Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,688 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Spend On You?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Spend On You?? (502 Views)

Guys How Do You Feel And Cope A Lady That Doesn't Spend On You / If She Doesn't Spend On You, You're Just Her Side Guy - Nigerian Doctor Tweets / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Spend On You?? by ikorodureporta: 7:44pm On Oct 13, 2017
If u'r dating a working- class lady, who's got a good job, but she does not want to spend a kobo on you: you pay her transport fare whenever she visits; she flashes yr line for u to make the call; never got you a birthday gift whereas you always kill her with gifts on her birthday; cooking is halted when you're not around to drop money 'cos she doesn't want to use her money to buy little stuff like matches, salt, or oil, etc...

I knew a lady who was doing this to her baby daddy even though he set up a very good business for her..it all started somewhere,...... as for me, if i shld notice that stingy xter in a lady, its over!

Guyz, would you marry such a lady??

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Spend On You?? by NairalandCS(m): 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
Single4LifeBaby. grin

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Spend On You?? by geraldmezi(m): 7:46pm On Oct 13, 2017
Just put love
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Spend On You?? by potent5(m): 7:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
I would rather book space than marry a lady that doesn't spend on me.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Spend On You?? by funnynation(m): 7:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
I have just one question for you.

Can you run?
Please make use of Usain Bolt style
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Spend On You?? by MhizzAJ(f): 8:00pm On Oct 13, 2017
Broke men would rant on this thread cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Spend On You?? by EmperorLee(m): 8:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
Is a lady supposed to spend on me ? undecided

So long she can fend for her personal needs, kosija ni Church.

MhizzAJ:
Broke men would rant on this thread cheesy

E n le ooh, Unbroke lady undecided
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Spend On You?? by ossaichika(m): 8:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
Scratch ma back and I scratch yours

Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Spend On You?? by uzoormah(m): 8:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
98.1% of girls dnt spend on guys..so ur question is unreasonable(no offence)..90% of them sees it ( guys spending on them ) as their right. while 2.9% will spend on guys and it wont be more than #300 singlet on their bf bday. finally 1.2% of girls can actually spend on thier men
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Spend On You?? by ikorodureporta: 8:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
uzoormah:
98.1% of girls dnt spend on guys..so ur question is unreasonable(no offence)..90% of them sees it ( guys spending on them ) as their right. while 2.9% will spend on guys and it wont be more than #300 singlet on their bf bday. finally 1.2% of girls can actually spend on thier men

agreed, bt ar u sayn u'r gonna accept a lady tht stingy?
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Spend On You?? by Peachess(f): 8:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
Only a selfish lady will behave that way. I won't let a guy spend on me unwisely, same way I won't spend for a guy (na me born you?). Asking a guy for transport fair after visit is just so cheap and stupid. The only time you can do that is when you don't have money and the person insist on you coming over.
To question, I can't spend for a guy, that's not my job. But I can gifts occasionally for him and pay for dates sometimes.
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Spend On You?? by uzoormah(m): 8:56pm On Oct 13, 2017
ikorodureporta:

agreed, bt ar u sayn u'r gonna accept a lady tht stingy?
Yea i will
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Spend On You?? by IamAirforce1: 8:57pm On Oct 13, 2017
Never

Lets just be Bleep mate .
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Spend On You?? by Dillusionist(m): 9:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
why not opt to be my houseboy,,atleast I will be rest assured that I'm paying for something....

yeye,,future liability houseband..
I pity the lady that will lift this load as a husband. ..
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Spend On You?? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
As long as my girl can stand on her own

#independent ladies for life#
Re: Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Doesn't Spend On You?? by Sierusvirus(m): 9:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
Can't even have her as a friend let alone gf or wife.
But the best way to make such girls show case their stupidity, don't spend on her at all.

(1) (Reply)

Question Plz / He Who Finds A Wife, Finds A Beautiful Thing / About Such A Diva Song By airforce1(must READ)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.