Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum (23639 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen / Ibe Kachikwu Lied About Graduating With First Class From UNN - Premium Times / Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum by LastSurvivor11: 7:32am On Oct 14, 2017
You mean what the northern president told you

Re: Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum by sandland: 7:36am On Oct 14, 2017
dannytoe:
Kachikwu save your name now and resign, as Nigeria is fvcked up with fvcked up leaders complemented with fvcked up followers, and fvckedup northerners that think's to remain in power is their fvcking birthright...... These northern kinsmen(Cabal) are mostly trabalistic with ethnic miscreants parading themselves as score northern kinsmen of buhar, at the same time this clowns (bigots) are chanting one nigeria, deceiving gullible nigerians with mediocrity and the biggest "Scam" called "Restructuring"..it a shame kachikwu is being treated like a caststrated toothless bulldog after all his selfless service to this government, like negotiating with the militants to stop attacks on pipelines, returning oil production to 2.2m barrel from 1.4m, negotiating with OPEC to exclude nigeria from oil production cut, including prosmsing to ban petroluem import by 2019 to acchieve self surffiency, upon all this services to this fvcking government buhari is still bent on keeping mute to protect the interest of his core northern kinsmen.

When your none fvkedup leader ruled for 6 years how much progress did we make. We dislike people the day they become president. North or South.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum by edupedia: 7:47am On Oct 14, 2017
dannytoe:
Kachikwu save your name now and resign, as Nigeria is fvcked up with fvcked up leaders complemented with fvcked up followers, and fvckedup northerners that think's to remain in power is their fvcking birthright...... These northern kinsmen(Cabal) are mostly trabalistic with ethnic miscreants parading themselves as score northern kinsmen of buhar, at the same time this clowns (bigots) are chanting one nigeria, deceiving gullible nigerians with mediocrity and the biggest "Scam" called "Restructuring"..it a shame kachikwu is being treated like a caststrated toothless bulldog after all his selfless service to this government, like negotiating with the militants to stop attacks on pipelines, returning oil production to 2.2m barrel from 1.4m, negotiating with OPEC to exclude nigeria from oil production cut, including prosmsing to ban petroluem import by 2019 to acchieve self surffiency, upon all this services to this fvcking government buhari is still bent on keeping mute to protect the interest of his core northern kinsmen.
....what rubbish and nonsense is this?...shame to all u Igbos who turned a simple complaint about governance to that of fraud...of course we knew your goal is to say PMB is stealing like your PDP masters...see how Kachikwu has floored u now...and instead of hanging your head in shame u are making a fool of yourselves here...I said yesterday your mumu posts won't work and u are looking like idiots now....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum by davidodiba(m): 7:48am On Oct 14, 2017
APC drama script being rolled out. Jubrin's Ass lickers are doing well supporting this failed government. 2019 is almost here
Re: Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum by Omeokachie: 7:49am On Oct 14, 2017
“Mr. President has urged the two of us to find ways of working together to remove doubt and rift.”

The above quote sums it all up.

Kachikwu was simply told to 'die' the matter, and he obeyed.

Same way all corruption cases involving members of this administration has suffered sudden death.

2 Likes

Re: Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum by semyman: 7:51am On Oct 14, 2017
This is below the belt, knock out punch for children of hate, corruption apologists and porportor loving republic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum by Almaiga: 8:00am On Oct 14, 2017
Nice clarification by Ibe Kachikwu eventhoug, it came late. But it's better late than never.
However, watch out for IPOB terrorists, they'll soon come for your head for saying the fact and above all, calling Mr President a man if integraty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum by anyebedgreat: 8:05am On Oct 14, 2017
fakeprophet:
What shall it profit you "Kachikwu" to remain a minister and loss ur own respect to ur subordinate

I understand why u have been on mute or flight mode all this while....

Jubril has really scrutinized you with several warning and threats.

say No to Nomadic form of ruling........

iam from the middle belt

I know your type mr middle belt. The kind of people that have no cultural identity. The only identity you have is the identity you where tagged with by foreigners, which is religion. I really feel ashamed of you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:10am On Oct 14, 2017
dannytoe:
Kachikwu save your name now and resign, as Nigeria is fvcked up with fvcked up leaders complemented with fvcked up followers, and[b] fvckedup northerners that think's to remain in power is their fvcking birthright[/b]...... These northern kinsmen(Cabal) are mostly trabalistic with ethnic miscreants parading themselves as score northern kinsmen of buhar, at the same time this clowns (bigots) are chanting one nigeria, deceiving gullible nigerians with mediocrity and the biggest "Scam" called "Restructuring"..it a shame kachikwu is being treated like a caststrated toothless bulldog after all his selfless service to this government, like negotiating with the militants to stop attacks on pipelines, returning oil production to 2.2m barrel from 1.4m, negotiating with OPEC to exclude nigeria from oil production cut, including prosmsing to ban petroluem import by 2019 to acchieve self surffiency, upon all this services to this fvcking government buhari is still bent on keeping mute to protect the interest of his core northern kinsmen.

You have the freedom of speech but not the freedom to insult an entire region of ppl anyhow; if anyone is fvcked up is probably your mama who Kanu had given a 99.9% assurance of being an Olosho and therefore must have been fvcked severally and anyhow to have produced an idiotic bastard like you; who foolishly believes he has a free licence to insult and abuse other ppl with impunity simply because he disagrees with the politics of one or a few amongst them - better watch yourself, idiot. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum by talk2percy(m): 8:20am On Oct 14, 2017
Oga, wait o, the way u just sounded now and the way u sounded two weeks ago no be d same. U are sounding so cool as if everything is okay for office, if that is the case, then why did u cry out? The threats on you by these northern vampires e be like say e don enter ur body?

1 Like

Re: Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum by brainpulse: 8:21am On Oct 14, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

You have the freedom of speech but not the freedom to insult an entire region of ppl anyhow; if anyone is fvcked up is probably your mama who Kanu had given a 99.9% assurance of being an Olosho and therefore must have been fvcked severally and anyhow to have produced an idiotic bastard like you; who foolishly believes he has a free licence to insult and abuse other ppl with impunity simply because he disagrees with the politics of one or a few amongst them - better watch yourself, idiot. angry
Don't mind those foolish sons of wh### who believes they can insult & curse other tribes without thinking, they do so even in another man's country which made those to deal with them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum by freshvine(f): 8:22am On Oct 14, 2017
Almaiga:
Nice clarification by Ibe Kachikwu eventhoug, it came late. But it's better late than never.
However, watch out for IPOB terrorists, they'll soon come for your head for saying the fact and above all, calling Mr President a man if integraty.

kachi is an intelligient man and he has alerted the country of the high level of corruption and stealing going on through an intelligience expose deduced only reading through the line in the entire context.

for him he has delivered the message, it's now left for nigerian people to ask questions and demand a probe.

who writes a letter to his boss about insurbodination from a junior staff quoting facts and figures? maybe only the unintelligient zombies expects a minister to accuse the government he's serving in of corruption and own up to it
Re: Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum by VellyG(m): 8:23am On Oct 14, 2017
SLIDEwaxie:
did he tell u her wants to resign?

Kachikwu himself was brought up in the North, so why worry about him?

If anybody has a good brain, he would realise that kachikwu was really talking about contracts that we're executed without his approval and didn't hammer about fraud. It was about insubordination and clearly yes.
Oga don't you think is your right as a citizen to know about such contract? Why do we have furked up followers? Where have we gone wrong to deserve leaders like this. God help us.
Re: Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum by DonVikings: 8:27am On Oct 14, 2017
So the moderators have decided to hide ALL my comments. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 14, 2017
dannytoe:

He will not resign, obviously not a coward like Llamadi Cownu
Re: Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 14, 2017
anyebedgreat:

I know your type mr middle belt. The kind of people that have no cultural identity. The only identity you have is the identity you where tagged with by foreigners, which is religion. I really feel ashamed of you.

what is this one saying?
Re: Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum by just2endowed: 8:36am On Oct 14, 2017
He said about corporate governance, and where that is lacking, there is bound to be corruption.
Re: Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum by onyedika946(m): 8:40am On Oct 14, 2017
Sudan man finally got his papers for nxt campaign.
Re: Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum by BigIyanga: 8:46am On Oct 14, 2017
brainpulse:
PDP, IPOB and wailers won't be happy with the truth since they love and been pedling lies.
Some that don't even have job or have not finished school saying Kachukwu should resign as if their fathers have job for him.

I am proud we have a very mature leader who believes issues and conflicts should be resolved before escating them.
What a response from a dead-brain follower. $26bn is more than our national budget and one man single-handledly handed out those contracts to hid cronies.
We shoulf be calling for forensic audit and probe of those NNPC contracts
Re: Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum by Oblang(m): 9:16am On Oct 14, 2017
VellyG:

Oga don't you think is your right as a citizen to know about such contract? Why do we have furked up followers? Where have we gone wrong to deserve leaders like this. God help us.

Read Baru's reply if u want to know abt those contracts, he gave facts and figures in his explanation. Or better still go to the relevant authorities to demand for the details of the contracts. Meanwhile how many contracts did u know about when diezani was on her looting spree agenda as ordered by the chief of cluelessness gej...

1 Like

Re: Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum by ProDNA: 9:23am On Oct 14, 2017
For reliable paternity DNA test, please click on my username and check my signature for our contact numbers and office addresses.
Re: Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum by amazingspiderma: 9:28am On Oct 14, 2017
All the damage control strategies of NNPC did not work, it had to take one word from Kachikwu to calm the ongoing rif.
He spoke twice so far
Firstly when he brought the issue out in the open which the NNPC tried to twist but failed to defend. Secondly, now when he put an end to the issue after proving he was right after all.
He needed to prove a point,that he was no fool at least this time the NNPC boss will watch what he is doing. I know gullible Nigerians will be celebrating this as one of the achievements of this administration, but we all know the fact that the Buhari lead administration had ulterior motive for appointing his tribesmen after all. I don't expect the NNPC boss to apologise to Nigerians even after been found wanting. It is a character trend in the APC.
One thing is clear, no President should be the minister of petroleum or head of any strategic ministry. Such privilege can be abused and misused. That is what Buhari has taught us. The legislators need to start working on a bill to separate such powers immediately.
My shout out to the minister of state for petroleum, I must thank him for bringing up some aspect as regard the legal requirements for the award of contracts in the NNPC to the lime light. Nigerians needs to be educated on due processes,in house fraud and corrupt practices perpetuated by those in authority. Usually, most Nigerian think of corruption as embezzlement alone, but corruption is a compound word, it covers what,how and when things should be done, it also cover chain of command, structure, responsibilities and accountability on the part of those doing the job.

Nigerians need to know how things work, what steps are required and protocols to observe.
Democracy does not end with elections, it is a system of government where questions can be asked and answers given by those in authority.

At least, we can now see more clearly how corrupt practices affects us all.
Integrity is not good enough, we have to play by the books of the law.
Re: Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum by BigIyanga: 9:33am On Oct 14, 2017
Oblang:

Read Baru's reply if u want to know abt those contracts, he gave facts and figures in his explanation. Or better still go to the relevant authorities to demand for the details of the contracts. Meanwhile how many contracts did u know about when diezani was on her looting spree agenda as ordered by the chief of cluelessness gej...
Facts and figures from the accused??

What do we have investigation for? What do we forensic auditors and accountants for? Sanusi made the same allegation against NNPC and NASS investigated NNPC, Mins of Petroleum and Finance, but zombie followers like you are saying that everything is FINE just because Baru said so!
Re: Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum by Oblang(m): 9:41am On Oct 14, 2017
BigIyanga:

Facts and figures from the accused??

What do we have investigation for? What do we forensic auditors and accountants for? Sanusi made the same allegation against NNPC and NASS investigated NNPC, Mins of Petroleum and Finance, but zombie followers like you are saying that everything is FINE just because Baru said so!

And kachikwu the accuser have come to say "no fraud". Where were u when NASS said they will investigate it. Even if there was forensic auditing or whichever u want, u won't still believe as long as the result doesn't suit ur narratives.
Re: Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 14, 2017
Frigging house negro who thinks he won't be whooped when push comes to shove
Re: Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum by mamawin(f): 10:27am On Oct 14, 2017
I bet this guy has either been warned or threatened. He should have just resigned, but I guess that is not in our African blood!
SHAME!!
Re: Baru: What Buhari Told Me –ibe Kachikwu Minister Of Petroleum by Torylanez(m): 10:39am On Oct 14, 2017
dannytoe:

ipob pig spotted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Convention: Moments Aspirants Refused To Step Down For Consensus / Governor Soludo And APGA Chairman Visit Willie Obiano / Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.