Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,278 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video (34928 Views)

Bride With Her Big Groom Scatter The Dance Floor As Crowd Cheer Them / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Baby Mama. See Their Daughter's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by hartson(m): 7:09am On Oct 14, 2017
pmc01:
E go soon clear for him eyes
what's your own problem?
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by ImaIma1(f): 7:22am On Oct 14, 2017
Evaberry:
am I the only girl that doesn't like proposals

Story...ur type that will cry when they propose to you. Then come to NL and apologize for being hard grin
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by donogaga(m): 7:34am On Oct 14, 2017
It's not right to propose with your two kneels on the floor. Don't kneel down with both legs. it's wrong.

Guys, do it with your left kneel on the floor alone.

However, congratulations are in order.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by muller101(m): 7:59am On Oct 14, 2017
Dasherz:
uniuyo flyover ..
nice acting
so they both left home wearing same shirts abi

kudos to tha gal he's ya man now
fly over or pedestrian bridge
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by snipernigga(m): 8:30am On Oct 14, 2017
Hope they don't end up like this. grin grin grin

Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by pocohantas(f): 8:55am On Oct 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
But how come Nigerians wear engagement ring in the middle finger? Should we call it ignorance?

Ignorance. They feel the fourth finger is untouchable till that wedding day...LOL grin
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by Dasherz(f): 9:28am On Oct 14, 2017
muller101:
fly over or pedestrian bridge
I thought I corrected myself. . thanks tho
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by fortunejum: 9:34am On Oct 14, 2017
bany88:
Must a man kneel down to ask a lady's Hand in marriage
It's childish.
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by femolii: 9:50am On Oct 14, 2017
bany88:
Must a man kneel down to ask a lady's Hand in marriage
i tire oo
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by ThatFairGuy: 9:50am On Oct 14, 2017
Kneeling down This is nonsensical to me
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by Augustap(f): 10:21am On Oct 14, 2017
This lady looks pregnant na and they're even wearing the same cloth. Mtchew...all these attention seeking couples arranging proposals everyday
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by toprealman: 10:29am On Oct 14, 2017
kinibigdeal:
crowd undecided
APC' s "change " really changed many things.....even definitions, clearly!
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by shibanbo(m): 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2017
elantraceey:
Nice acting.... my future hubby better not try this else he'll be sooo shocked.

You never marry ? and you no tell me since were I dey find wife,how you want make I propose
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by agbonkamen(f): 12:40pm On Oct 14, 2017
kinibigdeal:
crowd undecided
the thing tire me o abi are they uncountable crowd grin grin grin wetin I dey type sef grin grin
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by seunfape(m): 4:08am On Oct 15, 2017
Araoko couple
Re: Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend In Uyo As Crowd Gather (Pics, Video by tosyne2much(m): 4:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
pocohantas:

Ignorance. They feel the fourth finger is untouchable till that wedding day...LOL grin
So, what finger is your own engagement ring worn? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Climbs Obetsebi Lamptey Statue In Protest After His Wife Dumped Him / Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? / My Experience With The Aphrodisiac "BURANTASHI"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.