Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,016 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video (34929 Views)

Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lol both knees. Looks funny grin
Congrats to them
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by nobleblood: 10:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lol. I know this chick well. She gbolo wan kind.

But I respect her.
She attend city poly. For uyo there. Live at uria- ikpa. I was at uni uyo then. We live at the same compound.

Gloria am happy for you.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by Humility017(m): 10:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
MaritzaNL:
I so much hate this public proposal of a thing. I like a proposal to be discreet.
just be happy for them...proposal can come in any way and in any form...
the most important thing is that both partners are happy and agreed to marry each other.....
it is not about the proposal you know....but those who have agreed to come and spend the rest of their lives together
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by Coldfeets: 11:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Lmao, so how will u do it, as u finish knacking u will just go to ur drawer remove ring and throw it on the bed n be like
"Baby if u are interested take and wear on your finger, im coming to see your father next week"

Haahaahaahaaahiooooooo grin grin

Chai!

Guy, I swear I've never thought about it that way but now you mentioned it, I think you're the man!

That is just one very good way to do it!!!
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by chiraqDemon(m): 11:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
Coldfeets:

Haahaahaahaaahiooooooo grin grin

Chai!

Guy, I swear I've never thought about it that way but now you mentioned it, I think you're the man!

grin grin lol
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by DavidEsq(m): 11:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
We know it was staged. If not, they wldnt be wearing the same kinda shirts. Too dumb to be real.

1 Like

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
DeadRat:
you No De Sleep? Abi You Don De Fly For Night
Lol, i go soon fly reach your house o.. Just wait for me outside
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by Paretomaster(m): 11:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
Flashh:
I tire oó.

And d akpos knelt with both kneels sef. Shior. ..

.sorry babe, I too shy for Kneeling, and All dis pre wedding ish... .no time.. .
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by ubox: 11:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
Dasherz:
uniuyo flyover ..
nice acting
so they both left home wearing same shirts abi

kudos to tha gal he's ya man now
It's four lanes flyover I guess not uniuyo's own
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by ubox: 11:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
Dasherz:
uniuyo flyover ..
nice acting
so they both left home wearing same shirts abi

kudos to tha gal he's ya man now
It's four lanes pedestrian bridge I guess not uniuyo's own
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by tosyne2much(m): 11:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
pocohantas:
Dear Nigerian girls,

An engagement ring should be worn on the fourth finger.

The difference is in the ring, not the finger. Thanks

Congrats to them.
But how come Nigerians wear engagement ring in the middle finger? Should we call it ignorance?
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by Dasherz(f): 11:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
ubox:

It's four lanes pedestrian bridge I guess not uniuyo's own
seen it now .. the last pic has a lil image of the children's play field ... cheesy
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by bonnyhope: 11:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
Drama
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by Adebowale89(m): 11:39pm On Oct 13, 2017
the bae is pretty, wish them the best

akwa ibom always make me to remember this Maya hunter
Ekeatte she don get belle ooo
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by femiranking28(m): 11:49pm On Oct 13, 2017
elantraceey:
Nice acting.... my future hubby better not try this else he'll be sooo shocked.
what so what do you want him to do
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by MrHighSea: 11:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
elantraceey:
Nice acting.... my future hubby better not try this else he'll be sooo shocked.
I've got shock absorbers.
Kneels down in "Alaba market".
Pulls out d " wooden ring".
Will u marr....
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Lol, i go soon fly reach your house o.. Just wait for me outside
oya i Don De Wait For You Since With Cutlass
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by orbis(m): 12:09am On Oct 14, 2017
She will give him good knacking today....trust me...i have been there
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by Sexina851(f): 12:48am On Oct 14, 2017
bany88:
Must a man kneel down to ask a lady's Hand in marriage

It's not a must actually, it's by choice
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by FromZeroToHero(m): 1:01am On Oct 14, 2017
beautiful nonsense.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by 12345baba(m): 1:03am On Oct 14, 2017
Chai this guy done sell himself.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by Relationship56(m): 1:05am On Oct 14, 2017
i love this and i pray for them to have healthy relationship. We Help To Publish Pre Wedding Shoots,Wedding Photos,Videos Here at Cheap Price => http://www.frabidel.com/blog/publish-weddingpre-wedding-shoots-sponsored-post-cheap-price/
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by longsnake(m): 1:12am On Oct 14, 2017
one day u will hear something like a man expose his wife's secret in the street. grin grin
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by chikachike86(m): 1:12am On Oct 14, 2017
stephenduru:
A Nigerian man,Atuekong Paul Bassey,today took his "Akemmi" by storm.He knelt down and proposed to her in Uyo and she gladly accepted the proposal.

Rt Hon Victor Antai and the Orange September team witnessed the dramatic engagement.See photos below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD69wMSif7o

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/nigerian-manatuekong-paul.html?m=1

My friend! This is staged. Why una come dress as if una don know since time BC!!!
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by chikachike86(m): 1:47am On Oct 14, 2017
[s][/s]
Bobugee:
This thread reminds me when I proposed to my girlfriend. We were half way in the middle of wild romance when I stopped and asked her "Baby, will you marry me?" guess what happened....

LOL..

Your guess is as good as mine.

Nice surprise man! Such a happy feeling. It's memorable and remarkable. HAPPY ENDING.

Am almost convinced, but its still mirage
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by Nobody: 2:48am On Oct 14, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Try this one in Lagos, dem go push una commot for road. Clean pedestrian bridge by the way.
yeah that's my beloved state, everything about us is clean. Tourists dying to visit the state. Would you love to visit?
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by greatseed: 3:20am On Oct 14, 2017
For the fact that they wore the same shirt makes it look fake 2me!!! I thought proposals were meant to be like a surprise..... Not a staged acting. undecided
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by Eynosaintval(m): 4:31am On Oct 14, 2017
kinibigdeal:
crowd undecided

They are putting on uniform and the lady pregnant: drama
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by nwosu35: 4:50am On Oct 14, 2017
Evaberry:
am I the only girl that doesn't like proposals

WILL YOU MARRY ME. . . .?
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by David160(m): 5:13am On Oct 14, 2017
Am not doing that sh*t
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 14, 2017
DeadRat:
oya i Don De Wait For You Since With Cutlass
Hahaha, what do you want to use cutlass for?
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by agarawu23(m): 7:03am On Oct 14, 2017
Not moved angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Climbs Obetsebi Lamptey Statue In Protest After His Wife Dumped Him / Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? / My Experience With The Aphrodisiac "BURANTASHI"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.