan Defends Davido; Highlights What May Have "Caused" His Death by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
Who is this idiot.
Re: Tagbo Umeike: Fan Defends Davido; Highlights What May Have "Caused" His Death by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided d dead is gone 4 eva, no amount of grammar wl resurrect hm, dey shud close dat case

That's not the issue here.
Re: Tagbo Umeike: Fan Defends Davido; Highlights What May Have "Caused" His Death by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 13, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided d dead is gone 4 eva, no amount of grammar wl resurrect hm, dey shud close dat case
Insensitive thing to say! If it was your brother that died mysteriously and at a young age, would you want to close the case?
Re: Tagbo Umeike: Fan Defends Davido; Highlights What May Have "Caused" His Death by Brushless: 11:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
temitemi1:
The boy died...
Tagbo was a full fledge man. Pls take note.
Re: Tagbo Umeike: Fan Defends Davido; Highlights What May Have "Caused" His Death by Timmie331(m): 11:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
If Tagbo is related to you in anyway, will you suggest they close the case??
Re: Tagbo Umeike: Fan Defends Davido; Highlights What May Have "Caused" His Death by Ra88: 11:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I just realised you have a low IQ and I make it duty not to have discussions with fleas ..have a good day

MUGU, go an arrest him now.
Re: Tagbo Umeike: Fan Defends Davido; Highlights What May Have "Caused" His Death by GGirll: 11:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
May this kind of fate never befall us in Jesus Name Amen if I was there as tagbo's friend @ a time I know he doesn't know himself due to d fact that he was drunk n helpless with my money n all I claim to be to him n as a friend on his birthday celebration to be very frank I would have driven him to d hospital n if I didn't do anything negative to him, for a truth I will registere him stating my identity without fear cos I love Him n he was a friend n not otherwise.....a friend in need especially critical life need as tagbo's deserved a friend indeed but alas! He got d wrong friends....Righteous God will recompense everyone in due time n no one will support them too! I pity d widowed mum n his siblings just so painful n pathetic to say d least angry
Re: Tagbo Umeike: Fan Defends Davido; Highlights What May Have "Caused" His Death by GenOrumov: 12:36am On Oct 14, 2017
BreezyCB:
Aregbesola my guy you missed at quilox yesterday if you see the way the girls were whinning their asses ehen....I almost lost home training

grin grin grin
It will interest you to know that Aregbesola neither drinks nor womanizes. When he's in company of dem boiz (his friends, peers and associates), it amazes me how he's able to look away from a naked woman's body and alcohol when every other man is indulging in those vices!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tagbo Umeike: Fan Defends Davido; Highlights What May Have "Caused" His Death by enemyofprogress: 12:41am On Oct 14, 2017
#FACT Did you know that Davido’s real name is David Adedeji Adeleke and he was born November 21,1992 in Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Re: Tagbo Umeike: Fan Defends Davido; Highlights What May Have "Caused" His Death by talk2percy(m): 12:41am On Oct 14, 2017
GloriaNinja:
DAVIDO STILL ACTS IMMATURE...ANYONE SUPPORTING HIM IS A LOSER.
and wetin u be? How can u stay in the comfort of ur room and accuse a man of murder that u are not sure of? Oga, were u with them at the club that night?? U no go mind ur biz and stop dragging people's name to the mud??...
Re: Tagbo Umeike: Fan Defends Davido; Highlights What May Have "Caused" His Death by brightalo17: 1:48am On Oct 14, 2017
GloriaNinja:
DAVIDO STILL ACTS IMMATURE...ANYONE SUPPORTING HIM IS A LOSER.

So his case file or judgment should be Mr Davido the skelewu crooner you're hereby sentenced to 100yrs in Prison for your immaturity that leads to Tagbo the 2 year old boy that was put into your care and custody the little boy that doesn't know the risk of too much spirit intake.

If by chance the story read Davido stopped Tagbo from drinking and he Tagbo or one of them drinking gangs posted it, you will still blame Davido for stopping a grown up man from drinking , you'll still say that he Davido feels too big that's why he is stopping them from drinking.

1 Like

Re: Tagbo Umeike: Fan Defends Davido; Highlights What May Have "Caused" His Death by MENTORCH(m): 3:39am On Oct 14, 2017
People are just attacking him because he is rich and he shows off. Not fair.

1 Like

Re: Tagbo Umeike: Fan Defends Davido; Highlights What May Have "Caused" His Death by oodua1stson: 8:57am On Oct 14, 2017
Oga biochemist, stop fooimg yourself. We all know this but he can still be charged for involuntary manslaughter
Re: Tagbo Umeike: Fan Defends Davido; Highlights What May Have "Caused" His Death by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 14, 2017
ULTIMATECYCLER1:
A loyal fan and a brilliant one at that defends singer Davido against those accusing him of having a hand in the death of his friend Mr. Tagbo Umeike. The fan who goes by the handle "OnlyBiochemist" on twitter went as far as explaining the cause of Tagbos death, citing the medical consequence of Mr. Tagbos excessive alcohol intake during his birthday party.
Here are some of the screen shots below on his explanation on twitter.

Bros please note that it is brain concussion and not concoction. Thanks cos your point is 100% valid
Re: Tagbo Umeike: Fan Defends Davido; Highlights What May Have "Caused" His Death by twonizy(m): 9:38am On Oct 14, 2017
Tagbo's death should be featured on 1000 ways to die
Re: Tagbo Umeike: Fan Defends Davido; Highlights What May Have "Caused" His Death by adajoe555: 10:03am On Oct 14, 2017
adjoviomole:
When the guy dey take 30 shots of raw tequila, the devil just dey one corner dey observe.

how much is that anyway? as I know dey drink alcohol I no sabi wetin happen

The devil was using him to dance one corner
Re: Tagbo Umeike: Fan Defends Davido; Highlights What May Have "Caused" His Death by matken(m): 11:51am On Oct 14, 2017
Queendoncom:
Y'all are forgetting that this so called davido lied about his whereabout on the night the taboo guy died
learn to read news in concrete
Re: Tagbo Umeike: Fan Defends Davido; Highlights What May Have "Caused" His Death by Ugosample(m): 1:47pm On Oct 14, 2017
supersystemsnig:
Yes, intake of alcohol depending on his body's system can cause a surge in free radicals that would choke him,depriving him of Oxygen, and ultimately causing death, while the forensic report would still depict asphyxiation.. as the cause of his death, Yes this hypothesis is valid. I agree 100%

100% Bio-technologist... wink

This sounds plausible
Re: Tagbo Umeike: Fan Defends Davido; Highlights What May Have "Caused" His Death by Ugosample(m): 1:49pm On Oct 14, 2017
Abbycite:
Blaming a 25 year old kid for not taking care of a 34 year old man.......brain must be paining some pple.

Tagbo died......though painful for his loved ones, but you cant lay d blame on Davido for partying with him prior to his death.......bury ur dead and let others learn from it........chikena#

Point of correction......

A 25 year old is not a kid.
Re: Tagbo Umeike: Fan Defends Davido; Highlights What May Have "Caused" His Death by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 14, 2017
Ugosample:

This sounds plausible

Thank you, thank you. I stayed in classes... wink
Re: Tagbo Umeike: Fan Defends Davido; Highlights What May Have "Caused" His Death by Ugosample(m): 1:56pm On Oct 14, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Thank you, thank you. I stayed in classes... wink
You sure did cheesy grin
Re: Tagbo Umeike: Fan Defends Davido; Highlights What May Have "Caused" His Death by jayboy17(m): 10:01am On Oct 15, 2017
Why did he ask them to drink the acohol,promising them some amount of money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don't Cheat On Me With A Man - Blessing Okoro Appeals To Her Future Partner / Nigerian Celebrities Celebrate Christmas In Style (Photos) / Basketmouth & Julius Agwu Kids In Traditional Attire For Their School's Cultural

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.